PDA

View Full Version : Goin home, I’m over this covid shit

Stropp
18th August 2021, 08:06 PM
Well looks like I’m heading back to WA Work is slowing down here and I was only coming for a couple of months which has been nearly 6 mths and I’ve been offered a fifo job in Tom price 2n2 so might as well check it out. Bummed that I couldn’t get the licola trip or any for that fact while I was here. Heading back in September if they let me in.

AB
18th August 2021, 08:22 PM
I can’t believe it didn’t happen mate!

What a disaster Stropp!!!

Next time old mate let’s do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudski
18th August 2021, 08:25 PM
I wish i was going with you. I'm ready to leave this place, for good.

Dhuck
18th August 2021, 09:06 PM
Yeh bloody hard here in Bris too. I have to wear a mask indoors. lol sorry peeps. I feel for ya's.

Avo
18th August 2021, 10:13 PM
What the fuck...never thought I'd see ya again once them hillbillies got hold of ya... come home,ya know where the hugs are aye... shame it didn't work out over there n shit,I know you were closer to family....but aye...we hug beterer aye

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

the evil twin
19th August 2021, 01:16 PM
W.A. will let you in if you lick McGowans arse, they'll even pay your quarantine bill if you give him a BJ...
If you want to avoid that just sign up with the AFL as a roadie for the GF and you get in and put up at the Crown for free.

mudski
19th August 2021, 02:45 PM
W.A. will let you in if you lick McGowans arse, they'll even pay your quarantine bill if you give him a BJ...
If you want to avoid that just sign up with the AFL as a roadie for the GF and you get in and put up at the Crown for free.

Mate I'd even consider "taking one for the team" just to get out of here.

Stropp
19th August 2021, 09:21 PM
Yeh just waiting on approval from WA and SA