PDA

View Full Version : Intro ..from a computerless friend of DX Grunt

DX grunt
10th August 2011, 05:05 PM
Hello Dar Links

DX Grunt has let me use his puter to intro myself – Wicked, ay? :049:

I don’t own a troll, but Grunt lets me wash his :bowdown: - just like this
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001-1.jpg

My hobbies are: 4wd’ing, camping and fishing.

I love the beach, too
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/HolidaysBoatHarbour2011024-1-1.jpg

It’s amazing how many opportunities there are to get an almost all over suntan. Lol

My favourite drink is Cappachino in a mug.
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/redneck_engineering_10.jpg

I don’t drink alcomohol. I learnt years ago. Lol

My favourite food is curry. I don’t do desert, I do pop offs. Hehehehehe

I sometimes dress up – just like this….
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/RossbetCarltonVEssendon001-1.jpg

Or like this…
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Grandfinalrerunbet2010.jpg

Me mate, Paul, is so protective of his fridge, it’s embarrassing. Mmmmm Mate!!!!
See what I mean.......
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Paul.jpg

Another mate, Plassy, is too busy doing his housework! He should get a life and take me out on his yacht. Lol
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Its20PUNISHMENT20time.jpg

Sometime, my brain’s all over the place and I feel quite empty – just like this
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/TruckAugust2009011.jpg

Oh well, time to get back to work…..after a couple of family photos

Me hitching a ride with DX grunt
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/HoffmansMillDec10006.jpg
My son, as a baby…
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Clintasababy.jpg
My grandson
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Leviakaturtle.jpg

Me ‘n Grunt are travelling 2 up and I’m looking forward to meeting you all at Loveday, Easter, 2012.

Grunt just told me to tell you to bring your cameras. Apparrently there’s gunna be a hum dinger fashion show. Heheheheheh. A little squirrel tells me someone is going to ride a bull....bar, in a G banger. Let's wait and see. Ay?

You’ll need to airbrush the photos you take, though. Lol

Love to all.

XXX OOO XXX

Midge

big_fletch
10th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Hahahaha thanks for the intro, good to have you aboard.. Love the custom drink Holder LMFAO

AB
10th August 2011, 05:09 PM
My god...HAHAHAHHAHA

That is the post of the year Midge!!!!

Does Rossco know your doing this...haha

snicko
10th August 2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome aboard Midge good to have another girl.....hahahaha (by the pics not sure which one!!)

love it just love it...........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

growler2058
10th August 2011, 05:16 PM
:smileyvault-cute-biAHAAHHAHAHAHaHAHAHAH AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH:clapping:

DX grunt
10th August 2011, 05:17 PM
I guarantee you won't recognise me, now. I've lost about 20kg since those photos were taken. Thank God. lol

Bigrig
10th August 2011, 05:41 PM
Classic!!!!!

Ummmmmm .... G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

lmao!! Post of the year without doubt!!

Dhuck
10th August 2011, 05:52 PM
Umm! Welcome to the forum mate. Some sexy chics in them there pics. Umm I think that is Umm I confused now going back to my beer

Woof
10th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum Midge, enjoy...............................we DO NOT LIKE PHOTOS ON THIS FORUM AT ALL...we used to but not any more...lol

Woof
10th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Umm! Welcome to the forum mate. Some sexy chics in them there pics. Umm I think that is Umm I confused now going back to my beer

Hey Dhuck, you will need more than beer to make those chicks look sexy mate......http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/1.gif

DX grunt
10th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Midge, enjoy...............................we DO NOT LIKE PHOTOS ON THIS FORUM AT ALL...we used to but not any more...lol

Midge says you're a 'spoil sport'. lolololololol hahahahahaha

Dhuck
10th August 2011, 10:13 PM
Hey Dhuck, you will need more than beer to make those chicks look sexy mate......http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/1.gif

I was just being polite mate. Welcoming new members and all. You know "great place to be, loads of info and great people bla bla bla".

katwoman
10th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Welcome, Midge.. I can think of one thread that you would fit into quite well. Ask your mate Paul about it, it is for the wierd and wonderful !!
Oh, and Plassy, my house needs dusting !!!

DX grunt
10th August 2011, 10:17 PM
Welcome, Midge.. I can think of one thread that you would fit into quite well. Ask your mate Paul about it, it is for the wierd and wonderful !!
Oh, and Plassy, my house needs dusting !!!

Thanks.

I don't do nights. lol

Midge.

Clunk
10th August 2011, 10:26 PM
G;day Midge and welcome aboard.......................... now I'm scared............. very very scared!!!!! roflmao

NissanGQ4.2
10th August 2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks Midge, I have has this urge all day 2 vomit but just couldn't, just got past the first picture and up came, brekky......lunch and dinner. Feel heapz better now :)

Welcome 2 the forum mate, great bunch of members here always willing 2 help you bring up your food when your not felling well *LMAO*

patch697
10th August 2011, 11:20 PM
G/day Midge, I glad you finally made it here........ Cough.... Splatter .... Cough cough.... Slattercough... Cough cough cough...... Sorry something in my throat...Cough cough cough..... splattersplattercough.

Yeah..... Now thats over I see our old mate Ross has been showing you around the place (& quite well too by the looks) so no need to give you the normal spill on what a great BUNCH we have here OR the loads of info either....

Are well, Welcome aboard & oh yeah.... Tell Ross I said THANK MATE.............................................. .....hahahahahahahahahaha

Best & kindest regards

Grim (as in Reaper but shhhhhh don't tell Ross.....hahaha)

Maxhead
11th August 2011, 07:22 AM
Bwahahahahahahaha,,,Good one Midge, this would have to be one of the best posts around..and the funniest.LOL
Welcome tho this great forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. That is a great photo archive you have there.....don't loose those, I'm sure they will come in very handy when the time is right...lol
Say G'day to our old mate Ross for us!1..LOL

Cheers

MC97GQ
11th August 2011, 07:35 AM
Disturbing, VERY DISTURBING,

Midge do you realise you have undone years of therapy I have been receiving,

Seriously though, funny post

Welcome to the forum

Mark

nowoolies
11th August 2011, 07:02 PM
will this be part of our convoy going over east
if so i gotta get blinds fitted to my bus hahahahahahahahaah
onya mate very funny

DX grunt
11th August 2011, 09:22 PM
will this be part of our convoy going over east
if so i gotta get blinds fitted to my bus hahahahahahahahaah
onya mate very funny

HAHAHAHA. I'm just gunna wear a pair of sunnies and my spandex for the trip over. Dunno what Midge will be wearing. lololol

nowoolies
11th August 2011, 09:27 PM
HAHAHAHA. I'm just gunna wear a pair of sunnies and my spandex for the trip over. Dunno what Midge will be wearing. lololol

i gunna get a pair of sunnies with the mirror on the inside .....so i cant look hahahahahahahahaha

Finly Owner
11th August 2011, 10:48 PM
So Midge where R U going that Ross can't?

Tim

Dark 1
11th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Welcome Midge......... ummm I Think!! What are we letting ourselves into here..........fashion show........uummm I think i may have to rethink my attendance at the meetup.......... ahhh stuff it, welcome ya crazy bugga!

DX grunt
11th August 2011, 11:11 PM
So Midge where R U going that Ross can't?

Tim

Bloddy Midge has been a real pain today. She's got the 'talking bug'. I told her not to visit me until the weekend, so she rings me nearly every hour, on the hour, today. Bloody nuisance!

She's really taken to you lot. She bought this real el-cheapo computer from the jungle somewhere, and I think it's gunna take forever to get here.

If she keeps nagging me to use my computer, I'll tell her to "rack off" (figure of speech only - you naughty boys - hehe)

Any way she says "Love to all"

Finly Owner
11th August 2011, 11:56 PM
So what does MRS Ross think of Midge?

Tim

DX grunt
12th August 2011, 02:59 AM
So what does MRS Ross think of Midge?

Tim

That's my little secret. hehehehe

timbar
12th August 2011, 03:24 AM
hey midge .............How u doin ????? whats a good looking woman you are !!!!!

Welcome to the forum

DX grunt
12th August 2011, 05:53 PM
hey midge .............How u doin ????? whats a good looking woman you are !!!!!

Welcome to the forum

Thanks, Timbar.

