PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin and the new financial world....or something like that

FNQGU
14th April 2021, 11:04 AM
Rightio - who bit the bullet and piled in balls and all to invest in a digital gold that you can never touch?

I'll admit to being a late starter, but it has well and truly grabbed my attention now and if you don't know anything about it or think it is just a passing fad, perhaps it might be worth a quick step back and a peek through the digital window at it and what it could mean for life in the future.

Anyone else notice that it just passed the value of the British Pound? And now has over 2 trillion market cap?

Got any investment guru's on here who secretly keep peaking at their digital wallet balances instead of working on the ute?

mudski
14th April 2021, 11:38 AM
Yep! Been doing it for some three years, but only got more into it really in the last three months. Its not easy, and its very volatile. Expect to lose a lot, and also win. My last purchase I saw a 300% return overnight. Cashed in the winnings and reinvested into other coins, then luckily that last purchase died in the ass and lots of people lost a lot. I've got 9 different coins in my wallet at the moment, a few of them aren't doing so well, so I will hold onto them, waiting for some of them to break even to sell them off.

FNQGU
14th April 2021, 01:00 PM
Yeah good one mate. Seems to me like the big run is just starting and it is definitely not too late to jump on the horse. I had some shitty shares that were going nowhere, sold them, researched the hell out of what was what, and chucked it into crypto. It sure is a big learning curve, but I think it is the future and it is already here.

The brainiacs behind all this stuff must be some of the worlds best, but in amongst it, I am sure there are a shit-load of scammers and wannabe's, so caution is needed as with any investing. Still, I won't cry myself to sleep if they make the banks part of history and if nothing else, at least the governments can't just print more of the stuff whenever they like either.

mudski
14th April 2021, 01:18 PM
I also have shares and always will. Crypto is still quite new to me. Lots of research needs to be done on who you want to invest in. With Crypto only invest what you can afford to lose because it’s so volitile. I was lucky on one coin, some are not good and some are doing ok.
The thing with crypto it needs to become an obsession to really make good coin. Research and watching your investments multiple times a day. I do this to an extent, not as much as I should. The draw back to that is on a few occasions I have missed the boat when a coin I have had dropped so much I was too late to sell and then you either still sell and cut your losses or hold it in the hope it recovers. As for platforms to trade on, I use CoinSpot and Swyftx, will looking at Binance soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudski
14th April 2021, 02:36 PM
Also, Bitcoin itself, and Ethereum is more like shares, slow movers. Investing in Alt coins,(Alternate) that smaller company have, is where the fun is at, and where its volatile...

FNQGU
14th April 2021, 02:48 PM
I've gone down the Binance path, and use Coin Gecko a bit too. Binance might be a bit more complex to start with but easy enough to work out and provides a lot of options. Totally agree with you regarding the research and attention bit. I think I have caught the bug though. After a bit of mucking around and some poor choices, I have settled on what I hope is a balanced risk approach between the ALT'S and the MAJORS. Sooo much garbage out there but there is a Tassie bloke named Alex Saunders who runs a neat little advisory website and does a heap of free stuff on YouTube that I have found who provides sound advice. There is also a ridiculous amount of wannabe's on YouTube all pretending to be experts but I have whittled that down to a handy few references as well. There are some fantastic podcasts out there too and I have gotten a lot of value out of having one on in the car or when out walking etc.

What I do enjoy is when one of them, let alone all of them, kick off and start heading North! Gets a little exciting when you realise just how much that can turn out to be.

mudski
14th April 2021, 03:14 PM
What I do enjoy is when one of them, let alone all of them, kick off and start heading North! Gets a little exciting when you realise just how much that can turn out to be.

Haha! then Nek Minnut, they're all in the red. Then green, then red and so on.

Did you jump on WINk before it took off to the moon? Then plummeted back down to earth just as quick. Wish I had more invested in that when it happened.

pollenface
16th April 2021, 09:34 PM
I lost a lot of money when it plummeted at the end of 2018 while trading CFD's, went from 25k to 13k overnight. I decided I'm better off driving a dozer for a living.

