PDA

View Full Version : howdy

warey
13th August 2011, 10:00 PM
hi there,

thought i better do the right thing, great forum btw.
bit about me, work in the mines as a drill fitter
ive had patrols before,and loved them i have just got hold of a 02 gu 4.2 turbo diesel with 40k kms ex underground, i know the history of this bus otherwise i probably wouldnt bother .its pretty rough atm but hope to use it as a daily driver ill need a fair few bits and pieces to complete it, so if any one is wrecking one let me know.
cheers warey

YNOT
13th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

A build up thread with photo's would be great if you have time.

Tony

Sir Roofy
13th August 2011, 10:08 PM
welcome aboard mate as above would be great
enjoy your stay

teleman
13th August 2011, 10:19 PM
G'day warey, great to have another enthusiast in the forum. Nice sounding trol with that many kms.

Finly Owner
13th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Warey pics and ask specifically for needed parts in wanted section and you may get what you need.

Tim

warey
13th August 2011, 10:32 PM
will see how i go but ill make an effort to take photos as i go, will be doing all work my self e.g mech electrical paint and pannels and welding so hopefuly may be of help/intrest to some one

Clunk
14th August 2011, 03:08 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

timbar
14th August 2011, 04:12 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

What is your Location ???

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

growler2058
14th August 2011, 06:44 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard they're a good mob here full of great info and advice

warey
14th August 2011, 09:16 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

What is your Location ???

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

from Tas mate

Maxhead
14th August 2011, 09:31 AM
G'Day Warey and welcome to the forum mate

Bob
14th August 2011, 09:33 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

Dhuck
15th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
15th August 2011, 11:35 PM
G'day Warey

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bigrig
16th August 2011, 08:07 AM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!