PDA

View Full Version : Hello people

wax
8th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Hi just popped in to say hello. I'm new to this so i hope you've all got some patients. Just bought a gu waggon looking forward to getting out with it

Bob
8th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

Dhuck
8th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

nowoolies
8th August 2011, 12:55 PM
g`day Wax
welcome on board mate
heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

Sir Roofy
8th August 2011, 12:57 PM
as said above we luv piccies
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

AB
8th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
8th August 2011, 01:33 PM
Gday wax welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of good info and advice

fixer982
8th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Hi just popped in to say hello. I'm new to this so i hope you've all got some patients. Just bought a gu waggon looking forward to getting out with itHI Wax and welcome to the forum for Patrol owners everywhere. Lots of fun here. Enjoy your time with us.

wax
8th August 2011, 02:41 PM
thanks guys don't have any pix yet but I'm sure there will be plenty once we
get fired up. dose anyone know wheres a good spot to go around perth, somewhere i can get a feel for the gu in 4wd without getting into to much trouble

Woof
8th August 2011, 05:25 PM
HI Wax and welcome to the forum for Patrol owners everywhere. Lots of fun here. Enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to the forum Wax, check out this Perth club mate, a great mob of Patrol owners there, just register and post up an introduction..http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc

PS there are one or two members of the club on here as well, including me

Maxhead
8th August 2011, 07:32 PM
G'Day Wax, welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
8th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Wax

Tim

DX grunt
8th August 2011, 08:57 PM
G'day Wax

Welcome to the forum. I used to be a Kwinny boy, once. lol. I used to live in Homestead Ridge, Wellard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
8th August 2011, 11:48 PM
thanks guys don't have any pix yet but I'm sure there will be plenty once we
get fired up. dose anyone know wheres a good spot to go around perth, somewhere i can get a feel for the gu in 4wd without getting into to much trouble

g'day wax and welcome aboard mate.............. as Dogman has already said, there's a few westies on here who get out and a bout from time to time. The Western Patrol Club organise quite a few trips rating from easy to not so easy so try and sign up there if you can........ good bunch of blokes. Also Nowoolies is trying to organise a beach run up north somewhere soon, so drop him a private message if you're interested mate.

timbar
9th August 2011, 02:17 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

wax
9th August 2011, 10:38 PM
thanks guys look forward to catching up with you all

Bigrig
9th August 2011, 10:40 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs to be found on the forum, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!