PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Cash Donations

NissanGQ4.2
25th January 2022, 05:26 PM
Long time no speak on my part, I'm still round though spying on u farkers.

Seeking cash donations 2 transport a GQ Patrol back home before it goes 2 the scrap yard for next 2 nothing

All donations can be direct transferred straight into my bank account #............................................

Or just donate via my GoFundMe page.....................................

I'm so depressed atm, I was so close but so far 2 being back into a Pootrol

Anyhow's this is me under the said Pootrol swearing and cursing at it repeatedly :(

I'm going 2 go get completely shit faced now and drown my sorrows

Thanks in advance *L*

Dhuck
25th January 2022, 06:45 PM
Why so sad mate?

NissanGQ4.2
25th January 2022, 07:14 PM
Why so sad mate?

Because I tried 2 get it home on the cheap, can't really afford the 550 buck tilt tray fee atm due 2 the other cars we have which have rego due this month.

So Bought the things I knew needed doing 2 drive it home ( done the right thing and bought a permit 2 drive ) and drove up the other week with my old man changed radiator hoses and fuel hoses all good, started no problem went 2 move it... no brakes.. ripped the master cylinder off took a bet that was the issue, no repair kits in stock locally so bought a new master cylinder at 300 bucks, installed worked, but came undone with a fuel leak above the gas tank, thought I could just pull the relay out for the fuel pump, no go also killed the gas. So ended of the day I came home empty handed and would of just been better off paying the 550 got it tilted home and then worked on it slowly.

I was kinda pushed for time because it was out of Rego and I needed it back 2 ASAP 2 get it 2 the Mechanics before it needed Blue Slip, 2 late now thought as I missed my chance :(

I'll keep on drinking :)

Maxhead
26th January 2022, 07:38 AM
Mate, happy to help to get you back on the road in a Patrol
Haven’t got much but I’m sure every bit helps.
Let us know how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NissanGQ4.2
26th January 2022, 03:26 PM
Mate, happy to help to get you back on the road in a Patrol
Haven’t got much but I’m sure every bit helps.
Let us know how?

Cheers mate,

All good, I think I have a plan

But thank you for the kind offer 2 help mate

Dhuck
26th January 2022, 03:58 PM
Good luck with it brother. If I could help I sure would. I would lend a hand physically if I lived closer and on my way through to see Chrisso the piss head.

pollenface
26th January 2022, 05:45 PM
Get a PaypalMe link or gofundme

MB
26th January 2022, 06:46 PM
Our offer Toddstar from years ago to float it down to Mexico so us Muppets can ever so slowly chip away at it still stands if you’re still keen Mate [emoji106][emoji106]
Timeline wise these days are guaranteed blown out for us all and parts are starting to dwindle out of hoarded stockpiles….declutter missions were conducted 🥲

NissanGQ4.2
27th January 2022, 06:23 PM
Cheers my NP friends, my parents are loaning me the money 2 bring it home, I never asked... they offered... I

I know it also needs new tires and a few other things before rego, which = more $$$$$ but getting it here was my main issue before It got scrapped.

@MB, This is a completely different GQ, mine is still sitting in the back yard unloved sadly :(

This is a 95 GQ gas / petrol but mainly set up for gas. It's done some K's and need's some work but it's free so I can justify the dollars spent but I have a wife that want's 2 spend money elsewhere ( The House ), all is good I was just a tad depressed as I tried 2 get it home before blue slip here in NSW which is a lot harder 2 get passed compared 2 pink slip.

Should be in my driveway this time next week :)

mudski
28th January 2022, 07:02 AM
So you have two GQ's now. Thats good. Put all the good bits into one.

NissanGQ4.2
28th January 2022, 03:41 PM
So you have two GQ's now. Thats good. Put all the good bits into one.

Much 2 the disgust of my partner yes I will have 2 GQ's, at least 1 will be a goer eventually after some tlc

I might sell of my other one, but not sure yet, I spent 3k rebuilding the gearbox so don't really want 2 part with it, if I had more room here I wouldn't hesitate 2 keep it as just a spare parts car or possible chop and when money permits fix the spark plug and other issues and just get it back on the road under historic vehicle registration and use it as a weekender play car that I don't care if something breaks so 2 speak