PDA

View Full Version : Download Manual for 1998 gu patrol petrol engine type tb45

Tazza1969
19th May 2023, 08:45 PM
how do i download this manual, I have been trying to get a copy for hours and still not able to download it.

MudRunnerTD
20th May 2023, 03:14 AM
Here you go mate, put the below URL into your browser.

file:///C:/Users/dthor/Downloads/gux-2.pdf

Or search this list for the Manual your chasing

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software

Cremulator
20th May 2023, 11:17 AM
Here you go mate, put the below URL into your browser.

file:///C:/Users/dthor/Downloads/gux-2.pdf

Or search this list for the Manual your chasing

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-SoftwareCan't access your local C:/ drive from way out here on the internet. You'll need to upload that pdf to the world wide web.

MudRunnerTD
20th May 2023, 07:28 PM
Can't access your local C:/ drive from way out here on the internet. You'll need to upload that pdf to the world wide web.

That is the link from the forum. Not my harddrive

Cremulator
20th May 2023, 07:49 PM
That is the link from the forum. Not my harddriveI know the last URL link in your post is the forum, but the first one is a local path in someone's downloads directory who has downloaded gux-2.pdf.
Who is dthor then?
That's a user folder on a windows install on C:/

MudRunnerTD
23rd May 2023, 12:32 AM
I know the last URL link in your post is the forum, but the first one is a local path in someone's downloads directory who has downloaded gux-2.pdf.
Who is dthor then?
That's a user folder on a windows install on C:/

Yeah you are a few levels out of my depth lol. dthor is me for sure! not sure how those links work then? Odd.

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2023, 06:42 PM
how do i download this manual, I have been trying to get a copy for hours and still not able to download it.

Not sure why you are having issues downloading as your email is confirmed which means you are registered and should be aloud 2 download. If you are still having issues let me know and ill supply you with a direct download link.

Cheers

Todd