NissanGQ4.2
18th April 2021, 02:33 PM
I was told never 2 drink, smoke, do drugs and gamble....

Done all 4 and lost more than I ever made gambling so gave up on gambling, gave up the drugs, slowly giving up on the smokes, although I'm vaping at the moment so still nicotine :(

Alcohol on the other hand....... I'm just about 2 pour myself another Jimmy and Coke, don't think I'll ever give drinking up :)

Sadly legal drugs are harder 2 give up then the illegal shit... well in my case anyway, and the illegal shit was way cheaper in my case... go figure :(

10G
19th April 2021, 01:03 PM
How do you go about cashing in your Bitcoins or whatever for real money?

mudski
19th April 2021, 03:36 PM
How do you go about cashing in your Bitcoins or whatever for real money?

Transfer from your account your trading through into your bank account. Quite simple.

10G
19th April 2021, 04:12 PM
Transfer from your account your trading through into your bank account. Quite simple.

Nah, can't follow you. I'll PM you my bank details. I reckon if you transfer some to my account, that will clear it up for me. Thanks maaaaaaaate.

MudRunnerTD
19th April 2021, 10:15 PM
DOGE is cooking well at the moment. Elon musk tweeted I last week ans it has been very active. Saw a 200% raise on Saturday then last half of that. Bought on Sunday and I'm up 34%

jay see
19th April 2021, 10:48 PM
I'm up about 400% since early February. Don't trade as there are taxes that will need to be paid on any gains that are transferred to bank accounts, well that's my understanding will speak to the tax man went we do our tax.

For now I'm happy just to hold and add a little when there's a dip.

I did look at this a few years ago when Bitcoin was around $250, was going to put in $1000, if only....

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

mudski
20th April 2021, 08:12 AM
DOGE is cooking well at the moment. Elon musk tweeted I last week ans it has been very active. Saw a 200% raise on Saturday then last half of that. Bought on Sunday and I'm up 34%

Yeah you gotta be quick. I didn't buy in and I think if I do now the benefits won't be that great. Buy low and sell high, as you think it will go, (and not get greedy and then all of a sudden its too late, been there), so you don't lose your initial investment.

I'm currently using Coinspot and just waiting for a few of my Alts to come back up as theres been a lot of red in the charts in the last two weeks, once I've gotten some back on those I will be selling and switching to Binance i think. Other things have taken priority in life at the moment so I haven't been watching a much as I should and have missed some great opportunities to makes some good coin.
Not too fussed though, it will still be there when I get back into it.

mudski
20th April 2021, 08:19 AM
I'm up about 400% since early February. Don't trade as there are taxes that will need to be paid on any gains that are transferred to bank accounts, well that's my understanding will speak to the tax man went we do our tax.

For now I'm happy just to hold and add a little when there's a dip.

I did look at this a few years ago when Bitcoin was around $250, was going to put in $1000, if only....

Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Cuppa
20th April 2021, 09:09 AM
All seems like a bit like one of those pyramid schemes mixed with a lottery to me. You might get lucky, but inevitably at the expense of someone else's loss. An indictment on the modern 'I'm alright Jack' world we live in is how I see it. I guess riches are not for me.

Touses
20th April 2021, 09:52 AM
You crypto guys will have to keep a close eye on world news.
Turkey has banned the use of crypto currencies and crypto assets to purchase goods and services.

Don't know if they're the first but good bet they won't be the last.

mudski
20th April 2021, 01:47 PM
All seems like a bit like one of those pyramid schemes mixed with a lottery to me. You might get lucky, but inevitably at the expense of someone else's loss. A indictment on the modern 'I'm alright Jack' world we live in is how I see it. I guess riches are not for me.

Crypto trading is pretty much like share trading, but the main difference is the prices move fast, real fast. I took 400% on one coin in the matter of hours, then, that same coin dropped that and then some in the next hour. If you know your shizz, there's big money to be had. I don't, I'm still learning and don't put the time required into it to make it it, so I make a little money.

Cuppa
20th April 2021, 02:40 PM
Crypto trading is pretty much like share trading, but the main difference is the prices move fast, real fast. I took 400% on one coin in the matter of hours, then, that same coin dropped that and then some in the next hour. If you know your shizz, there's big money to be had. I don't, I'm still learning and don't put the time required into it to make it it, so I make a little money.

