PDA

View Full Version : iMan says hello :)

iman
10th February 2022, 12:29 PM
Hello Everyone, Hope you all are keeping safe and well.
By a way of introduction I'm Rich a recent Patrol owner. I've mainly owned and drive Toyotas and Hondas, never Nissan. Unfortunately my trusty Toyota Townace decided to throw in the towel so she's not off to the wrecker for organ donations. I searched for about 2 months for a 4x4 replacement, mainly Toyota LC or Nissan Patrol. I swear, so so many cars out there are bashed, not in great shape, mangled and the worst thing is OVERPRICED! Anyhow, long story short i managed to find myself a 2004 GU ZD30 with 260k from an older gentlemen. He's in his 70's now so he struggles with climbing on and off the car hence why it's on the market. The car looks like it has done some light off roads/overlanding, drives really well and overall in great condition.

Though being an 18 year old car regardless of the log book I purchased knowing she's not perfect and probably will need some work done. I like to tinker and maintain my car hence i did some googling around and vola found this nice forum :). Hopefully l can learn a lot from you all, and my apologies in advance for any dumb dumb questions along the way.

MudRunnerTD
10th February 2022, 12:34 PM
Welcome mate. Great bunch of guys here. Feel free to ask questions.

mudnut
10th February 2022, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the forum.

iman
10th February 2022, 12:42 PM
Thanks Lads

growler2058
10th February 2022, 01:37 PM
G'day mate, welcome aboard

AB
10th February 2022, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum mate!

iman
10th February 2022, 04:37 PM
Thanks lads :). Man so much info here. I'll be glued to my phone at this rate going through all the threads hahah.

Dhuck
11th February 2022, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forum mate