PDA

View Full Version : Returning Old Member

Haggis Basher
22nd December 2021, 10:15 PM
Seasons Greetings Everyone.
Yes, an old member from many years back returning. For some reason, perhaps lack of attendance my ID and password ceased to be! However, reregistered as a newbie and catching up on gossip. Never owned one of those Toyota things but always Patrols. The unfortunate demise of my faithful, reliable and field fixable GQ by doing a backward somersault by itself into the Buckland River, Vic (degree of difficulty 8.7) forced me to buy a GU 3.0 post grenade difficulties. Happy with her but with all the gee wizardry electronics nowhere near as fixable in the stix as the old GQ 4.2.
Call me cautious but I am a survivor. I don't go looking for trouble on the tracks just for the hell of it and drive around a problem if possible. Spent more recovery time fishing people out of their own mess, where their capabilities and those of their machines were exceeded, than doing so for myself. I work a 4WD as it is intended but don't abuse the gear in the process!
Hope everyone enjoys sometime off the beaten tracks this Christmas and New Year with family and friends.
Regards,
HB

BrazilianY60
22nd December 2021, 10:51 PM
Welcome back mate!

Dhuck
23rd December 2021, 09:32 AM
Welcome back to the forum mate.

AB
23rd December 2021, 09:36 AM
Welcome back mate!

Stropp
24th December 2021, 11:24 AM
Welcome back to the best nissan patrol forum.