PDA

View Full Version : 25 post rule back on for manual downloads section only

AB
3rd August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately we have had to put the 25 post rule back on to download the manuals.

Members under 25 posts can still join in, see pictures and download anything on the forum except for the manuals section.

Unfortunately the forum is getting hurt with the amount of memory usage with the manuals and slowing down the forum for other more contributing members.

Let's see how we go once again....lol

Interesting fact....

We have 4003 members...

Only 625 have made more then 25 posts so we have no choice.

Let the spamming begin....lol

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 12:26 PM
bring them on hahahahahahaha

Bob
3rd August 2011, 12:27 PM
It is a pity but the Forum has been taking a bashing lately leading to slow downs

fixer982
3rd August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unfortunately we have had to put the 25 post rule back on to download the manuals.

Members under 25 posts can still join in, see pictures and download anything on the forum except for the manuals section.

Unfortunately the forum is getting hurt with the amount of memory usage with the manuals and slowing down the forum for other more contributing members.

Let's see how we go once again....lol

Interesting fact....

We have 4003 members...

Only 625 have made more then 25 posts so we have no choice.

Let the spamming begin....lol I wasn't even aware that it had changed. As a new member, I thought it was very reasonable, considering the work that has gone into finding some of the stuff. Leave it this way. If they don't bother to say hello occasionaly, then they probably won't be missed....or am I being a bit rough on some?

patch697
3rd August 2011, 12:40 PM
I wasn't even aware that it had changed. As a new member, I thought it was very reasonable, considering the work that has gone into finding some of the stuff. Leave it this way. If they don't bother to say hello occasionaly, then they probably won't be missed....or am I being a bit rough on some?

Thats the exact reason we started it in the first place & I agree it should be left in place permanently.

Maxhead
3rd August 2011, 12:51 PM
bring them on hahahahahahaha

:210::210::210:
:sterb003::sterb003::sterb003:
:blowup::blowup::blowup:

growler2058
3rd August 2011, 12:53 PM
Woo hoo time to break out the big fly swat Tony hahahahaha

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 01:06 PM
:210::210::210:
:sterb003::sterb003::sterb003:
:blowup::blowup::blowup:

now yer talking hahahahaha

patch697
3rd August 2011, 01:10 PM
now yer talking hahahahaha

Locked & loaded Paul..............................lol

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 01:14 PM
locked & loaded paul..............................lol

kaaaaaa...boooooom:blowup::blowup:HAHAHAHAHAHA
wonder what people might think about down loading now
they proberly think we are all mad ...haha ha ha ho ho ho bl00dy buckles on my jacket getting in the way of the trigger ....AGAIN LOL

patch697
3rd August 2011, 01:19 PM
kaaaaaa...boooooom:blowup::blowup:HAHAHAHAHAHA
wonder what people might think about down loading now
they proberly think we are all mad ...haha ha ha ho ho ho bl00dy buckles on my jacket getting in the way of the trigger ....AGAIN LOL

Looks like the N/S security squad is reinstated mate.... With a few new recruits.....................lol

You still have my number tucked away????

nowoolies
3rd August 2011, 01:20 PM
Looks like the N/S security squad is reinstated mate.... With a few new recruits.....................lol

yes mate nowoolies at at

MudRunnerTD
3rd August 2011, 02:44 PM
It is running slow right now.

PAD!!

;)

Woof
3rd August 2011, 06:36 PM
You beauty.............The Dogman is finally let off his leash:spam::Yahoo!:

NissanGQ4.2
3rd August 2011, 06:43 PM
Welcome back N/S

Don't forget http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?3105-Forum-Contacts for quick access to PM the Admin or mods, if anyone see's spamming as its happening let them know ( I have this page book marked on the desktop *L* )

Maybe we might have 2 add a night shift section 2 the forum contacts!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
3rd August 2011, 06:44 PM

sit, good boy, here is a beer for a treat *LMAO*

patch697
3rd August 2011, 07:05 PM

Oh im gonna enjoy having my favorite little Pitbull back on the job........................ Go gettem Doggy.......................... Lol

Parra
3rd August 2011, 07:26 PM
gah! im not spamming, i just cant keep up with GB :smileyvault-cute-bi

but yes, i can understand just how much of a load that would be putting on the servers :eck05:

Woof
3rd August 2011, 07:30 PM
sit, good boy, here is a beer for a treat *LMAO*

Thanks for the offer Toddhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/, I am back in training now that the 25 post rules has returnedhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/, so back on the Schmackos with Sour Cream & Sweet Chilli Sauce matehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

NissanGQ4.2
3rd August 2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the offer Toddhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/, I am back in training now that the 25 post rules has returned, so back on the Schmackos with Sour Cream & Sweet Chilli Sauce mate

I work for a wholesale company that sells pet products, if your good I'll buy you a plush bed and some play toys, but be warned......miss behave and you get the green dream!

YNOT
3rd August 2011, 09:00 PM

If anyone wants to help out with night shift security let me know and I'll PM you Patch's phone number!!!

Tony

katwoman
3rd August 2011, 09:12 PM
If anyone wants to help out with night shift security let me know and I'll PM you Patch's phone number!!!

Tony

haha, and let me know and I'll PM you Tony's number !!! pml

YNOT
3rd August 2011, 09:20 PM
haha, and let me know and I'll PM you Tony's number !!! pml

You're smiling aren't you Kat, you've been waiting for something like this so you can wake me up at ungodly hours of the morning again.

Tony

patch697
3rd August 2011, 10:06 PM

Tony

The relevant parties have that already thanks Tony & there all instructed to call you first...............................lol

AB
3rd August 2011, 10:32 PM
The relevant parties have that already thanks Tony & there all instructed to call you first...............................lol

I think it works as an age group starting from the more senior members down to the juniors Paul...lol.....Pheww!!!!

Woof
3rd August 2011, 10:48 PM
I think it works as an age group starting from the more senior members down to the juniors Paul...lol.....Pheww!!!!

WHAT, I did not sign up for thishttp://209.85.48.9/1806/9/emo/rules.gif....lol

YNOT
3rd August 2011, 10:54 PM
WHAT, I did not sign up for thishttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/....lol

It was in the fine print.............

Tony

Clunk
3rd August 2011, 11:02 PM
You're smiling aren't you Kat, you've been waiting for something like this so you can wake me up at ungodly hours of the morning again.

Tony

No worries guys, I've still got YNOT number and I'll get Patch's off Nowoolies later!!!!............ hahahahaha