Do you have a bookmaker too? People say you can get real rich once you work out a system.:devilred:

MB
20th April 2021, 08:50 PM
Bricks & Mortar Folks.....The only solidly safe way to get rich [emoji857]
Have been carting them for years on the old Acco and nearly got enough money now for a house deposit soon [emoji1696][emoji106][emoji106]

mudski
21st April 2021, 08:20 AM
Do you have a bookmaker too? People say you can get real rich once you work out a system.:devilred:

I've spoken to a chap, mid 30's, very clued up and smart, all he does for a crust is Crypto trading and lives off it. I'm just doing it for fun...

10G
21st April 2021, 09:44 AM
Bricks & Mortar Folks.....The only solidly safe way to get rich [emoji857]
Have been carting them for years on the old Acco and nearly got enough money now for a house deposit soon [emoji1696][emoji106][emoji106]

Hey MB. I don't think your Acco could keep up with the house prices, they just seem to leave planet earth like the space shuttle.

Avo
21st April 2021, 09:17 PM
Avos is where its at....stops hipsters from.buying houses I've heardhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/266.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mudski
21st April 2021, 09:21 PM
Avos is where its at....stops hipsters from.buying houses I've heardhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/266.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I will never get the excitement over Avo's. Like Cucumber, I see no point in it.

MB
22nd April 2021, 10:36 PM
Like Avo kindly suggested, an agricultural goldmine, the over ripened expensive gooey goodness keeps their Metro ManBunnyKnots atop organically fresh from tangles butt they do only eat Cucumbers yet properly stuff County Fair award winning Zucchini’s elsewhere.....whilst biting on a coin [emoji51]

mudski
22nd April 2021, 10:45 PM
*cough* Safemoon *cough*

MB
22nd April 2021, 10:47 PM
[emoji23]?????[emoji106][emoji106]

MB
22nd April 2021, 11:09 PM
Philosophy time......Only from my nuffy witnessing Rich known folk and their selfish world’s, children’s learned too, they sadly do all go downhill fast to their own mental destruction before their sad life’s truths end[emoji51][emoji26]
Crypto ‘Fake’ Riches cannot possibly be unharmful to the world we live in together and simply the best known guilt free nightly sleepers I know are hard & fair workers/mentors/teachers/children....whatever them Legends are [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji106][emoji106]

mudski
23rd April 2021, 08:12 AM
Its something I and others are interested in, just like share trading, fake its not brother, its real and here to stay. I'm having fun learning something that the youngin's are into....

MB
23rd April 2021, 12:56 PM
https://youtu.be/kaoejgnFFP8

mudnut
23rd April 2021, 03:15 PM
https://youtu.be/kaoejgnFFP8

Bloody funny, but so true.

MB
23rd April 2021, 03:55 PM
https://youtu.be/K2IYIJc1f00

Cuppa
23rd April 2021, 05:28 PM
Crypto currencies https://youtu.be/lQegMA_kY9Y

Cuppa
23rd April 2021, 05:48 PM
The greater fool theory in one minute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIsgemJdww&list=RDLVIqIsgemJdww&start_radio=1&t=0

MudRunnerTD
23rd April 2021, 05:56 PM
if there is any consolation..... mine crashed today!!! Damn it!! Lost 40% of my investment..

MudRunnerTD
23rd April 2021, 06:03 PM
Crypto currencies https://youtu.be/lQegMA_kY9Y

Hahahaha! That right there is Hilarious!!! Damn You Cuppa. i should have sold Yesterday damn it!!

mudski
23rd April 2021, 09:07 PM
Hahahaha! That right there is Hilarious!!! Damn You Cuppa. i should have sold Yesterday damn it!!

Hold on to it mate. Its in a low, right now, it will bounce back. Patience grasshopper.

MudRunnerTD
23rd April 2021, 09:09 PM
Hold on to it mate. Its in a low, right now, it will bounce back. Patience grasshopper.

