PDA

View Full Version : Returning Member

Big Girl
5th February 2022, 01:29 PM
G'Day All. Was on here almost a decade ago when it first started and I bought my first Nissan Patrol. Thelma, she died at 613,000 kms (2nd block and fuel pump died again). I bought my mates Nissan - Big Girl. Some may remember her and Thelma were road pilots. Now Big Girl is due for a new block (drinking coolant and no external visible signs) so I'm back on board reminding myself 'how' ;)

growler2058
5th February 2022, 02:27 PM
Welcome aboard mate, again

Stropp
5th February 2022, 09:26 PM
Welcome back

Dhuck
6th February 2022, 08:59 AM
Welcome back Louise. Long time no hear girl. Will have to meet up like we have always planned over the last few years.

Maxhead
6th February 2022, 06:45 PM
Welcome back Louise….you still piloting??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
7th February 2022, 01:04 PM
Welcome back mate and good to read you again and thank you for your support too :)

Big Girl
7th February 2022, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Maxhead;829460]Welcome back Louise….you still piloting??

Still got a license, found a better job. Life's Good!

Big Girl
7th February 2022, 04:49 PM
Welcome back Louise. Long time no hear girl. Will have to meet up like we have always planned over the last few years.

Could be a challenge. I'm in Western Australia.

Dhuck
7th February 2022, 07:30 PM
Could be a challenge. I'm in Western Australia.

Holy shit you get around. Let us know when your back over here and we will catch up.

Big Girl
9th February 2022, 06:20 PM
Holy shit you get around. Let us know when your back over here and we will catch up.

Shall do. We have an awesome job so not until the travel restrictions let us move around again. If you thought VIC was crazy, they got nothing on WA!

Stropp
11th February 2022, 06:09 PM
Shall do. We have an awesome job so not until the travel restrictions let us move around again. If you thought VIC was crazy, they got nothing on WA!

Ha ha yes we have avo over here, he’s crazy 😜