PDA

View Full Version : New to the world of patrols

radem
19th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Hi guys and gals, I'm new.

I have swb safari manual, hard to find patrols and safaris etc round here so havent been picky. Appreciating this site tho.

Its black/silver and has conveyerbelt added in instead of original flares. Looks dirty. Good dirty I mean. I'm not a poacher but I think the fisheries/coast guard guys keep an eye on vehicles like this one.
Oh yeah and unlike the lighter Jap import work utes that most have, this never gets stuck. Tows work trailers through soft sand etc. Life is good with this baby.

Dhuck
19th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
19th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

growler2058
19th July 2011, 01:50 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard they're a good mob here full of useful info an advice

Bigrig
19th July 2011, 02:02 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy!!

Bob
19th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy

patch697
19th July 2011, 02:30 PM
Hi guys and gals, I'm new.

I have swb safari manual, hard to find patrols and safaris etc round here so havent been picky. Appreciating this site tho.

Its black/silver and has conveyerbelt added in instead of original flares. Looks dirty. Good dirty I mean. I'm not a poacher but I think the fisheries guys keep an eye on vehicles like this one.
Oh yeah and unlike the lighter Jap import work utes that most have, this never gets stuck. Tows work trailers through soft sand etc. Life is good with this baby.

Welcome aboard & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Got any pics of your beasty? If so post a thread up in members rides here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides

We love pics here & its a great way to share Ideas & mods amongst you fellow Patroler's.....

katwoman
19th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Welcome to our fabulous forum.

Clunk
19th July 2011, 03:13 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Dark 1
19th July 2011, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the patrol community, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

Woof
19th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Radem, enjoy mate...........photos please. we love photos here.

Maxhead
19th July 2011, 09:15 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
19th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissan Nut House Radem

Tim

zmaster
24th July 2011, 02:14 AM
Welcome to the forum!

DX grunt
24th July 2011, 07:50 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sir Roofy
24th July 2011, 12:11 PM
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay

timbar
26th July 2011, 03:12 AM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim