PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Photo Competition-'No Words Needed’

TPC
9th March 2024, 10:28 AM
Autumn 24 Photo Competition
This seasons topic was chosen by Cuppa

'No Words Needed’
Show us your best shot(s), without commentary, which explain why you love (or loved) your Patrol.

The winner of this seasons competition will receive a bottle of my home distilled whiskey.

Remember to follow the rules shown in pink below.

Regards
TPC

Past winning photos can be viewed HERE (https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?29697-Photo-Comp-Past-Topics-amp-Winners).

Seasonal Photo Competition guidelines (Please read)

* Each season a new competition thread will commence & all forum members are invited to submit their photos .

* Maximum of six entries per person.

* Multiple entries should be made in separate posts

* Each entry should consist of a single photograph & a short description only

* Comments pertinent to entries are encouraged, but please do not use this thread to engage in banter

* Photos MUST have been taken by the member posting the photos or members of their party.

* Any photo which has been a winner will not be eligible for re-entry in any future competition.

* Please do not post photos that are not entries in the competition.

* Please do not re-post other folks entries within the thread

* The winner of the seasons competition gets to choose the following seasons competition topic.

* All members are encouraged to vote for the photos they think should win. This will be done by pressing the 'Thanks' button located underneath each post. Toward the end of the month the date & time of competition closure will be announced. Following this time the thread will be locked & the 'Thanks' counted to determine the winner.

* 'Thanks' may be added or withdrawn at any time during the season up until the competition is closed.
You are welcome to thank as many different posts as you wish!

* In the event of a tied first place I will add a casting vote, except in circumstances where my entry is one of the tied ones, in which case I will withdraw my entry.

*Inappropriate photos eg, sexual, racist, violent etc are unacceptable & should not be posted and will be deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation

Plasnart
9th March 2024, 02:46 PM

Cuppa
9th March 2024, 03:20 PM
………………..87838

AB
9th March 2024, 04:54 PM
https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/03/11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPC
9th March 2024, 06:02 PM