PDA

View Full Version : New Unanswered Posts Section

AB
19th August 2011, 10:05 AM
Hi all,

I have created a quick link at the top of the forum in the red section which will bring up any unanswered posts from members to see if we can help them out.

Unanswered posts sometimes get lost in the forum and we all hope we can help everyone so feel free to check that link every so often to see if you can help out.

Unfortunately the forum doesn't allow me to filter posts with "0" replies so this link shows posts with maximum of 1 reply but it shows the list in ascending order so the 0 replies are at the top.

It only shows posts that are no more then 2 weeks old.

Also, there may be posts that don't need a reply such as a for sale post, etc...

AB
19th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Ok, well that was a big fail for AB...LMAO

I set it all up today on a different computer and it all worked fine but just read a few comments in the GB and at home now on a different computer and It doesn't work.

I'll have to come back to this one...Sorry folks!

Actually....Did that "Unanswered Posts" link work for anyone today???

Sir Roofy
19th August 2011, 09:24 PM
not us mate couldnt get in

growler2058
19th August 2011, 09:25 PM
And the buttons gone now???

AB
19th August 2011, 09:26 PM
And the buttons gone now???

I just took it off as It's not working the best...lol

I'll figure out whats going on and put it back on there, I reckon it could be handy for us!

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Ok, well that was a big fail for AB...LMAO

I set it all up today on a different computer and it all worked fine but just read a few comments in the GB and at home now on a different computer and It doesn't work.

I'll have to come back to this one...Sorry folks!

Actually....Did that "Unanswered Posts" link work for anyone today???

No mate, tried on a couple of different PC's with no luck

growler2058
19th August 2011, 09:30 PM
bloody oath mate very handy

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 09:36 PM
can i have a button that delivers me bourbon when i press it please???? preferably one that i don't have 2 pay for when it turns up

forget unanswered posts Andy i need a someone with a brain 2 help me with google earth................that program is givin me the absolute craps!!!!

AB
19th August 2011, 09:42 PM
can i have a button that delivers me bourbon when i press it please???? preferably one that i don't have 2 pay for when it turns up

forget unanswered posts Andy i need a someone with a brain 2 help me with google earth................that program is givin me the absolute craps!!!!

So what exactly are you trying to achieve with the Google Earth?

You'll have to refresh my mind mate....lol...Typical AB!!!

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 10:36 PM
So what exactly are you trying to achieve with the Google Earth?

You'll have to refresh my mind mate....lol...Typical AB!!!

Trying 2 work out how 2 embbed my Google Earth kmz or kml file into this website 2 display the members map rather than use google maps. I know I can host the file on your server or another but that means the user has 2 download the file 2 view it. In the 2 hard basket at the moment for my tiny brain cell!

Silver
19th August 2011, 11:09 PM
great idea AB, hope you work it out without too many dramas.