PDA

View Full Version : AB got nailed down yesterday

MudRunnerTD
19th March 2022, 11:54 AM
A huge Congrats to AB for tying the knot quietly yesterday. May you find happiness every day mate. We need to wet your Head fella.

Congrats mate.

Plasnart
19th March 2022, 01:28 PM
Congrats AB!

Cuppa
19th March 2022, 02:41 PM
All the best to you both Andy.

Sprock
19th March 2022, 02:47 PM
Well look at him go ! I havnt been on here for ages ( been busy & outa service most of the time ) jump on for a quick look today & this is the 1st thing that comes up , Jesus what else have I missed haha

jay see
19th March 2022, 03:00 PM
All the best AB [emoji898][emoji482]

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

mudnut
19th March 2022, 04:38 PM
Congratulations to you both.

AB
19th March 2022, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, we had such a great day, weather was perfect!

feeling a little rusty today lol

Finally married at 41 years old, what the!

Avo
19th March 2022, 08:53 PM
Chit yeah,look at you go boss,big fuckin huge congratulations to you n ya beautiful lady mate.....

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

mudski
19th March 2022, 09:59 PM
Well look at him go ! I havnt been on here for ages ( been busy & outa service most of the time ) jump on for a quick look today & this is the 1st thing that comes up , Jesus what else have I missed haha

MB is importing lady boys and Phil is into midgets….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack
20th March 2022, 12:25 AM
Congratulations Andy and Mrs AB
Must say you’re punching above your weight after seeing that wedding picture.

MB
20th March 2022, 07:01 AM
Congratulations You Two Beautifuls [emoji3590][emoji3590]
Now go and enjoy that Honeymoon in Peace [emoji907] [emoji484]
I’ll keep our new business venture under control in your absence, only one order has come in so far anyway………. mudski [emoji23]

pearcey
20th March 2022, 08:36 AM
Congratulations to you both, May all your dreams come together and stay forever.

mudnut
20th March 2022, 11:09 AM

With hilarious comments like that, I'm a bit worried that Andy hasn't mentioned us to his bride...

PeeBee
20th March 2022, 11:46 AM

mudski, look, if you were 1cm shorter you would have met the criteria. Hunt around, I am sure there is a place in this world for a Hobbit such as yourself!

PeeBee
20th March 2022, 03:22 PM
Congratulations Andy and Mrs AB
Must say you’re punching above your weight after seeing that wedding picture.

Jack, for goodness sake, you really are quite a shallow fellow aren't you? A wifey has to assess all the attributes of her beau, not just his looks, which I think its fair to say poor ol' AB is sitting on the red side of the ledger on that. Look at what else he brings to the table, his ability to open a screw top whilst rolling a durie and speaking copious amounts of shit , all at the same time; I have heard he can spell , even his own name backwards, he is a splendid duster and can de-flea earwigs at an alarming rate when required. I also heard he can tie his own shoe laces and lick a stamp without getting it stuck to his tongue - My goodness old chap, he is a catch by all accounts. I am not going to expose some of the more intimate attributes I understand he has but lets just say, ....well actually a gentleman should not really discuss that with such an intimate group within a forum such as this.

I sincerely suggest you go and get a very small viewing mirror, stand in a quiet corner for a while and have a damn good hard look at yourself and your two dimensional viewpoint on life. I will just leave it there, self assured I have defended my maligned friend appropriately

AB
20th March 2022, 04:03 PM
Well this topic took a sudden turn lol

mudnut
20th March 2022, 05:09 PM
Now I'm damn sure he hasn't told her about all of us.

And one question, Andy: why are you reading the forum instead of enjoying newly married life?

mudski
20th March 2022, 07:04 PM
Congratulations You Two Beautifuls [emoji3590][emoji3590]
Now go and enjoy that Honeymoon in Peace [emoji907] [emoji484]
I’ll keep our new business venture under control in your absence, only one order has come in so far anyway………. mudski [emoji23]

You ordered just one for me!

MB
20th March 2022, 07:30 PM
I think we’ve all gone too far, sette down Gentlemen 🥲🥲

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2022/03/27.jpg

https://youtu.be/qNgCGIBrK9A

JB’s definitely a Pretty Girl and they do truly Love & Compliment each other [emoji3590][emoji3590]

DX grunt
21st March 2022, 03:15 PM
Congrats to you both.

Ross.

Sprock
27th March 2022, 11:06 PM
Hahahhaha mudski 🤣