PDA

View Full Version : Trip over east for those interested

Stropp
1st November 2022, 08:04 PM
Hi guys I’m heading to south Oz tomorrow and have a Garmin inreach mini which I’ve linked to a Facebook page for ease of contact, for those interested you can join and follow my trip. 86177

Woof
1st November 2022, 08:36 PM
Safe trip old mate..........just don't go any further East than SA as I have heard stories

Stropp
1st November 2022, 08:44 PM
Safe trip old mate..........just don't go any further East than SA as I have heard stories

Ha ha I’ll be safe mate however those Mexicans are coming over the border in waves to peddle their wares at cape Jaffa 🤣

MudRunnerTD
1st November 2022, 09:18 PM
Going on a bear hunt! Gunna catch a big one! Take your time mate, you have plenty. See you at Jaffa

MB
1st November 2022, 09:23 PM
Please don’t be a Stranger Young Son [emoji120][emoji120]
We’re all past the Old Days now thankfully, 13 years on and Wade now identifies as our Absolute Bestest Leader [emoji3590][emoji3590]

https://youtu.be/-Zd-ZSnZ3so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avo
2nd November 2022, 12:46 AM
And stay out...we're locking the gate this time

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

MudRunnerTD
2nd November 2022, 06:29 PM
And stay out...we're locking the gate this time

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Harsh!!!

But Fair!!

Stropp
4th November 2022, 08:41 PM

Stropp
5th November 2022, 07:12 PM
Perlubie beach,awesome 8619886199[ATTACH=CONFIG]86200

jack
6th November 2022, 12:05 PM
Perlubie beach,awesome

Watch out for mice Stropp, when we were there earlier this year a few people had issues with mice chewing through wiring.
Certainly a beautiful area, loved the peninsulas.

Stropp
7th November 2022, 05:46 PM
Currently in coffin bay for 2 days, exploring tomorrow and oyster tasting then off to port Lincoln 8620986210

jack
8th November 2022, 10:00 PM
Currently in coffin bay for 2 days, exploring tomorrow and oyster tasting then off to port Lincoln

Hope the oysters worked Stropp ;);)

Stropp
9th November 2022, 08:56 PM
Hope the oysters worked Stropp ;);)

I didn’t get to jack, off I went to sleep 😜

Stropp
10th November 2022, 08:56 PM
So having dramas with the tcv connection, I’ve had this drama previously and ufi in Perth said they just cleaned the connection and tightened the connectors and it was fine, it’s happened again so I took it to a mob in port Lincoln and they said the cleaned it and the fittings were tight. I drove off and as normal the motor started to rattle and the check engine light came on again, took it back but they said next week before they could look again�� anyway drove to Cowell and on the ferry tomorrow to wallaroo to save driving an extra 350k, hopefully I can get it fixed in Kadina

Ps bad connection causes the timing to go full advance apparently and motor gets a good rattle up and the engine light flashes

jack
10th November 2022, 09:53 PM
I didn’t get to jack, off I went to sleep 😜

Punctuation is important Stropp.

Especially when your name is Jack.

ie: Can you help your uncle Jack, off a horse.
Can you help your uncle Jack off a horse.

Plasnart
10th November 2022, 10:14 PM

Yes and yes. And he drove a Commer but didn't know where to park it! :D

Stropp
11th November 2022, 02:03 PM

Aah you see what I did there 🤣🤣

Stropp
12th November 2022, 02:25 PM
So having dramas with the tcv connection, I’ve had this drama previously and ufi in Perth said they just cleaned the connection and tightened the connectors and it was fine, it’s happened again so I took it to a mob in port Lincoln and they said the cleaned it and the fittings were tight. I drove off and as normal the motor started to rattle and the check engine light came on again, took it back but they said next week before they could look again�� anyway drove to Cowell and on the ferry tomorrow to wallaroo to save driving an extra 350k, hopefully I can get it fixed in Kadina

Ps bad connection causes the timing to go full advance apparently and motor gets a good rattle up and the engine light flashes

Ok so the brother in law’s neighbor and his some, both mechanics came over and found a bad soldered joint with a broken wire when ufi replaced the tcv plug, installed a duetche plug and walla patrol is running perfectly again 👌