I'm sure I look better after a few reds, or whites, or ambers. Lol

Woof
12th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Hey Midge, where do you live??? I live in Wagin and if you are close by maybe we could get together..........that is if you are not attached at the moment http://209.85.48.9/1806/9/emo/give_rose.gif

Clunk
13th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Hey Midge, where do you live??? I live in Wagin and if you are close by maybe we could get together..........that is if you are not attached at the moment http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

oooooooooh things must be a little lean down that way hey mate!!!???????? lol

DX grunt
13th August 2011, 09:32 AM
Hey Midge, where do you live??? I live in Wagin and if you are close by maybe we could get together..........that is if you are not attached at the moment http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Hey Dogman.

Midge wants me to tell you to stop smelling that sheep dip!

Love to all.

Midge

Woof
13th August 2011, 04:37 PM
What can I say....................love the smell of sheep dip in the morning:bananarock:

teleman
13th August 2011, 10:28 PM
so i guess i should say... welcome? hahaha.
Great intro.

DX grunt
15th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Hello all.

I've just popped over to Rossco's for a gander at the puter.

Bit cold over here in the West. Cold fronts everywhere.

Rossco tells me that lots of people have been wheeling lately. Hope you looked after yourself?

Fletcha, you have a very nice truck. Look after those tyres, young man.

Love those 'Thoughts of the day'. Very inspiring people here.

Anyway, better get back to baking a special cake for a special person this week. lol

Love to all.

Midge.

Woof
15th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Hey Midge, I heard that Ross had a bit of a win today, please pass on my congratulations to him...:bigthumbup:

DX grunt
15th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Hey Midge, I heard that Ross had a bit of a win today, please pass on my congratulations to him...:bigthumbup:

I will, Dogman. I'm sure he will appreciate it.

DX grunt
20th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Hello everybody, Midge here. Rossco let me borrow his computer

Only 170 days until I meet some of you. I'm really excited.

Great to see lots of new members and lots of posting.

Love the new mag. Super job, AB. If you ask nicely, I might trim down, tone up and do a photo shoot for you. hehehehe

Those damn photos of Rossco, Plassy and Paul, just won't go away, will they?

Good on Kris for winning the footy tipping comp. Rossco's been slack, but I'll give him a nudge and get that prize out to him.
Poor Fletcha. He was soooooo busy, he wasn't able to put in all his footy tips. I'll be posting him the inaugural 'wooden spoon.' lolol

Oh well, time to hit the gym. Hope I don't hurt too many knuckles. hehehehe

Love to all.

Midge

I feel like I've been gone for years. Catching up on all the goss has taken longer than I thought.

AB
20th October 2011, 07:47 PM
Those photos will haunt you Plassy till the die you die....Actually, they will haunt us too if Rossco keeps posting them...lol

Good to hear from you Midgy!

Maxhead
20th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Hello everybody, Midge here. Rossco let me borrow his computer

Only 170 days until I meet some of you. I'm really excited.

Great to see lots of new members and lots of posting.

Love the new mag. Super job, AB. If you ask nicely, I might trim down, tone up and do a photo shoot for you. hehehehe

Those damn photos of Rossco, Plassy and Paul, just won't go away, will they?

Good on Kris for winning the footy tipping comp. Rossco's been slack, but I'll give him a nudge and get that prize out to him.
Poor Fletcha. He was soooooo busy, he wasn't able to put in all his footy tips. I'll be posting him the inaugural 'wooden spoon.' lolol

Oh well, time to hit the gym. Hope I don't hurt too many knuckles. hehehehe

Love to all.

Midge

I feel like I've been gone for years. Catching up on all the goss has taken longer than I thought.

Good to her from you Midge,

Could you also tell that Rossco to stop being silly and not worry about any prizes....I already celebrated on my fluke...LOL

You be good now and have fun at the gym

wildgu6
20th October 2011, 08:06 PM
G'day Midge, must of been offline and missed you when you joined us,
Its a great site as you can see by some of our regular members, they are everywhere around here.
But the scary thing is they get into wheelin more than a lot of blokes i know....LOL
Anyway welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you in 2012.
Please keep an eye on Rossco for us as he can be a bit of worry at times when he forgets his medication

Cheers Pete

macca
21st October 2011, 07:25 AM
G'day Midge, must of been offline and missed you when you joined us,
Its a great site as you can see by some of our regular members, they are everywhere around here.
But the scary thing is they get into wheelin more than a lot of blokes i know....LOL
Anyway welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you in 2012.
Please keep an eye on Rossco for us as he can be a bit of worry at times when he forgets his medication

Cheers Pete

As Pete said.

