PDA

View Full Version : Guiide Dogs Fundraising

NissanGQ4.2
4th June 2021, 06:44 PM
Admin approved post for my daughter Lorelei, regardless of the amount it will be much appreciated and will go towards supporting a great cause and something she is very passionate about.

Hi there

I'm getting in touch to let you know that I've gone barking mad and I need your help!

This August, I am braving the cold and challenging myself to go walking 30 minutes a day with my dogs Raina and Rohann to raise funds for the Guide Dogs. That's 62km across the month! Rain, hail or shine, I'll be pounding the pavement for Guide Dog pups. It's going to be RUFF but it's for a great cause.

Please support my challenge today by donating to my fundraising page - https://www.pawgust.com.au/s/31380/42043/e

Together, we can create a world where everyone who needs a Guide Dog, has a Guide Dog.

Thank you so much.

Paws sincerely,

Lorelei

PeeBee
4th June 2021, 07:03 PM
Done, thanks for your commitment to such an important issue.

NissanGQ4.2
4th June 2021, 07:20 PM
Done, thanks for your commitment to such an important issue.

Lorelei says thank you very much for you generous donation.

From me thanks mate, very much appreciated

MB
5th June 2021, 12:33 AM
Great Work Lorelei & Dad[emoji123][emoji3590][emoji106][emoji106]
If and when you’re safely allowed down into Mexico let’s take a visit to meet Goldie immortalised for GDVic down here [emoji120][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NissanGQ4.2
5th June 2021, 02:08 PM
Great Work Lorelei & Dad[emoji123][emoji3590][emoji106][emoji106]
If and when you’re safely allowed down into Mexico let’s take a visit to meet Goldie immortalised for GDVic down here [emoji120][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do plan 2 get down into Mexico soon, was kinda hoping 2 get down for the snow meet up but can't see it happening unfortunately :(

Lorelei says thank you kindly for your generous donation :)