jvc sound system
vinyl floor
front auto lokka
shimmed lsd rear
exhaust system

will post picks up as soon as i can

AB
6th August 2010, 08:49 AM
Sounds good mate, would like to see the pics when you have time.

Did you end up selling the 91 GQ?

patch697
6th August 2010, 09:03 AM
x2.......................................Plenty of pics mate, we like our pics

my91gq
6th August 2010, 09:44 AM
yeah sold my 91 petrol/gas wagon and only cost me a grand change over between the 2 cars so im happy

patch697
6th August 2010, 10:08 AM
yeah sold my 91 petrol/gas wagon and only cost me a grand change over between the 2 cars so im happy

Cant wait to see it............ so get them pic going

DX grunt
6th August 2010, 04:54 PM
g'day all i take pick up of my new rig a 89 4.2 diesel lwb
it has 2inch king spring lift
2inch body lift
33inch mudzillas soon to be km2's
overhauled injector pump
safari snorkle
arb bullbar and warn highmount winch
jvc sound system
vinyl floor
front auto lokka
shimmed lsd rear
exhaust system

will post picks up as soon as i can

Well done Justin. Like I said on our 'home forum'. It's not a poverty pack. Your truck, and mine, are just as good as the rest of them.

Take care out there.

Ross

MudRunnerTD
6th August 2010, 05:17 PM
Aint Nuffin wrong with the hose out model mate, its a Nissan isn't it. built tough.

Welcome. post some pics mate

DX grunt
6th August 2010, 05:34 PM
Aint Nuffin wrong with the hose out model mate, its a Nissan isn't it. built tough.

Welcome. post some pics mate

Thanks for the confirmation MR.

Take care.

patch697
8th August 2010, 01:13 AM
Well done Justin. Like I said on our 'home forum'. It's not a poverty pack. Your truck, and mine, are just as good as the rest of them.

Take care out there.

Ross

No there better..... less crap less that go's wrong which= much more reliability & tough as boots into the bargain....

Love you new Rig Justin cos it will only love you back.... Money well spent mate now get out there & use it for what it was intended.

Cheers
Paul

my91gq
8th August 2010, 11:53 PM
well she got some new shoes today in the form of bfg mud terrian km2's 33x12.5xr15s
dual batt system
canvas seat covers

DX grunt
9th August 2010, 12:01 AM
Very nice.

patch697
9th August 2010, 12:56 AM
Good job mate keep them pics coming...

Cheers
Paul

MudRunnerTD
9th August 2010, 10:43 AM
Hey matey,

The pics look great. nice pickup and great change over.. BONUS.

mate looking at the pics you need to have a look at your fairlead, the bolts holding your vertical rollers should be through the top brace of the bar? not sure how it is on there without them in place? have you used the winch yet.?

Also, given that you have just bought this thing and all the mods were done by someone else i would be a little concerned about those brackets welded to the front of the bar that you have the shackles connected too mate? not sure what the guys intentions were there but i would not be considering them as recovery points...... I am assuming that the shackles are there for decoration at the moment? Looks like he had something rigged up for the front? maybe to back a boat in or something? If in doubt mate? Cut em off!.

Enjoy the new rig mate. the boots look sweet.

my91gq
11th August 2010, 08:09 PM
hey mudrunnertd
cheers for that i personally havent used the winch but the bloke before hand has so im assuming that the fairflead is fine as it is but yeah
and the things on the front with the shackles was there when i bought it so might just chop it off cheers for the help

my91gq
11th August 2010, 10:33 PM
thanks for ya help i'll look in the morning

Robbo01
11th August 2010, 11:05 PM
hey guys, i'm looking for some console pics. cheers

my91gq
20th September 2010, 01:05 AM
a quick update as of 19th of sept

i have wired up the 2 hids on the bullbar and 3 hids on the roof the light is amazing :)

i swapped the 33 km2 for a set of 35x12.5xr15 radial mickey thompson claws

warn highmount has had a overhaul after snapping the free spool lever(was like it when i got it)

wired up a reverse light so i can see at night

added a few more stickers and bits and bobs also got 6x9s and a 12inch sub and amp to wire up when i get time to scratch my a**

DX grunt
20th September 2010, 05:57 AM
Sounds like you've spent heaps of time on it Justin. Well done.

I know you're flat out, and would appreciate some pics when u get time.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

my91gq
20th September 2010, 08:15 AM
here is some pics i took yesterday

AB
20th September 2010, 09:03 AM
Looks good mate, well done!

SIMO2X
24th November 2010, 02:39 AM
Looks good mate, i think we have the same model. Is that radio mount home made or a genuine item?

my91gq
16th December 2010, 07:49 PM
my car as is now compared to a stocky patrol

also ive jsut bought a mq sd33 to make into my play car as my car is getting to much attention from the boys in blue. the mq will be strickly tralier and running spoa and 2inch body plus somewere in the region on 37 to 40s for comps and harder tracks but 37s are more likely atm have stripped the interior of it and started to chop the gaurds. pics will follow soon

Woof
16th December 2010, 07:58 PM
Hey Justin, can you start a Build Thread here when you start the work on the MQ, we would all be very interested to see the transformation mate.
Feel free to ask any questions that you have regarding the mods to the MQ as well.
Love your Q mate, hopefully will get to see it one day soon.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bigrig
16th December 2010, 09:12 PM
Awesome rig mate - again, x2 on the build thread - would be great to see the 'evolution'!!

NissanGQ4.2
16th December 2010, 09:52 PM
Nice looking rig mate, Come 2 NSW, boys in blue don't take much notice of modified 4b's :):):):)

Clunk
1st January 2011, 03:07 AM
sweet ride mate...... does that centre console come as standard?

Maxhead
1st January 2011, 04:07 AM
Hey Justin , That's a nice looking GQ mate.
Having a GU I have to say they are more superior but on this forum GQ's RULE mate!!

Any Patrol is good !!!! enjoy

MudRunnerTD
1st January 2011, 12:24 PM
Looking good mate, Love a white GQ! Looks great next to the stocky....actually the stocky looks ridiculous beside yours ;-)

MudRunnerTD
1st January 2011, 12:27 PM
Having a GU I have to say they are more superior but on this forum GQ's RULE mate!!

HHHmmmmm! NissPat! 3:37am on New Years day! how was the sherry mate? Hope you had a good night mate. lol Happy New Years

Clunk
2nd January 2011, 01:17 AM

HHHmmmmm! NissPat! 3:37am on New Years day! how was the sherry mate? Hope you had a good night mate. lol Happy New Years

Now that's what I call a deidcated forum member!!!!! lol