PDA

View Full Version : Gday guys and girls

mattandjody
1st August 2011, 05:41 PM
Gdaay guys and girls, my name is Matt and i just recently acquired and 89 GQ patrol. 4.2 petrol with gas. 5 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift, 35's mixed brands mud terrains. 7 seater. Manual. Bit of a pig at the moment but I got it to fix up as I am a mechanic. Can't wait to get it all fixed up and get out and enjoy getting dirty as I have no experience whatsoever but seems like fun. Thanks for havin me. Hope to maybe see and meet some of ya's when I get out for the first time and maybe get a tow when I'm stuck :smileyvault-cute-bi. The missus is pretty excited too. She says Gday as well

growler2058
1st August 2011, 05:45 PM
Gday Matt N Jody welcome aboard theyre a good mob here full of good info and advice to get ya stuck inda mud and out again

XTC
1st August 2011, 05:45 PM
From one newby on the forum to another, welcome along. Sounds like you have a good solid 4by to get out and about in. Look forward to some pics out and about.

nowoolies
1st August 2011, 05:46 PM
G`day Matt and Jody
welcome on board
heaps of laughs and biucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul
p:s piccies we luv piccies

macca86
1st August 2011, 05:54 PM
welcome and another brissy person and a mechanic you're going to be popular! So how much to fix an oil leak on a zd30 injectors then haha don't forget to come to our scenic rim trip and meet everyone next weekend!

Dhuck
1st August 2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Another Brissy lad to take out to play. As Macca said Scenic Rim for the weekend in a fortnight. You are more than welcome to join us. It will be a great forum meet again.

YNOT
1st August 2011, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forum guys.

Tony

patch697
1st August 2011, 06:19 PM
welcome aboard mate & a nice starting point too BTW.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

AB
1st August 2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum guys, fine looking Patrol you guys have there...Love the white GQ's!!!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
1st August 2011, 08:18 PM
G'Day guys, welcome to the forum

Sir Roofy
1st August 2011, 08:20 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay

Bigrig
1st August 2011, 08:57 PM
G'day mate - Welcome aboard. Great people, information and forum laughs, so don't be shy and join to make the most of it. Enjoy!

Finly Owner
1st August 2011, 09:40 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Matt and Jody, where in Brissie R U guys?

Tim

Woof
1st August 2011, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt & Jody, very nice GQ there

katwoman
1st August 2011, 10:34 PM
Welcome to our fabulous forum, guys

snicko
1st August 2011, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the forum guys. Nice rig!!

Timmo
1st August 2011, 11:16 PM
welcome to the forum, cool rig there man.

timbar
2nd August 2011, 03:17 AM
G'day Guys - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Bob
2nd August 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome Matt & Jody. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

DX grunt
2nd August 2011, 08:11 AM
G'day Matt N Jody

Welcome aboard and great to have you here.

If you ever need a tow, just rely on your nearest GU. lol

Great to have another 4.2 onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Clunk
3rd August 2011, 01:28 AM
g'day mate and welcome aboard, great looking rig ya got there

big_fletch
3rd August 2011, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, tough looking Q you have there

Fletcha

mattandjody
4th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. The patrol is going to the beaters tomorrow to get some TLC and then off to the gas shop to get a cert and then it's getting registered. Probably won't be registered for a couple of weeks yet. Might have to give it a miss but thanks anyway for the invite. Definitely be interested for the next trip though.

mattandjody
4th August 2011, 08:49 PM
we're northside kaqllangur not far from caboolture