Yeah looking at the graphs i can see that they should come back. There really is a window to jump in and out of though that would earn well as long as they bounce down not up.

mudski
23rd April 2021, 09:10 PM
I look in my wallet now and all I hear, not see, is the the song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKj4upY1VYI

The joys off bit coin. Two days ago some of my coins were 200% up.

mudski
23rd April 2021, 09:15 PM
Yeah looking at the graphs i can see that they should come back. There really is a window to jump in and out of though that would earn well as long as they bounce down not up.

Yeah it seems cryto moves like shares, something big happens in the US, and people move fast to beat to rush. Biden's looking at raising taxes of some sort in the US and it seems to have sent everything into a spin. Not 100% on what it is as yet.

jay see
24th April 2021, 12:23 AM

There really is a window to jump in and out of though that would earn well as long as they bounce down not up.

I could have alot more if l got the timing right on that window, but if I got it wrong I would have alot less.

I'm treating this whole thing as a hold, hold, hold.... It's working for me I'm well up on my starting figure..

Ben-e-boy
24th April 2021, 10:28 AM
These are genuine questions...

1. Why would you buy and hold in high volitility markets?. Buy and hold is for blue chip stocks.

2. What are your buy strategies?

3. What is your exit strategy?

4. Post some actual charts?

Edit....

5. Do you feel anything when you see a dramatic drop in price?

6. Are you prepared to come out with $0.

jay see
24th April 2021, 11:36 AM

1. Why would you buy and hold in high volitility markets?. Buy and hold is for blue chip stocks.

It's given me a good return and if I was to lose it all I started with a small amount.

Buy low and know a little about what your buying into.

Don't have one at the moment.

Edit....

Not really, but look forward to see how much it gains when it goes back up.

Yes. I didn't start with alot.

Looking at my graph there should be another gain coming.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/304.jpg

Ben-e-boy
24th April 2021, 04:55 PM
Looking at my graph there should be another gain coming.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/304.jpg

Having no exit strategy is playing with fire. How will you make money on your trade if you dont know how to sell it?

Whats the actual coin traded? (I dont care what you bought it for or anything like that. I want to see better charts more info like liquidity etc)

How can you tell by that chart if it is Reversal or a retrace? Do you use other indicators? All that chart tells me as I see it on this thread is that it is going down and has yet to find support.

Don't forget, these are all genuine questions. (I ask myself these in one form or another too when it comes to my own trading. If I cant answer them. I have no business being there.)

MudRunnerTD
24th April 2021, 05:27 PM
Having no exit strategy is playing with fire. How will you make money on your trade if you dont know how to sell it?

Whats the actual coin traded? (I dont care what you bought it for or anything like that. I want to see better charts more info like liquidity etc)

How can you tell by that chart if it is Reversal or a retrace? Do you use other indicators? All that chart tells me as I see it on this thread is that it is going down and has yet to find support.

Don't forget, these are all genuine questions. (I ask myself these in one form or another too when it comes to my own trading. If I cant answer them. I have no business being there.)

Hi mate,

To be honest I have No Exit strategy at this stage and have put in a smallish buy in on the basis that if I loose it I won't really care to much but is enough that it's interesting.

I agree sitting in the long games is probably not where I'm at. I'm 1 week in and taken a but of a hit. T looking at the chart behaviour I will try a strategy of accepting a sell out price at a price I've already seen (30% better than today) if I xan hit that cycle then sit and let it dump then go again I won't get rich but will have a little fun.

This is by no mean an investment for me. If it was I would have checked myself at the door I reckon.

That vid that cuppa posted is so bloody close to reality to be farcical. I'll let you know if i find the mother load though. Lol. Will be my luck I trade out when I hit a bench mark the stand back and watch it rise 500% in 2 hours while I sit out. Lol.

mudski
24th April 2021, 11:59 PM

Edit....

