PDA

View Full Version : Multiple electrical failures

kais ch
19th December 2022, 11:16 PM
Hello EVERYONE, (NISSAN Y61 TD6) I have a sudden electrical failure, the tachometer does not work, preheating light off, air conditioning (only air conditioning, air conditioning does not work) and the Czech engine light (d usual it stays on since I changed the pump to a mechanical pump) but now it is off. I checked the fuses and relays all working. Do you have any suggestions where this multiple failure could come from. Thanks in advance. FRIENDLY
(sorry for my English)

mihit
20th December 2022, 05:23 PM
Does the Y61 run a 24-12V reducer? In the Y60 it was in the passenger footwell kickpanel...

rusty_nail
20th December 2022, 08:45 PM
Hello EVERYONE, (NISSAN Y61 TD6) I have a sudden electrical failure, the tachometer does not work, preheating light off, air conditioning (only air conditioning, air conditioning does not work) and the Czech engine light (d usual it stays on since I changed the pump to a mechanical pump) but now it is off. I checked the fuses and relays all working. Do you have any suggestions where this multiple failure could come from. Thanks in advance. FRIENDLY
(sorry for my English)If the fuses aren't blown (you checked the engine bay and I'm cab boxes right) have you had any damage done recently? Sure sounds like some damage to the loom of you aren't popping fuses

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

kais ch
22nd December 2022, 10:11 PM
hello
Thank you for your answers
Y61? 12 V. I have 03 blue relays in the fuse box in the passenger compartment

mudski
23rd December 2022, 08:18 AM
Clean your earth lead connections up. Also add another from the gearbox to the chassis. Patrols are know to have shitty earth connections.