PDA

View Full Version : File upload manager not working

mudski
25th July 2021, 08:29 PM
Anyone else see this issue when you go to your file upload manger where all your pics are store and it doesn't bring up anything. Only on the odd occasion it will and most time I need to upload a random pic for the manager to kick start and then all my pics will show up.

AB
26th July 2021, 09:37 AM
Is this on Tappa or on the computer?

I have this issue using tappa sometimes, drives me mad.

mudski
26th July 2021, 09:56 PM
Is this on Tappa or on the computer?

I have this issue using tappa sometimes, drives me mad.

On the computer. Happens on any computer too. Used to be good, I'd open up the file manager thingo and within 5 seconds all the images I've uploaded in the past would pop as as thumbnails. Now they won't.

rusty_nail
27th July 2021, 06:45 AM
Id say it's a flash thing mate. I think flash is being phased out or maybe had totally been phased out now. Tbh I always had to manually upload the photos from down the bottom right

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mudski
27th July 2021, 04:26 PM
Id say it's a flash thing mate. I think flash is being phased out or maybe had totally been phased out now. Tbh I always had to manually upload the photos from down the bottom right

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah not sure. Happens when I use a different browser or computer. Just comes up blank like below.

But because I've just uploaded this pic now, I go back into the manager and all pics will pop up instantly. Dunno...