1. Depends on the coin. Coins like BItcoin and. ethereum they move more like shares. These and the like I leave alone. It’s the Alt coins where the fun is at.
2. Buy low. Do some research on what your buying. See what others are buying or talking about.
3. When I get a big rise. I’ll sell or trade 50% of my earnings.
4. Don’t have any right now. Lol.
5. Depends on the coin. Usually not much though.
6. Yes but I have a few coins in my wallet to stop that[emoji4]

MB
25th April 2021, 01:13 AM
Ethically, Old Fashionly [emoji23]
Will personally never touch Crypto/Dark currencies due to their known destructive capabilities.
Invest in one’s self and or a Fair Dinkum company here Down Under Blokes [emoji106][emoji106]
Crypto-Global shit I do know of too close to home as a quiet local boy is now half way through his 20 year sentence for contributing to the Vic ICE trade by importing base materials through Dark/Crypto means!

MB
25th April 2021, 01:39 AM
FWIW: Outsiders are currently investing heavily in Australian businesses & currency as we are leading the way as a People.
A Nation that has pulled together so far through C-19 exceptionally well is comforting and investment is in People’s Capabilities Globally [emoji106][emoji106]

MB
25th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Hitting Parity ($1 <>$1) is not what Australia needs again as this greatly affects farming exports dramatically:
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/04/307.jpg

Ben-e-boy
25th April 2021, 09:48 AM
I'll answer my own questions too for a bit of transparency.

I dont buy and hold volitility.

I have 5 separate indicators on my charts, and all 5 need to meet a certain criteria to buy. ( Thants just a technical strategy, relevant for this conversation /crypto)

A pre determined % lower than my buy price as an instant stop loss if if I truely mess up my analysis, then a trailing stop or trend reversal indication. These are lines in the sand too. If it hits the stop. Too bad so sad I'm out. You can always buy back in if you want.

4. Post some actual charts? I cant believe you guys don't do any form of technical analysis for currency trading.. that's mental.

Edit....

yes. Depending on what it is. It is either crisis or opportunity

only on the speculative high risk high return trades as that is basically gambling and needs to be treated as such. Other "safer" trades, no. I'm not interested in $0

mudski
25th April 2021, 09:16 PM
Yeah stop loses are important .

MB
13th May 2021, 10:01 PM
airfoxthree , YOU ARE A Human Grub!
Invest in some honourable therapy, if you are by chance an Australian, shove a long stick through your own thigh so we can see your shame coming against us [emoji107][emoji107]

MudRunnerTD
13th May 2021, 10:12 PM
airfoxthree , YOU ARE A Human Grub!
Invest in some honourable therapy, if you are by chance an Australian, shove a long stick through your own thigh so we can see your shame coming against us [emoji107][emoji107]

Sorted mate

Hodge
14th May 2021, 08:31 AM
@airfoxthree (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=120337) , YOU ARE A Human Grub!

Strewth! I have never read words sent down that path from MB Marko prior...
Whatever that weasel said must have set his firecrackers off good and propa' !
:jawdrop:

Cremulator
14th May 2021, 08:40 AM
Strewth! I have never read words sent down that path from MB Marko prior...
Whatever that weasel said must have set his firecrackers off good and propa' !
:jawdrop:I'll say! That's what I was thinking [emoji50]
Love it. [emoji23]

MB
21st May 2021, 09:43 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/138.jpg

Please don’t Tweety Bird you’re Vegan Mr E Musky [emoji23]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/139.jpg

Plasnart
21st May 2021, 10:30 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/138.jpg

Please don’t Tweety Bird you’re Vegan Mr E Musky [emoji23]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/139.jpg

What happened March - June last year? Did we all go veggo?? :)

MB
21st May 2021, 11:02 PM
Labour Party 2MRDBR the acronym within the article mentions Plassy Mate?

FNQGU
8th August 2021, 10:39 PM
I'll answer my own questions too for a bit of transparency.

I am a user of Trading View for investing and Trading and now just use the FTX exchange whether holding for the long term or trading for profit (which I am still an amateur). I am holding BTC, ETH and some LINK for the Long Term despite the volatility, but I am well alert for a market top and would consider selling it all off to likely re-buy at the lows.

I did a paid course on trading the Crypto's, but it is just the same as trading anything really. Have a strategy, a take loss point/s, stop losses etc. and only trade small portions of your account value.

