PDA

View Full Version : Gday! Tired dad just getting around to introductions.

PKB
30th May 2023, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone,

My names Pat, I'm a somewhat recent purchaser of a GQ td42, I've slowly been trying to calm the car down a bit after purchasing it from a younger driver

Swapped the 35's for 3's, back to ADR headlights, balancing, servicing , inspecting etc.

This was a car I'd always wanted as I was growing up. My parents had a Mav back in the 90's and I was hooked after seeing I could easily fit my dodgy BMX bike in the back of it when the chain would break or some part would fall off 😅

I'm located in the Eastern Suburbs of vic, family man these days and love how lucky we are to have the local state forests within 30 minutes of the door step.

Anyway, that's my Ted talk and here's my GQ
-Patto

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6lz92ozucx6jn1c/AADPA8X1-cXPUX2ryOqQHFcwa?dl=0

rusty_nail
30th May 2023, 08:23 PM
Plenty of members over your way mate, stick around and you will learn lots, may even get to meet a bunch of top blokes. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

PKB
30th May 2023, 10:06 PM
Appreciate that Rusty,

Absolutely, I've already gleamed so much regarding the factory lockers, fuel senders and just a bunch of other cool info.
Thoroughly enjoying these pages already. It'd be good to meet a few other guys at some point, I'll try and keep an eye out for some of the group trips as they roll through.

AB
31st May 2023, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum mate!

mudski
31st May 2023, 09:14 AM
Welcome mate.

Speaking of group trips. We have our annual snow trip to Licola coming up. 21st to the 24th of July. A very family orientated weekend.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?55599-Licola-2023-BOOK-HERE-21st-to-24th-July-2023-Houses-1-to-6

Dhuck
1st June 2023, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

BrazilianY60
1st June 2023, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the forum mate! Cheers from Brazil.

PKB
11th June 2023, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Hope to see you all on the trails at some point!

Thanks for the invite Mudski! But that's a birthday weekend and I won't be able to play!
Have a ripper trip!