PDA

View Full Version : Moore river

Stropp
5th October 2022, 09:56 PM
Hi guys did a recce trip to moore river to check some camp spots by the river for summer just to find it’s been fenced off due to dickwads wrecking the place so my son and I did a coast trip from seabird to guilderton then back over the river to see if we could get to it via a track on the map only to find it also closed, we did see tracks to the river but they were through the fence which had been cut which I would not enter, a bit disappointed so I’ll just have to go a bit further back to the meerup.86026

Cuppa
6th October 2022, 10:36 AM
So many ignorant & selfish morons are out there getting places closed off. Almost need to implement an IQ test to allow folk to get out into the bush!

jack
6th October 2022, 05:22 PM
So many ignorant & selfish morons are out there getting places closed off. Almost need to implement an IQ test to allow folk to get out into the bush!

Have to agree, we stayed at several remote spots on our trip and everyone had crap paper and aluminium cans. This included Cordillo Downs, Old Strezlecki Track etc. In a lot of spots there were several fireplaces with half burnt trash and cans. Also the amount of green trees that are chopped up for firewood.
I won’t even start on the easily accessible spots around here.
We always try to leave a campsite cleaner than when we arrive but I draw the line at cleaning up other peoples shit paper.

Hodge
8th October 2022, 08:16 AM

Heart-breaking that even such remote places are being raped & pillaged by turds. Sadly we're used to popular, close to city, quick trip areas being tarnished, but not even the middle of nowhere spots are immune to these cock-drips it seems.
I've been taking my son up to our local Mt Disa and Tallarook for quick day trips. Not even 4x4-ing, just bush walks, exploring, etc... And it is getting worse and worse every trip. He loves the place and is the only reason I head up there nowdays. (think i vented about this in the angry domain at some stage).

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21197-What-has-made-you-Angry-Today&p=818740&viewfull=1#post818740

Irresponsible majority seems to be the so called weekend warriors. It's obvious just by looking at the type of rubbish left being. We're talking Kmart camping/disposable gear variety, everywhere. These are not seasoned campers. Brief chat with some parks people up there confirmed this. Massively inflated by border closures/lock downs etc in the past years. The other variety being bored P platers heading up to do skids in their fully sick mummy and daddy funded Rangers.
Full closure inevitable.

MB
8th October 2022, 11:53 PM
Tis a tough fix [emoji22]
Trail Cameras (cheap & easy peasy) gotcha, convicting is impossible and a waste or our (taxpayers) Aussie court money again!
Teach here locally and elsewhere across this Globe Proper RESPECT [emoji3590][emoji3590]
FWIW: Reminds nuffy me of some posts here years ago about whether or not to approach unruly campers nearby [emoji23]
“If they are disrespecting the COTB”
Assess whether they are hard or soft wankers and approach accordingly to achieve a tidy outcome [emoji736][emoji736][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hodge
9th October 2022, 09:23 AM
FWIW: Reminds nuffy me of some posts here years ago about whether or not to approach unruly campers nearby [emoji23]
“If they are disrespecting the COTB”
Assess whether they are hard or soft wankers and approach accordingly to achieve a tidy outcome [emoji736][emoji736][emoji23]

Just deal with them heroic mudski style Marko mate! :animierte-smilies-t
Quick overnighter on the Howqua with legendary mudski turned into a bullet dodge fest, when a bunch of knucklehead hunters decided to point air rifles our way across the river.
Mudskis patience was short lived and boiled quicker than his TD! I've never seen a 3T car rumble to life and fish tail across a river "Gone in 60 seconds" style before, or since.
Man of enormous knackers I tell ya having a crack at a bunch of bozzos with guns. He tore 'em a new one, because their hastily packed up and pissed off.
Photo below for clarification. See our fire remains, the cock dripples were right across the river at that sand bank. mudski our hero!!!

mudski
9th October 2022, 09:01 PM
Just deal with them heroic mudski style Marko mate! :animierte-smilies-t
Quick overnighter on the Howqua with legendary mudski turned into a bullet dodge fest, when a bunch of knucklehead hunters decided to point air rifles our way across the river.
Mudskis patience was short lived and boiled quicker than his TD! I've never seen a 3T car rumble to life and fish tail across a river "Gone in 60 seconds" style before, or since.
Man of enormous knackers I tell ya having a crack at a bunch of bozzos with guns. He tore 'em a new one, because their hastily packed up and pissed off.
Photo below for clarification. See our fire remains, the cock dripples were right across the river at that sand bank. mudski our hero!!!

Ah yeah I remember that weekend. Those turds did not know what to say when I ripped into them. I have zero patience for people like that, and it’s only getting worse as I get older. Lol.
What’s the go with the number plate in the pic?

MB
11th October 2022, 12:08 AM
Thankfully I’m only guessing those hardened criminals were disrespectfully agreed pushing slugs over via air [emoji22][emoji23]
Pretty sure my old ball sack would drop off if they were throwing lipstick sized slugs past our heads [emoji23][emoji23]

MB
11th October 2022, 12:16 AM
FWIW: It’s taken near 40 years for the Keloid scarring on my pinky air dumbbell finger to dissipate since sluggy gunny Sniper AB ‘Dead Eye Dicked’ me through a 5mm crack in a wooden shed door [emoji872] [emoji376] [emoji1672][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
New AGE Paint [emoji439] Ball [emoji459] Poofters [emoji90] I SAYS [emoji23]