I tend to trade based on Price levels and use oscillators and things like Ichimoku to help me make up my mind on whether to enter or not. I am certainly no expert but I do enjoy it when things all go to plan but it is definitely a psychological game that is not easy to master. I think you can learn a hell of a lot about your own personality by learning to Trade and trying to be good at it.

For those who have had the pain of owning crypto during the May crash and subsequent months after, things do appear to be recovering nicely and it sure looks positive that the market is again on the rise.

I am also closely watching what happens around the world with regulation and the many scams that seem to be as yet unchecked.

Fingers crossed, but I am quite enjoying playing in this space now that I have done my research.

FNQGU
3rd September 2021, 08:31 PM
Sexy as F..ck! Who doesn't love this shit (when it goes right)!

Now, if only I can get it to pay my diesel bill for the year....

Plasnart
5th October 2022, 10:23 PM
Bitcoin touched an all-time high and started correcting again.

Yup, that's also what they call a dive. Happens in all investment options, just not so volatile in most.

mihit
26th March 2023, 04:02 PM
I think BTC will be the future currency

Naw.
It'll be CBDC controlled by the IMF linked to your MicrosoftPfizer™ 5G nano-assembler-bot implant...

(no shit, look up microsoft patent #060606)

Adebayor Bloomfield
2nd May 2023, 09:01 AM
Naw.
It'll be CBDC controlled by the IMF linked to your MicrosoftPfizer™ 5G nano-assembler-bot implant...

That is why I prefer to keep my coins on ownr wallet (https://ownrwallet.com/affiliate/).

Unfortunately you are right. CBDC will surrender the crypto market. I doubt very much that crypto people wiii be able to find any advantages in current cryptocurrencies which could even theoretically fight against CBDC. CBDC means total control over the population, my opinion.

Coldcomfort
2nd May 2023, 09:52 AM
I own 250K XRP and 175K FLR. FLR is returning a pretty average monthly return at the moment but the outlook is promising. But only in the long term. That is the next 5 years.

I dont believe many of the theories that are about these days.

mihit
5th May 2023, 07:04 AM
Unfortunately you are right. CBDC will surrender the crypto market. I doubt very much that crypto people wiii be able to find any advantages in current cryptocurrencies which could even theoretically fight against CBDC. CBDC means total control over the population, my opinion.
I'd tend to agree...the capacity certainly exists, and it will almost certainly be exploited.

And once people realise that the "legal tender" or "promissory notes" they believe to be "money"...are created ex nihilo and technically value-less... or that "we the people" literally can't pay back the trillions of dollars of debt the governments enroll citizens for...
CBDC will be sold as a great convinience, and people will believe it.

--
It was bound to happen:
https://scoop.me/eu-regulation-cryptocurrencies/

I own 250K XRP and 175K FLR. FLR is returning a pretty average monthly return at the moment but the outlook is promising. But only in the long term. That is the next 5 years.
Well unless economics generally has changed (I don't think it has) your minimum roi period to consider is 10 years. If you're not confident at 10 years, probably cash out on a peak. Monthly fluctuations are almost irrelevant.

I dont believe many of the theories that are about these days.
Any in particular? cos us "conspiracy theorists" are up about 43 to nil :D

Coldcomfort
5th May 2023, 08:33 AM
I'd tend to agree...the capacity certainly exists, and it will almost certainly be exploited.

And once people realise that the "legal tender" or "promissory notes" they believe to be "money"...are created ex nihilo and technically value-less... or that "we the people" literally can't pay back the trillions of dollars of debt the governments enroll citizens for...

--
It was bound to happen:
https://scoop.me/eu-regulation-cryptocurrencies/

Well unless economics generally has changed (I don't think it has) your minimum roi period to consider is 10 years. If you're not confident at 10 years, probably cash out on a peak. Monthly fluctuations are almost irrelevant.

I got my FLR for free in the XRP/FLR air drop. They are worth about $US5K at the moment. So I shouldn't loose anything there. I bought XRP in 2016 at about $AU5c (from memory) There has been lots of times I should have cashed out. Hind sight is 20/20. But the Ripple/SEC litigation is drawing to a close and $AU10 is a possibility. That's my cash out point. But only half of them. I'll ride the rest to what ever in the future.

