PDA

View Full Version : Y63

Stropp
13th September 2022, 10:53 AM
Mmm that looks good

Plasnart
13th September 2022, 01:20 PM
Are they still going with a twin turbo diesel V6? I read that a while ago. No more V8 :(

Winnie
13th September 2022, 03:02 PM
That's just a Y62 with a body kit though?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Stropp
13th September 2022, 04:02 PM
Are they still going with a twin turbo diesel V6? I read that a while ago. No more V8 :(

Not confirmed as yet but highly likely

Plasnart
13th September 2022, 04:11 PM
Yeah better get me a V8 before they’re gone.

nissannewby
13th September 2022, 05:49 PM
I dont reckon we will see a y63 until 2024 at the absolute earliest. I reckon they are gauging the market with the 300 series and will hopefully be eagerly preparing something that will better the cruiser again.

04OFF
14th September 2022, 10:06 PM
I dont reckon we will see a y63 until 2024 at the absolute earliest. I reckon they are gauging the market with the 300 series and will hopefully be eagerly preparing something that will better the cruiser again.

100% agree, and i don't know how to put this, but those jurnos and their made up busted arse guess and CG images suggesting what is coming out in the future, is the biggest load of non factual BS man can create, i lived through their BS during the pre release months of the S5, i can tell you now, they know "nothing" more than you or i know, Nissan Australia won't even know anything, yet jurnos continue to post this absolute crap excuse for journalism ,and people re-post it as factual, 2019 they said S5 Patrol will have Apple Car play and the new interior, in 2022 it still does not have either !

Anyway, little rant over, but yes Nissan seem to wait and see what Toyota bring out and copy/improve that, i think we will see a V6 twin Turbo Petrol (that will be heaps and heaps better than the V8) in a Y63, or some sort of Hybrid, but either way, in Nissans true form, it will be released just in time to be competing with all the cool Electric Vehicles that will be possibly better, that's of course if they haven't gone bankrupt in the mean time Bang Head

growler2058
15th September 2022, 04:04 PM
, yet jurnos continue to post this absolute crap excuse for journalism , Bang Head

HAhahahah tell us what ya really think...............

04OFF
25th September 2022, 05:52 PM
Here is just one of many articles from 2019, Showing 20inch wheels, chrome door moulds, and mirror backs etc, non of which Australia ever saw, not to mention all the stuff we never got on the "inside".

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/nissan-patrol-2020-confirmed-for-australia-aeb-smartphone-mirroring-now-included-76271

Yet people kept on posting and posting things like this as some factual documentation of what was coming to Australia, they have been going on for years with BS about the Warrrior Y62 Patrol (what the OPs original picture is supposed to be), and now this will happen all over again with the Y63, everyone needs to understand its a story, with nothing but guesses and some artists impression, and that is all any of them are, they do not actually have a clue what is coming to Australia, that is the only fact.

MB
25th September 2022, 08:18 PM

Was kindly allowed visitation at the Eastern Mainland engine plant during Covid and got a worldwide first sneaking peak [emoji2958]
4.2 Diesels are on the cards again [emoji1623][emoji1623][emoji322][emoji322][emoji736][emoji736]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB
25th September 2022, 08:34 PM
FWIW: Managed to have half a Yarn with Toyoda 300 counterparts to explain the retarded design Flaws [emoji22]
“There is no WAY in Straya that anyone would want bigger than 32” tyres and our diesel fuel pumps are perfectly safe directly behind the rear right tyre”….apparently [emoji23][emoji23]

MB
25th September 2022, 08:44 PM
Pure Silliness MB & Toyota NEW Fans……Almost as Silly as buying a 79 Series with an Alternator deep down in the dirt trackside [emoji22][emoji23]

Hodge
25th September 2022, 08:46 PM
Hot off the press whisper is the Y63 might be able to engage low 4x4 and get out of Myer car parks... Just pure speculation atm. :049:.
Hopefully High Country worthy unlike it's predecessor.... :smiley_thumbs_up:.
Leaked photo of possible flex and un-breakable CV's being designed at ontrak.

MB
25th September 2022, 08:54 PM
May have lead you Ashtray Hodgey Brother [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Nissan will Always Get our NEEDS Done [emoji736][emoji736]

MB
25th September 2022, 09:10 PM
Honest Question Too [emoji120][emoji120]
Do the Current V8- Y62 Serious Power Weapons come with a manual transmission option?
Is it possible to roll start Autos if only available at higher speeds towing?

Hodge
26th September 2022, 02:54 AM
May have lead you Ashtray Hodgey Brother [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Nissan will Always Get our NEEDS Done [emoji736][emoji736]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm just cooking Mr MB [emoji28].
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2022/09/1.gif

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mihit
27th September 2022, 05:25 PM
Mmm that looks good

Really??
Vomitorium as far as I'm concerned.
I suppose beauty in the eye of the beer-holder, and all that.

Wizard52
2nd October 2022, 10:02 AM
100% agree, and i don't know how to put this, but those jurnos and their made up busted arse guess and CG images suggesting what is coming out in the future, is the biggest load of non factual BS man can create, i lived through their BS during the pre release months of the S5, i can tell you now, they know "nothing" more than you or i know, Nissan Australia won't even know anything, yet jurnos continue to post this absolute crap excuse for journalism ,and people re-post it as factual, 2019 they said S5 Patrol will have Apple Car play and the new interior, in 2022 it still does not have either !

Anyway, little rant over, but yes Nissan seem to wait and see what Toyota bring out and copy/improve that, i think we will see a V6 twin Turbo Petrol (that will be heaps and heaps better than the V8) in a Y63, or some sort of Hybrid, but either way, in Nissans true form, it will be released just in time to be competing with all the cool Electric Vehicles that will be possibly better, that's of course if they haven't gone bankrupt in the mean time Bang Head

First thing they learn at Uni is that NEVER let the truth get in the road of a good story.

04OFF
6th October 2022, 08:56 PM
First thing they learn at Uni is that NEVER let the truth get in the road of a good story.

Im really shocked you would say that about journos mate......

Surely these muppets dont actually go to Uni ? :hpfredgeorge1:

DX grunt
7th October 2022, 07:31 PM
I can't wait for the Y64 version. I'll still be dreaming!