PDA

View Full Version : We're getting to that age.

jay see
2nd June 2023, 07:39 PM
So my youngest has gone on his first camping trip with some mates and my eldest has been out of our place for a couple of years..

Our weekends are now visiting markets, or watching them play/coach.

Plus side to the markets all the delicious food and little surprises like this. It's ok if you like ciders which I don't mind, but at 8% it could be dangerous..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2023/06/1.jpg

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

mudski
3rd June 2023, 08:21 PM
8%?
Get this india!
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2023/06/3.jpg

But yeah i get how you feel. Me and the Wife did our very first holiday without any kids in tow last Christmas. It was bloody awesome. We rooted like we were in our 20’s! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
4th June 2023, 09:48 AM
8%?
Snip as. It was bloody awesome. We rooted like we were in our 20’s! Hahaha!

I was wondering why you didn't stop smiling the whole trip haha

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Dhuck
4th June 2023, 11:52 AM
8%?
Get this india!
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2023/06/3.jpg

But yeah i get how you feel. Me and the Wife did our very first holiday without any kids in tow last Christmas. It was bloody awesome. We rooted like we were in our 20’s! Hahaha!

Hearing ya Mudski. Bloody good drop and the time away are very, how should we say! Very exercised in wonderful predicaments. LOL. Have been without any kids for a couple of years. But the buggers still live at home.

MB
4th June 2023, 06:41 PM
@Wossco, don’t listen to the private time hype [emoji23] Youngens, ‘baby monitor electronics’ can be closely monitored in the paddock as long as your 4in1 twactor bucket perfect pillow cushion height doesn’t have line leakage in under 5 minutes max deflating pleasure [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji23][emoji23]

Plasnart
4th June 2023, 08:23 PM
@Wossco, don’t listen to the private time hype [emoji23] Youngens, ‘baby monitor electronics’ can be closely monitored in the paddock as long as your 4in1 twactor bucket perfect pillow cushion height doesn’t have line leakage in under 5 minutes max deflating pleasure [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji23][emoji23]

Too funny!

Hurry up these hydraulics are clapped out. I’m goin down with this ship! Lol

mudski
4th June 2023, 09:55 PM

Bloody oath! I shoulda’ taken some blueys with me on that trip! Hahahaha!

jay see
4th June 2023, 10:08 PM

Bloody oath! I shoulda’ taken some blueys with me on that trip! Hahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYour smile won't be the only thing that would be so big.[emoji1787]

Edit.
Not that I would know, only assuming
And I like to keep it that way..

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk