PDA

View Full Version : Wagon to Tray back Coversions

Engism
8th July 2021, 09:33 PM
Hi Guys,
I am thinking to modify my 1999 GU ST Wagon to a 4 door tray back, so far all I have found is QLD company,s that do the job, as I am from NSW I would like to know if anyone has done this mod in NSW and/or can recommend me a good shop who can do this sort of mod.
Ian

MB
11th July 2021, 05:28 PM
Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

“the”

Regards……WHO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engism
11th July 2021, 07:16 PM
Dear pittydaky,
I can understand your comment if someone was using the site for advertising but I am just asking for members experiences and advice, after all its what the site is all about isn,t it...... don,t be so petty pitty.
Ian

MB
11th July 2021, 07:25 PM
Apologies Engism Mate [emoji120][emoji120]
I have been chasing that turd around several threads on here as he’s been more of a nuisance than I’ve ever been [emoji51]
Hopefully someone will chime in with experience on your honest query soon Mate [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji106][emoji106]

MB
11th July 2021, 07:31 PM
Hi Guys,
I am thinking to modify my 1999 GU ST Wagon to a 4 door tray back, so far all I have found is QLD company,s that do the job, as I am from NSW I would like to know if anyone has done this mod in NSW and/or can recommend me a good shop who can do this sort of mod.
Ian

For what it’s worth Ian Mate, 6x6 Australia in QLD does appear to do a brilliant job as once researched myself…..beware of ‘flat back’ chop and plate type conversions, the decent shops don’t do that!

MB
11th July 2021, 08:06 PM
Engism Ian Mate……If ever I was to have a GU wagon cab chopped, personally would entrust Bob and his Son/s in QLD to do the job [emoji106][emoji106]
Hope he doesn’t mind me sharing this advertising but the Legend himself back over in Dubai years ago chopping/6x6 Australia styling another sand weapon [emoji123][emoji123]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/07/65.jpg

In all honesty Ian Mate, a decent legal Cab chop alone these days is over $20k and the float fee out of NSW should be the least of your concerns in my honest opinion Brother [emoji106][emoji106]

MudRunnerTD
11th July 2021, 11:20 PM
Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

I have sent you a pm mate

MB
13th July 2021, 09:20 PM
I have sent you a pm mate
MudRunnerTD Mate, good news replied as yet Brother?
Gift packs offered under all our seats, Oprah Win Free style [emoji23]?

Engism
13th July 2021, 10:45 PM
Thanks MB, good info, I will search him out .... seems most of the guys that do this work are QLD based, getting work done there then reqs a trip over the nsw pits as well but again thanks for the tip on this guy.
Brgds/Ian

Engism
13th July 2021, 10:47 PM
Dear MB,
Thanks for your note .... same as any large group, there's always one.
Ian

MB
13th July 2021, 11:42 PM
Welcome Ian Mate, another best of the best used to be ‘Langley’ over in WA, plenty of big dollar corporations needing modifications in the day used them I believe but think they’re gone now….anyone?
My outdated picture avatar thingy was/is a Langley 1999 GU ute converted to extra cab chop done beautifully too, Westralian’s have got Skills too [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]