PDA

View Full Version : Blinkers flashing fast

Bluecurrant
2nd October 2021, 08:59 PM
My left and right blinkers have lately started to randomly start flashing fast with the engine running. With engine off and ignition on, left and right blinkers flash normal. The hazards work fine ignition on or with engine running. Some times when I turn steering wheel left or right they blink normal then fast. I'm going to remove the blinker arm assembley from steering column and clean it out. All my lights are working, no blown bulbs. Any one know of this happening.

growler2058
2nd October 2021, 11:06 PM
I’d be checking the blinker fluid level :O

Bluecurrant
3rd October 2021, 06:49 PM
I did but accidentally put horn fluid in it

Touses
5th October 2021, 12:37 PM
My left and right blinkers have lately started to randomly start flashing fast with the engine running. With engine off and ignition on, left and right blinkers flash normal. The hazards work fine ignition on or with engine running. Some times when I turn steering wheel left or right they blink normal then fast. I'm going to remove the blinker arm assembley from steering column and clean it out. All my lights are working, no blown bulbs. Any one know of this happening.

I recently had a similar problem. Turned out to be a shitty earth from the bulb, auto leccy fixed.

Bluecurrant
12th October 2021, 06:50 PM
Cleaned the red dust out of the blinkers and there working as they should. Thanks for the replies.