PDA

View Full Version : New member to the forum

JennyGQ
17th February 2024, 08:44 AM
Hi all. Glenn is my name.I live in Mackay Queensland.New to the forum.
Good job Administrators for creating this site. I have been reading threads for a couple of years now and have found some really helpful information.
I thought it was time to sign up and start sharing some patrol love !
My love is a 1997 GQ Ute (leaf/leaf) with a TD42. 207000k on the clock. It currently has a Denco high mount turbo set up on it. I am in the process of fitting a top mount cooler And a low mount turbo to it. My goal is to be able to tow 2.5t with it and not sit on 80k on the highway where ever I go.
I won’t ramble on too much. Just want to say I’m keen to share experiences and nut out those little problems that everyone has with these awesome machines.

BigRAWesty
17th February 2024, 10:24 PM
Hi all. Glenn is my name.I live in Mackay Queensland.New to the forum.
Good job Administrators for creating this site. I have been reading threads for a couple of years now and have found some really helpful information.
I thought it was time to sign up and start sharing some patrol love !
My love is a 1997 GQ Ute (leaf/leaf) with a TD42. 207000k on the clock. It currently has a Denco high mount turbo set up on it. I am in the process of fitting a top mount cooler And a low mount turbo to it. My goal is to be able to tow 2.5t with it and not sit on 80k on the highway where ever I go.
I won’t ramble on too much. Just want to say I’m keen to share experiences and nut out those little problems that everyone has with these awesome machines.Very neat GQ there.
Enjoy the forum.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Dhuck
20th February 2024, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
21st February 2024, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.