PDA

View Full Version : manual books and 25 comments

Karoli
16th August 2011, 01:33 AM
Hi, im Karoli, just bought 1990 nissan patrol and i hoping to get manual book, but then i realize i have to make 25 comments. I am not so sure i can do it...feel like keep on surfing/searching for no string attach sites, but happy to be in Nissan family

Clunk
16th August 2011, 01:42 AM
g'day Karoli and welcome aboard the forum............................. it really isn't that difficult and doesn't take long to get to 25 posts, just make sure they're not just random comments and you'll be fine and if you can't wait - there's always ebay, loads on there and cheap too

growler2058
16th August 2011, 05:37 AM
Hi there's always eBay if you don't want to join in. People have gone to a lot of effort getting this site up and running and apart from the manuals there is a wealth of other information here. So please cut the strings if you feel this is hindering you no skin off our noses :-)

Maxhead
16th August 2011, 07:15 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate.
Too hard to make 25 posts.hey? It's going to be harder finding the manual somewhere else.

Good luck mate

Bigrig
16th August 2011, 07:33 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Bob
16th August 2011, 07:59 AM
Goodday Mate. Its not hard to make 25 Posts. Just make some relevant comments on threads that interest you and bingo your there.
But dont just stop there continue to enjoy the fellowship that this Forum offers

AB
16th August 2011, 09:35 AM
Hi, im Karoli, just bought 1990 nissan patrol and i hoping to get manual book, but then i realize i have to make 25 comments. I am not so sure i can do it...feel like keep on surfing/searching for no string attach sites, but happy to be in Nissan family

Welcome to the forum mate and good luck with your search!

Dhuck
16th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
16th August 2011, 03:45 PM

Hi Karoli.

Welcome. Glad to have you here in Nissan family

Rules are rules - no strings attached.

You have a choice of obeying the rules, or surfing the net - no strings attached.

Take care out there.

Rossco

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 03:53 PM

i wanna comment ....but ill get in trouble....so ill shut up

NissanGQ4.2
16th August 2011, 04:08 PM
i wanna comment ....but ill get in trouble....so ill shut up

I wanna comment 2, please mods can I express my view just once without it been edited???

Woof
16th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Play nicely children, I think enough has already been said....:cheers:

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 05:36 PM
Play nicely children, I think enough has already been said....:cheers:

BUT .....BUT..................... Just this once ....pleeeeese lol

growler2058
16th August 2011, 05:48 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard sorry if my comments were short n sharp this mornin @ 0430 but you are welcome just join in and you'll be right :smiley_thumbs_up:

Woof
16th August 2011, 05:56 PM
BUT .....BUT..................... Just this once ....pleeeeese lol

Which part of "NO" don't you understand Wooly...:fish:

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Which part of "NO" don't you understand Wooly...:fish:

just joking doggy just joking lol

Woof
16th August 2011, 06:17 PM
just joking doggy just joking lol

Yeah I know that mate so am I, had to have a go at you though as I have a reputation to uphold...:049:

nowoolies
16th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah I know that mate so am I, had to have a go at you though as I have a reputation to uphold...:049:

hahahahahaahah ....cool mate

maphew
18th August 2011, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, a wealth of information here, second post here, long time lurker, second poster!

MudRunnerTD
18th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Speechless!!

I got nothing good to say so i say Nothing

I do have a very big ball of string here though and happy to tie ya up and drag ya behind the Nissan and see how rude we get then....Be happy to cut the string then and your welcome to your "no strings attached" moment in the Sun, Gravel rash and all.

Pttfffff

Good luck with your search, shame the strings you see have hampered your view of the rest of the Knowledge Base resource provided here.

""""""""Keep moving """"""" Nothing to see here!

Finly Owner
18th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Karoli, have fun, say Gday to other new members, make a post in members rides about you and your rig,and answer some questions, and you'll be hooked before you know it.

Tim

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
18th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Karoli,

I doubt u will be back 2 see this post but never the less.

Great bunch of guys and girls here that will always help out where they can, and as you can see some the members here ( including me ) will tend 2 snap a little at people joining then having a whinge about contributing 2 the forum 2 gain access 2 the manuals.

Its not hard 2 contribute 25 posts..........a lot of long time members only joined 2 get manuals and they are sill here today regular contributing there knowledge to the forum/

Hope you do come back and join in.

Cheers

Todd