I didn't say conspiracy theory. Just many of the speculative wishes that abound in the crypto space.

MB
5th May 2023, 10:07 PM
No wonder Gruberments are Perplexed [emoji848] Back your own Realitys [emoji736][emoji736][emoji123][emoji123]

Coldcomfort
14th July 2023, 08:12 AM
Its a good time to own crypto..........

MB
14th July 2023, 07:15 PM
My deepest apologies Folks [emoji22]Since arrogantly posting upon reflection here a please: ‘Safely Stick with Bricks & Mortar’ approach back in early 2021 my house & land has merely increased by 58.9% [emoji12]
The good news here for all concerned is that an old partner has taken 70% of the total so Crypto Technically wins by default 🫤 [emoji23]

ShawnK
6th October 2023, 06:19 PM

--
It was bound to happen:
https://scoop.me/eu-regulation- (https://scoop.me/eu-regulation-cryptocurrencies/)cryptocurrencies (https://betpokies.com/crypto-casinos)

Monthly fluctuations don't matter, I agree. But once every six months there are fluctuations of 20-30% or more. And it's not just one jump, but several. And that can be exploited. I'm not saying that you should invest all your money in it. I'm just saying that you can use some of your money (as much as you can spare) to make some money and maybe even have fun.

ShawnK
6th October 2023, 06:21 PM
My deepest apologies Folks [emoji22]Since arrogantly posting upon reflection here a please: ‘Safely Stick with Bricks & Mortar’ approach back in early 2021 my house & land has merely increased by 58.9% [emoji12]
The good news here for all concerned is that an old partner has taken 70% of the total so Crypto Technically wins by default 🫤 [emoji23]

It's really, really wonderful. But you can increase more if you don't wait a year. This is not an advertisement :)

Coldcomfort
24th October 2023, 11:38 AM
The crypto market is waking up..... Bitcoin back over 50K. My holdings up very nicely.

mudski
25th October 2023, 09:01 AM
The crypto market is waking up..... Bitcoin back over 50K. My holdings up very nicely.

Yeah just checked mine. Going pretty good.

Coldcomfort
31st October 2023, 10:57 AM
More upward movement.

Coldcomfort
11th April 2024, 08:38 AM
BTC hit $110K (AUS) a week or so ago. I once owned 10K BTC. Sold them for $5. Hind sight is 20/20.

mudski
11th April 2024, 09:52 AM
Yeah its great. While my BTC stash is no where a great as yours, I have seen a 55% increase since first investing only 4-5 years ago. I should have put more into in back when I first started. Hindsight....

Coldcomfort
11th April 2024, 11:55 AM
I heard recently that BTC has been the best performing asset ever...... Even out pacing the stock market and gold.

mudski
11th April 2024, 12:15 PM
Yeah I was watching the BTC starting to rise, if only I had the spare coin to throw more at it for a pump and dump.

Coldcomfort
11th April 2024, 12:30 PM
I think that FLR (0.055c) will be the next big growth coin....

mudski
11th April 2024, 01:27 PM
BTC halving is happening in 8 days too. I might scrounge up a few dollars to pump into it after the halving. As history shows, BTC's value significantly increases within six months after.

Coldcomfort
11th April 2024, 05:31 PM
BTC halving is happening in 8 days too. I might scrounge up a few dollars to pump into it after the halving. As history shows, BTC's value significantly increases within six months after.

I'll probably do the same.

MB
11th April 2024, 10:22 PM
Selfish, Locally & Globetrotting [emoji22][emoji22]

mudski
12th April 2024, 04:05 PM
Selfish, Locally & Globetrotting [emoji22][emoji22]

MB
13th April 2024, 07:58 AM
https://youtu.be/GUs5y9leCyA?si=-mx2SlKgNKpPX3bz

MB
13th April 2024, 07:58 AM
https://youtu.be/fDR8J34Kfws?si=HFPX7nXINNI_CHoi

Coldcomfort
20th April 2024, 01:34 PM
BTC halving has happened. I think. Not much change yet....