PDA

View Full Version : Kats reason for ditching Katrol in favour for Snotbox

Clunk
6th August 2011, 01:47 AM
Well I've found the answer to why Kat wants to get rid of Katrol............. she was embaressed about having to be towed by a toy after finding the crack in the road tough going!!!!!

http://youtu.be/ZoOQbAQ2WLE

katwoman
6th August 2011, 01:51 AM
OOO, I'm larfin so hard, me teeth are gonna fall out !!!!!

You will keep, my friend.. You will keep.

Clunk
6th August 2011, 01:53 AM
OOO, I'm larfin so hard, me teeth are gonna fall out !!!!!

You will keep, my friend.. You will keep.

you should go see a dentist for that!!!! lol

like the vid did ya????

katwoman
6th August 2011, 01:54 AM
you should go see a dentist for that!!!! lol

like the vid did ya????

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You want a bite ? You got it !!
Step outside, big fella !!!

Clunk
6th August 2011, 02:09 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You want a bite ? You got it !!
Step outside, big fella !!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahah....................... I'll say again.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Maxhead
6th August 2011, 07:16 AM
Well I've found the answer to why Kat wants to get rid of Katrol............. she was embaressed about having to be towed by a toy after finding the crack in the road tough going!!!!!

http://youtu.be/ZoOQbAQ2WLE

Hahahahaha, classic

NissanGQ4.2
6th August 2011, 07:29 AM
crack up, love the vid great find *LMAO*

macca
6th August 2011, 08:15 AM
First chuckle for the morning, one hell of a toy
Macca

Bigrig
6th August 2011, 08:45 AM
I'm less impressed with the unsafe towing practice - no dampener on the line, people standing between the vehicles ... just a tragic accident waiting to happen!!!! lmao

Dhuck
6th August 2011, 08:47 AM
Lovin it. I want one.

YNOT
6th August 2011, 08:52 AM
I'm less impressed with the unsafe towing practice - no dampener on the line, people standing between the vehicles ... just a tragic accident waiting to happen!!!! lmao

He wasn't just standing between the vehicles he was riding unsecured on the back of the towing vehicle!
Impressive toy though.

Tony

Bigrig
6th August 2011, 09:00 AM
He wasn't just standing between the vehicles he was riding unsecured on the back of the towing vehicle!
Impressive toy though.

Tony

I didn't want to mention the overly obvious ... I'm sure they feel bad and will review their practices!!! lol

Love the toy!!!!

YNOT
6th August 2011, 10:02 AM
After watching that vid the boys and I watched some of the sled pull vids, holy crap 150psi turbo boost and about 10 seconds of turbo lag!!! I've never heard turbo whistle like that before.

Tony

patch697
6th August 2011, 10:19 AM
How impressive a tou is that?????

I reckon you would be able to buy a Katrol with its price tag though.......lol

Clunk
6th August 2011, 10:50 AM
How impressive a tou is that?????

I reckon you would be able to buy a Katrol with its price tag though.......lol

awwwwwww she precious!!!!! mwahh hahahahahahaha

patch697
6th August 2011, 10:56 AM
awwwwwww she precious!!!!! mwahh hahahahahahaha

Ok...... maybe not Katrol herself but one like her..................... ( Stop trying to get me in the sh1t clunk.....!!!!!! I hardly need any help from you now do I...............................LMFAO)

Clunk
6th August 2011, 11:01 AM
Ok...... maybe not Katrol herself but one like her..................... ( Stop trying to get me in the sh1t clunk.....!!!!!! I hardly need any help from you now do I...............................LMFAO)

well I had to try mate, everyone is too scared of Kat to get sucked in!!!!..... hahahahahaha

patch697
6th August 2011, 11:08 AM
well I had to try mate, everyone is too scared of Kat to get sucked in!!!!..... hahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha..................... Oh not me old mate..... Im always in the doo doo..... The only thing that varies is the depth......................................LMFAO

Clunk
6th August 2011, 11:17 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha..................... Oh not me old mate..... Im always in the doo doo..... The only thing that varies is the depth......................................LMFAO

Oh I hear ya mate!!!!! I'm permanently up to the neck right now...................... but I actually quite like it, it keeps me warm !!!!!! ROFLMFAO

Finly Owner
7th August 2011, 10:50 PM
Nice Truck! (the toy)

Tim