PDA

View Full Version : Y62 Build Date

EddyW
28th December 2023, 03:02 PM
On my Gu the build date is shown on a small metal plate pop riveted near radiator

Picking up the 2023 Y62 ti in next couple of days

Anyone know here the Y62 build date is located ? or is there some code in chassis number ?

Thanks

04OFF
4th January 2024, 02:23 AM
Build date should be on the lower part where the B pillar meets the sill, you will need to open the drivers door or the passenger front door to see it, can't remember which side it is on, but previously a VIN plate would be on the opposite side, the new ones will not actually come with a VIN Plate, this is becoming standard practice across the new vehicle industry, so don't be alarmed if you cant see the VIN plate, build plate yes it should have.

EddyW
6th January 2024, 11:26 AM
Build date should be on the lower part where the B pillar meets the sill, you will need to open the drivers door or the passenger front door to see it, can't remember which side it is on, but previously a VIN plate would be on the opposite side, the new ones will not actually come with a VIN Plate, this is becoming standard practice across the new vehicle industry, so don't be alarmed if you cant see the VIN plate, build plate yes it should have.

Thanks for the reply
The build date is not in any of those places
Apparently Nissan got hacked and so did the dealership I purchased from so I haven't been able to get info - I will chase up when I take in for it's 1000km service