PDA

View Full Version : VB drinkers may know

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 07:00 PM
Just bought a slab of this stuff.

Anyone seen it before, I thought it was light at first till I checked it out....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/113.jpg

Woof
16th August 2011, 07:03 PM
New can.........same crap....lololol

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 07:04 PM

Yeah but it limited edition crap....LOL

growler2058
16th August 2011, 07:06 PM

Yup Very Bad

Bob
16th August 2011, 07:07 PM
Yup Very Bad

Watch it You

LOL LOL

growler2058
16th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Watch it You

LOL LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA sorry mate that .... stuff gives me a hangover before it gets me pi55ed hahahahahhaa

Woof
16th August 2011, 07:22 PM
Yeah but it limited edition crap....LOL

Being "Limited Edition" it must be good then, they had to get it right sooner or later...LOL

NissanGQ4.2
16th August 2011, 07:34 PM
all beer / wine taste crap!!!! give me a bourbon or scotch anyday.............mmmmmmmmm bourbon

DX grunt
16th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Just bought a slab of this stuff.

Anyone seen it before, I thought it was light at first till I checked it out....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/113.jpg

Is that a trick question, Kris?

Ask AB about VB. lol

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Is that a trick question, Kris?

Ask AB about VB. lol

No trick question mate, just never seen them before and I was just putting it out there.
I know how much you enjoy VB so I thought you might appreciate this one :) LOLLOL

rkinsey
16th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Hey.. at least the southerners can spell the names on their beer... Queenslanders can only put 4 X's....hahahahaha

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 08:31 PM
Hey.. at least the southerners can spell the names on their beer... Queenslanders can only put 4 X's....hahahahaha\

haha, I'll pay that...lol

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 08:41 PM
being limited edition does that mean thay aint gunna produce any more ....................thank god hahahahahahahahaha
V B =very bad lol

AB
16th August 2011, 08:52 PM
mmm....never seen that branding before Kris...lol...I must be falling behind in my beer knowledge...lol

Is it full strength?

Does it taste like that scrumptious VB taste that all these other interstate pansies are jealous about???...:tease::thumbup::tease:

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 09:10 PM
mmm....never seen that branding before Kris...lol...I must be falling behind in my beer knowledge...lol

Is it full strength?

Does it taste like that scrumptious VB taste that all these other interstate pansies are jealous about???...:tease::thumbup::tease:

Yes mate, same strength and same unbelievable taste...
That is what the cans looked like in 1958 but steel.

Woof
16th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Yes mate, same unbelievable taste...
Yep, no argument from me...HAHAHA

growler2058
16th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Yes mate, same strength and same unbelievable taste...
That is what the cans looked like in 1958 but steel.

Yep tastes like its use by date was 1958 too hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Woof
16th August 2011, 09:39 PM
Hey Kris, you are showing your age now mate

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Haha, you funny buggers. the old can look , the taste , the age....its all good peoples...its VB

AB
16th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Yes mate, same strength and same unbelievable taste.

I somehow think you don't mean "Unbelievable taste" as a positive thing mate...lol

Woof
16th August 2011, 09:59 PM
VB = Vile Brew...HAHA

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Hahahahhahahah, I just noticed that.. thank Andy.
I know everyone knows how good it is

MudRunnerTD
17th August 2011, 12:05 AM
Well i have to chirp in here.......

I am proudly Victorian, Born and Bred. I will admit that in my younger days (before i could drive or buy alcohol legally) i thought it was the ducks guts....But OMG!!!

IT IS SH1T!!! It is just horrendous. Shame on you CUB, its the dregs.

There is a reason they serve you Carlton Draught on Tap down here, its the drop of gods.

I would not wash the floor with VB but only cause i think CUB already did!! ;)

Its the same reason they dont sell Fosters Lager in Australia! We all know better! VB should be shipped out for Export only.

Carlton Draught for me please. When travelling I'll have a Tooheys New in a Skooner thanks ;) Its the closest that Toohey's could get to a reasonable copy of our Nectar.

:210:

patch697
17th August 2011, 01:45 AM
Well i have to chirp in here.......

I am proudly Victorian, Born and Bred. I will admit that in my younger days (before i could drive or buy alcohol legally) i thought it was the ducks guts....But OMG!!!

IT IS SH1T!!! It is just horrendous. Shame on you CUB, its the dregs.

There is a reason they serve you Carlton Draught on Tap down here, its the drop of gods.

I would not wash the floor with VB but only cause i think CUB already did!! ;)

Its the same reason they dont sell Fosters Lager in Australia! We all know better! VB should be shipped out for Export only.

Carlton Draught for me please. When travelling I'll have a Tooheys New in a Skooner thanks ;) Its the closest that Toohey's could get to a reasonable copy of our Nectar.

:210:

I don't even drink beer & I believe every word MR............................LMFAO

BearGUST
17th August 2011, 05:26 PM
VB isn't bad, there's some better around.
But seriously - people from SA & WA bagging VB is fairly humourous! It's got their creations of West End & Swan easily covered...
And for the NSWers - Tooheys, don't get me started!!! Terrible stuff!!!

growler2058
17th August 2011, 06:06 PM
But seriously - people from SA & WA bagging VB is fairly humourous! It's got their creations of West End & Swan easily covered...

Sorry mate you forgot the nectar of the gods that is Coopers Pale ale or for a put some hairs on yer chest Sparkling Ale, hopefully you can make it to Loveday to try the only 100% Aussie and family owned beer in this wide brown land, i'll shout ya a round hahahahahahahha

Woof
17th August 2011, 07:10 PM
Sorry mate you forgot the nectar of the gods that is Coopers Pale ale or for a put some hairs on yer chest Sparkling Ale, hopefully you can make it to Loveday to try the only 100% Aussie and family owned beer in this wide brown land, i'll shout ya a round hahahahahahahha

Good on you mate..................................hey everyone, Growler is shouting the beer for the Get Together.......WHAT A BLOODY GREAT BLOKE:drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbup::thumbup::thumb up:

growler2058
17th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Good on you mate..................................hey everyone, Growler is shouting the beer for the Get Together.......WHAT A BLOODY GREAT BLOKE:drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbup::thumbup::thumb up:

No worries Mate I'll put on a starters slab :beer::cheers::drunk::1062:

AB
17th August 2011, 07:22 PM

I knew I liked you Bear when you signed up mate!

Us mexicans needs to stick together with these bunch of winging wineos...lol

Toughing up little boys!!!....LMAO

Maxhead
17th August 2011, 08:53 PM

On Ya Growler, we all knew you're a good bloke. Coopers Sparkling Ale all around.. !LOLOLOLOLO

mcjah
19th August 2011, 10:26 AM
oh my dad will be in heaven he loves the stuff and now a limited edition can, Ill get it for his b'day hahaha

BearGUST
19th August 2011, 02:52 PM
I knew I liked you Bear when you signed up mate!

Us mexicans needs to stick together with these bunch of winging wineos...lol

Toughing up little boys!!!....LMAO

Haha, if we're Mexican's that makes NSWers North Americans... I'm happy to be called a Mexican in that case!