PDA

View Full Version : Surely not

jay see
14th February 2022, 11:33 PM
I'll just leave this here..[emoji22]

https://www.drive.com.au/news/nissan-patrol-twin-to-switch-to-turbo-v6-power-report/

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

mudnut
15th February 2022, 01:31 PM
Toyota USA changed to a V6 and problems started right away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbpStlEnVls

I hope it doesn't go the same way for Nissan.

mudski
15th February 2022, 02:34 PM
Jesus! You watch the prices on the current model skyrocket. Customer of mine in Tas bought 20 V8 200's when he heard about the 300. He pocketed 30k on each Toyota...

mudnut
15th February 2022, 04:05 PM
As the saying goes, you need money to make money.

MudRunnerTD
15th February 2022, 04:12 PM
The mighty VK56 will do me just fine. Nissan has ben running a 4.0 V6 Petrol in the Middle east beside the VB as an entry level can. Glad they didnt do t here.

I agree Mudski, the second hand market is mad at the moment, I could easily make 20k straight up if i sold mine. Guys selling early Series 5s from 2020 for $20K more than they were New back then. There has been a big price rise and there are plenty of guys cashing in of a Supply problem. If you cold afford it then order 3. Wait until they arrive in 9 months and sell fr profit.

mudnut
15th February 2022, 07:58 PM
The mighty VK56 will do me just fine. Nissan has ben running a 4.0 V6 Petrol in the Middle east beside the VB as an entry level can. Glad they didnt do t here.

I agree Mudski, the second hand market is mad at the moment, I could easily make 20k straight up if i sold mine. Guys selling early Series 5s from 2020 for $20K more than they were New back then. There has been a big price rise and there are plenty of guys cashing in of a Supply problem. If you cold afford it then order 3. Wait until they arrive in 9 months and sell fr profit.

You do know, Top Nissan executives saw the video you posted about your V8 under the overpasses and it scared the hell out of them, so they're gunna make less hoonish vehicles now.

mudski
17th February 2022, 07:54 AM
As the saying goes, you need money to make money.

Yeah this bloke is not short of a dollar too.

Mickhead
17th February 2022, 06:48 PM
I will wait until they become all electric. Diesel? Unleaded? At $1.80 per litre?

Pete49
18th February 2022, 01:58 PM
The oil companies seem to be wanting electric cars going by fuel prices. What happens if the majority buy electric cars just for urban travel and shopping an save the petrol/diesel vehicles for holidays/weekends. I would love to hear them scream again about going broke. This will be the straw that breaks their back if not careful. BTW how much oil does Australia buy from Russia??

mudnut
18th February 2022, 04:32 PM
Muchski ...

Mickhead
19th February 2022, 06:53 PM
The oil companies seem to be wanting electric cars going by fuel prices. What happens if the majority buy electric cars just for urban travel and shopping an save the petrol/diesel vehicles for holidays/weekends. I would love to hear them scream again about going broke. This will be the straw that breaks their back if not careful. BTW how much oil does Australia buy from Russia??

In ten years time diesel will cost 20 bucks per litre.☹️💩

MB
19th February 2022, 08:28 PM
In ten years time diesel will cost 20 bucks per litre.[emoji3525][emoji90]

Hopefully not a future problem for me and me little trucks anymore Mick Mate [emoji1696]
Met up online with an older red headed lass from QLD who owns a fiish & chiips shop or two.
We’re going to make our own greasy future fuel empire together [emoji182][emoji3590][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pollenface
21st February 2022, 10:36 AM
Doesn't bother me in the least what motor they come with, so long as they pull a caravan and can do more than 500,000kms without self destructing.