PDA

View Full Version : How long until legally yours?

AB
11th September 2022, 04:36 PM
When friends and family store patrols and campers on your property, does anyone know what length of time until it’s legally yours?

Good little combo Touring set up lol
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2022/09/19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeeBee
11th September 2022, 04:58 PM
If you are up to defending the item, its basically straight away!!

Ben-e-boy
11th September 2022, 05:33 PM
What's on the GQ? Is it worth keeping?

AB
11th September 2022, 06:08 PM
What's on the GQ? Is it worth keeping?

It’s got a new Christmas tree air freshener I’ve got my eye on.

Ben-e-boy
11th September 2022, 06:57 PM
It’s got a new Christmas tree air freshener I’ve got my eye on.

Hmmm. If it were a Mr Zogs sex wax air freshener then definatly commandeer it.

Edit. Does it even have a TD in it?

AB
11th September 2022, 09:31 PM
Hmmm. If it were a Mr Zogs sex wax air freshener then definatly commandeer it.

Edit. Does it even have a TD in it?

Tb unfortunately and it’s got issues too.

Rossco
12th September 2022, 08:48 AM
Ah the price you pay for having a patch of flat land in Crissy Hills. That's a lovely vintage combo going on there, I'll put a tarp on the camper and come and get it in a year or 10. . .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Ben-e-boy
12th September 2022, 09:23 AM
Tb unfortunately and it’s got issues too.

Uugghh. Cut the handbrake cable and let gravity take on its final adventure.

mudski
12th September 2022, 01:22 PM
The owner has a shed bigger than my house and its at your place?

MB
12th September 2022, 11:03 PM
Amateurs, clearly a Faithful nearby Neighbour’s Ford Maverick TB unlike your TD Shitbox rwkw Wannabes Nissan’s whatevers [emoji2961]

PeeBee
12th September 2022, 11:39 PM
Amateurs, clearly a Faithful nearby Neighbour’s Ford Maverick TB unlike your TD Shitbox rwkw Wannabes Nissan’s whatevers [emoji2961]

Oh dear, slinging off about the almighty god of all engines is not going to go down well, tsk tsk tsk

MB
12th September 2022, 11:55 PM
TD’s are in fact Legendary Engines, just don’t know any Legend’s personally whom shoved 250rwkw through ones for more than 50k miles ?

BrazilianY60
13th September 2022, 05:14 AM
Which one has 250 hp? The TB?

MB
13th September 2022, 07:28 AM
If you look really close, there is a big chunk of cast iron beside the green shed with holes in it, that is the 250rwkw TD [emoji23]

Rossco
13th September 2022, 11:26 AM
Or was the 250kw TD. . .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Winnie
13th September 2022, 12:34 PM
Funny that! I have one of those in my scrap heap too.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Ben-e-boy
13th September 2022, 02:00 PM
TD’s are in fact Legendary Engines, just don’t know any Legend’s personally whom shoved 250rwkw through ones for more than 50k miles ?

How many people do you know that have/had 250rwkw/335rwhp?

PeeBee
13th September 2022, 08:49 PM
If they are not designed and built for the power its wank factor short term - maybe phone a friend per previous to confirm.

MB
14th September 2022, 07:26 AM
Only personally know of 4 engines in 3 vehicles that have popped in very short periods after 220-250rwkw upgrades.
First two engines/vehicles were GQ non turbo blacktops so probably fair enough. Third vehicle GU silvertop popped two OEM turbo engines with the same numbers. All three vehicles ended up happy with low mileage GU silvertop ti pimped engines reinstalled and turned down to 150rwkw and still going strong now. Do also know of a 5th popped engine that had all the flash billet crank goodies installed but unsure exactly of why it died too at big numbers because huge money was spent on internals. 150rwkw seems to be the safe max number for turbo spec TD’s longevity?
Awesome engines [emoji736][emoji123]

Ben-e-boy
14th September 2022, 09:27 AM
Only personally know of 4 engines in 3 vehicles that have popped in very short periods after 220-250rwkw upgrades.
First two engines/vehicles were GQ non turbo blacktops so probably fair enough. Third vehicle GU silvertop popped two OEM turbo engines with the same numbers. All three vehicles ended up happy with low mileage GU silvertop ti pimped engines reinstalled and turned down to 150rwkw and still going strong now. Do also know of a 5th popped engine that had all the flash billet crank goodies installed but unsure exactly of why it died too at big numbers because huge money was spent on internals. 150rwkw seems to be the safe max number for turbo spec TD’s longevity?
Awesome engines [emoji736][emoji123]

Realistically there arent many motors that will handle 350% more for any period without mods. I was just interested in the failures

MB
14th September 2022, 05:00 PM
Specifically, pretty sure IIRC both of the GQ non turbo spec engines failed at their connecting rods, bent all six like bananas [emoji529] and broke one or two in half out their blocks sides. Pretty sure IIRC both of the GU turbo spec engines sheared their cranks in half. The 5th expensively ground up rebuilt engine as mentioned I don’t really know enough about its specific failure but could quite simply be poor engine shop work as recently learned off our in-house Legend Maty here the experienced precision required a must on these hard working faithful compression weapons [emoji123][emoji123][emoji106][emoji106]