PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone 😎

NzFadez
8th May 2022, 05:46 PM
Been using the forum for a year or two as just a guest but figured now would be the time to finally make an account. Looking at selling my hatch and moving back to a Patrol as a compremise for a " Family car" 🤣 Figured this forum would be a good place to start as im sure I will have lots of questions to come. First patrol was a 96 ST GQ with the rd28 but for the 2nd im looking at going for the td42 this time, although with a twist as I have a bung leg from a accident afew years ago it also has to be an auto, my work is cut out for me one might say 👌 Last of all thanks for having me guys! 😎

mihit
8th May 2022, 06:10 PM
Welcome along. The mighty TD42 is certainly a step up from the anemic 28, especially in a proper tank.
Unfortunately for you you're about 6 years too late and everyone wants moonbeams for their old safs now. Shouldn't be too hard to find an auto though as they're less popular for proper thrashing.

Where abouts on the good islands are ya?

NzFadez
8th May 2022, 07:05 PM
I'm in nsw mate, riverina. Yeah figured from afew searches the market is abit cooked atm 🤣 to make matters worse there is even less GQ td42 autos aswell but im bloody determined haha

growler2058
9th May 2022, 06:53 AM
I think? Not 100% certain but i reckon ZD30 Autos fit TD42's................ Probably be a prick of a conversion to do at home though

Welcome to the forum anyhow

Dhuck
9th May 2022, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

mudnut
9th May 2022, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum.