PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the forum - Slow - Can't log on????

AB
1st August 2011, 07:30 PM
I have had a couple of people mention that the forum is running slow and someone has mentioned that a couple of people couldn't log on?

The forum may be slow sometimes if people are downloading loads of manuals but who has experienced the forum running extremely slow lately for a period of time?

Also, if you can't log in at any time then please email me your username and what the problem may be at info@nissanpatrol.com.au and I'll see what I can do..

Don't forget the forum password is case sensitive so make sure you caps lock is off...

Apologies if anyone is having problems...It's hard when I get advised that the forum is running slow and then I jump on and It's running fine...lol...very hard to try and diagnose any problems so any feedback would be appreciated!!!!

AB
1st August 2011, 07:41 PM
Not sure if anyone else gets this but if you go to the forum and quickly try to log in before the forum loads up then instead of ***** symbols when you put your password in it actually comes up with the letters of your password and it wont let you log in.

Not sure if anyone else gets this but I have to wait until the forum home page fully loads...about 5 seconds and then click on the username and password section before I type my details in...

growler2058
1st August 2011, 07:44 PM
Had issues with speed all day today swapped to tappacrap but was still intermittent is A1 now tho hahaha I know the horse has bolted

katwoman
1st August 2011, 08:13 PM
tappacrappa was out all day, could be tappa issue though ?

Internet is reallly reallly slooooow, here, now.. But could be my end.. I'll let you know about 2am, when there's no traffic !