PDA

View Full Version : Ray's being waxed by the Madam

DX grunt
11th August 2011, 11:15 PM
It gave me goose bumps when I watched the news on TV tonight, to find out that Ray Meager is going to be a wax model by Madam Touseau! Yes. :clapping:

What a fair dinkum Aussie bloke, our Ray is.

Love him as Alf Stewart on Home and Away. "Flamin mongrels" lol

katwoman
11th August 2011, 11:21 PM
damn it... thought this was gonna be something else !!!!!

nowoolies
11th August 2011, 11:42 PM
damn it... thought this was gonna be something else !!!!!

family forum hahahahaah

patch697
12th August 2011, 01:01 AM
Thats a catchy one Rossco........................PML

big_fletch
12th August 2011, 01:09 AM
I didnt know what to expect from that thread title Rossco hahahaha.. Thought there were gonna be some interesting pics to start with!! lol

katwoman
12th August 2011, 01:19 AM
I didnt know what to expect from that thread title Rossco hahahaha.. Thought there were gonna be some interesting pics to start with!! lol

Me too, Fletch.. I'm shattered, personally...

xtreme patrol
12th August 2011, 02:46 AM
I Have no idea who you guys are talking about?
But then i read "Home and away" and understood why LOL ..Isn't that shows primary audience 13-17 year old girls???

But seriously that shows been around for years i can still see dad sitting at the dinner table when i was a kid and the second that shows music came on he would almost jump over the table to switch it off and if he couldnt find the remote in seconds he would mash the buttons on the TV until it stopped making that forbidden sound LOL

DX grunt
12th August 2011, 02:56 AM
I Have no idea who you guys are talking about?
But then i read "Home and away" and understood why LOL ..Isn't that shows primary audience 13-17 year old girls???

But seriously that shows been around for years i can still see dad sitting at the dinner table when i was a kid and the second that shows music came on he would almost jump over the table to switch it off and if he couldnt find the remote in seconds he would mash the buttons on the TV until it stopped making that forbidden sound LOL

Well it makes a slight change for us oldies from the old days of watching Number 96 or The Box!

Maxhead
12th August 2011, 07:10 AM
I don't know what to think...LOL

Bob
12th August 2011, 11:00 AM
Thank god for the new free to air channels so that we can get away from these soapies

Woof
12th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Real men don't watch Home and Away Ross....lol

ibs
12th August 2011, 01:08 PM
this thread worries me :D

DX grunt
12th August 2011, 05:50 PM
this thread worries me :D

Midge is a Home and Away fan, too. lol

Woof
12th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Midge is a Home and Away fan, too. lol

Well in that case I will have to start watching it..