DX grunt
4th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Bump.....

For all the people who've joined recently, this thread contains graphic pics and may traumatize you, forever. Read at your own risk.

Love to all.

Midge

NissanGQ4.2
4th January 2012, 03:13 PM
Bump.....

For all the people who've joined recently, this thread contains graphic pics and may traumatize you, forever. Read at your own risk.

Love to all.

Midge

who would dare start dragging up this old thread *LMAO*

Happy New Year Midge xoxoxoxox

Oversize
5th January 2012, 06:23 PM
G'day Midge, great to meet another chic with a wicked sense of humorus. I look forward to catching up with you. I can see we could do a lot of photographic work together, not that you need my help... lovin' it!
Cheers from Louise

Clunk
5th January 2012, 06:45 PM
G'day Midge, great to meet another chic with a wicked sense of humorus. I look forward to catching up with you. I can see we could do a lot of photographic work together, not that you need my help... lovin' it!
Cheers from Louise

now look who's being a sick puppy!!!!!!! hahahahaha

DX grunt
13th July 2012, 10:47 PM
Midge says "hi"

hahahaha

growler2058
13th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Ahhhhh she lives hahahahaha

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

DX grunt
13th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Yep. Just thought she needed a facelift. lol

growler2058
13th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Bloody oath she does hahahahahhaa

oncedisturbed
14th July 2012, 09:58 PM
just finished reading the thread and have to say

WELCOME :)

not sure if i have been mentally scarred for life yet but time will tell

Woof
14th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Still looking very hot there Midge...
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001-1.jpg

Clunk
14th July 2012, 11:16 PM
Almost as hot as one of growlers lady boys lol

growler2058
14th July 2012, 11:22 PM
Almost as hot as one of growlers lady boys lol

Not even close hahahahaha

xerat
18th July 2012, 09:56 AM
lol that is really funny

DX grunt
18th July 2012, 07:14 PM
Hello Dar links.

I've been on long, long service leave, but I'm back.

I've hit the tready and you'll be amazed by the transformation. This means I've changed my wardrobe. I'm still not sure what colour spandies to wear this coming summer. I'm getting a bit tired of black. Any suggestions?

I've got a few things up my sleeve - which I should've infected you with last year - so stay tuned.

Love to all.

Midge.

Clunk
18th July 2012, 07:17 PM
Hello Dar links.

I've been on long, long service leave, but I'm back.

I've hit the tready and you'll be amazed by the transformation. This means I've changed my wardrobe. I'm still not sure what colour spandies to wear this coming summer. I'm getting a bit tired of black. Any suggestions?

I've got a few things up my sleeve - which I should've infected you with last year - so stay tuned.

Love to all.

Midge.

reckon you'd look fantastic in fluorescent green with a nice mix of fluorescent pink Midge...............................:useless:

DX grunt
18th July 2012, 07:24 PM
Oh Clunk, you are a spunk. hehehehehehehe

AB
18th July 2012, 10:10 PM
reckon you'd look fantastic in fluorescent green with a nice mix of fluorescent pink Midge...............................:useless:

Photos please Midge photos pllllllllease...LMAO

Woof
19th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Come on Midge, can we please have an updated photo......your old photo has been my computer background since you posted it up, so a new one would be great....XXOO

Clunk
19th July 2012, 01:02 AM
Come on Midge, can we please have an updated photo......your old photo has been my computer background since you posted it up, so a new one would be great....XXOO

I think you need to lay off the oats mate!!!!! Lmao

gumnut
19th July 2012, 08:35 AM
Hi Midge, WOW what can i say. Great intro welcome to the forum.
cheers bill

DX grunt
19th July 2012, 09:26 AM
I think you need to lay off the oats mate!!!!! Lmao

Either that or the farm chemicals are still in his system from his Wagin days. PML. hahahahahaha

DX grunt
19th July 2012, 09:31 AM
Well Dar Links

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As the weather warms up, I'll reveal more. PML

Love to all.

Midge

Woof
19th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Either that or the farm chemicals are still in his system from his Wagin days. PML. hahahahahaha
Nothing like a bit of Merck, Sharp & Dohme Black Label Thibenzole after a hard days work Ross....roflmao