PDA

View Full Version : New Patroller from Darwin

AussieNick
2nd July 2021, 01:39 PM
Hey all

thought i'd drop a line after picking up a 2015 Patrol. Upgraded from a d40 Navara as the family is expanding by 1 more, and I can't fit a baby seat and a booster seat in the back of the Navara.

So picked up a 2015 NTrek Patrol, 100,000km on the clock, auto, with Bullbar, Winch, Snorkle, 2in Lift, Welded Intercooler, Roof rack, towbar, and the old owner had it diesel tuned to help drag a 2.5t caravan behind it. Since ours is only 1.8t it make towing a dream. Plus the missus can drive it so it makes those long drives easier on all of us

The previous owner also had a dual battery setup, oil catch can and a few other things done to it, so when I saw the ad popup, AND that it was in Darwin, I couldn't say no. The work that has been done to it is more than I was planning to do on the Navara or a stock patrol anyway, so it's a huge win.

Only mods I'm planning at the moment as the EGR blanking Plate and ripping out the stock stereo to something a bit newer.

Very happy with the purchase. Took it out for a run last weekend camping with the van before the lockdown chaos kicked in.

growler2058
2nd July 2021, 01:57 PM
G'day mate, welcome aboard.
Nice score!

mudnut
2nd July 2021, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Dhuck
2nd July 2021, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
3rd July 2021, 02:50 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum,
looks like an awesome beast you have picked up.
Love Darwin was living there in Bagot rd whilst workin on the oil rigs
Love it
My dad was there when it got bombed

AussieNick
4th July 2021, 11:14 AM
Not too many people around who have that kind of connection to the place anymore.

AB
5th July 2021, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the forum mate!