PDA

View Full Version : A New Adventure Enthusiast Among You!

sotizubeyirson
8th February 2024, 11:08 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm Soti! And I am thrilled to finally join you all. I have been interested in 4x4 vehicles for some time and I am here to share this passion with you. I own a 2018 Nissan Pathfinder ST-L R52 Series II and I love challenging nature's tough conditions whenever I get the chance.

Since the day I stepped into the world of 4x4, I realized that this passion is not just a hobby, but a lifestyle. Exploring challenging terrains with off-road vehicles, being one with nature, and pushing the limits are priceless experiences for me.

I am eager to share my experiences with you on the forum, to learn, and perhaps to embark on adventures together. I hope to learn a lot about technical knowledge on off-road vehicles, maintenance tips, off-road events, and route suggestions. At the same time, I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and perhaps a few 'adventure stories' with you.

I am open to discussions about anything related to off-road vehicles and off-roading. I really need your advice and experiences. I believe we have created a wonderful community together, and it is a great honor for me to be a part of this community.

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey. I hope our paths will cross not only in the forum but also on an adventure one day.

growler2058
9th February 2024, 10:21 AM
Howdy mate, welcome aboard. Not many, if any Pathfinder drivers here. But good luck.

mudnut
9th February 2024, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Dhuck
10th February 2024, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

GregRT
20th February 2024, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the legion, Soti! Enjoy