PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Wales, UK

Ducattirp
9th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Hope you don't mind a Pom being on your forum... well a Welsh Pom at least so maybe that's not quite so bad ! :-)
I have an '05 Patrol 7 seater diesel and I love it but I'm looking to mod the driver's seat to give better support when going offroad. I have leather seats which look fine but is way too slippery. I'm searching around the Net but if anyone has any ideas that would be great.
Take care.... Rob

Bigrig
9th August 2011, 08:49 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

growler2058
9th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

AB
9th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Woof
9th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Rob, even Poms are welcome here mate......................not so sure about Welsh Poms though..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Dhuck
9th August 2011, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
9th August 2011, 10:29 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob

Tim

Clunk
9th August 2011, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. Hope you don't mind a Pom being on your forum... well a Welsh Pom at least so maybe that's not quite so bad ! :-)
I have an '05 Patrol 7 seater diesel and I love it but I'm looking to mod the driver's seat to give better support when going offroad. I have leather seats which look fine but is way too slippery. I'm searching around the Net but if anyone has any ideas that would be great.
Take care.... Rob
g'day Rob and welcome aboard mate................ and there's nothing wrong with being Welsh mate, pom yes, Welsh no!!!! lol..................... where in Wales are you from?

timbar
10th August 2011, 02:54 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

katwoman
10th August 2011, 03:28 AM
Any owner of a marvellous GU is always welcome..

Ducattirp
10th August 2011, 03:42 AM
Hi there... south Wales... at the moment living in Chepstow, which is right on the border with England. We're famous here for the castle and the horse racing course. We've got some pretty decent offroading in the Brecon Beacons, which is about 40 minutes from here - gets nicely wet and sticky in the winter.. :-)

beachdweller
10th August 2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome aboard mate

Bob
10th August 2011, 09:12 AM
Welcome Rob. Join in and enjoy

satyx
10th August 2011, 09:36 AM
hello mate, i just purchased an 05 GU too. Bet your just as excited as me to get it off road and dirty ASAP. Everyone is really nice and helpful here.
Enjoy

nowoolies
10th August 2011, 09:48 AM
g`day Rob
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Clunk
11th August 2011, 12:53 AM
Hi there... south Wales... at the moment living in Chepstow, which is right on the border with England. We're famous here for the castle and the horse racing course. We've got some pretty decent offroading in the Brecon Beacons, which is about 40 minutes from here - gets nicely wet and sticky in the winter.. :-)

sorry mate, I should have said.............. lived in Swansea for 16 years when I was a young un..... lol, Never got the chance to play over that way.

Maxhead
11th August 2011, 07:15 AM
G'Day Rob, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
11th August 2011, 12:15 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay