PDA

View Full Version : Licola 2021 meet up - 20th - 23rd August - book here

Pages : [1] 2

AB
22nd March 2021, 09:49 AM
Take 2 as we missed out last year due to Covid!

We are booked in to the Licola Wilderness Village from Friday 20th August to Monday 23rd August this year.

It's the only time we have the entire place to ourselves and have booked cabins 1 to 5 right next to the main camp kitchen.

I need to get numbers down please ASAP so I can book it in with them so can you please vote above.

We stay in 2, 3 and 4 bedroom cabins with double beds, bunk beds, etc.

Each cabin has toilets and showers, etc. Some have fridges and a huge dedicated cabin with all the appliances and cutlery to suit hundreds of people, tables and chairs, etc and a huge fire pit for us to enjoy!

Please put your names and number down by voting in the poll to lock you in.

This is a very family orientated trip, kids are more than welcome and usual there are dozens of kids coming, they LOVE IT!

There are playgrounds, trampolines, etc at the facility.

PLEASE PUT YOUR NAMES AND NUMBERS DOWN TO LOCK YOURSELVES IN!

pearcey
22nd March 2021, 09:54 AM
AB, Pearcey`s in. At the moment it`s only me but I might get a couple of grand kids along but will have to work that out.

rusty_nail
22nd March 2021, 10:27 AM
Rusty and family are in, me +3 please.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PeeBee
22nd March 2021, 11:41 AM
I am out, flat bang in the middle of a 2 week roster. Bugger

growler2058
22nd March 2021, 02:27 PM
I think i might be in for this one. Me + 1 but wont vote yet, gotta confirm dates.

I will Vote/ Confirm Wednesday or Thursday

Winnie
22nd March 2021, 02:33 PM
Done AB, it'll be the whole family for us. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

AB
22nd March 2021, 03:10 PM
Rusty and family are in, me +3 please.

Don't forget to mark the poll mate.

mudski
22nd March 2021, 08:48 PM
Voted. We will be there with bells on. Hodge threedogs jay see. You guys need to come!!!

rusty_nail
22nd March 2021, 08:50 PM
Would be great to meet the infamous threedogs

mudski
22nd March 2021, 08:52 PM

He's a good bloke Nic. It would be nice if he came.

AB
22nd March 2021, 09:03 PM

I agree Nicco.

It’s time mate, holly crap has he become our family here!!!

It’s time mate, please have a think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stropp
22nd March 2021, 09:14 PM
I’ll be there if I can, I’ll let work know to schedule my roster around that.

Avo
23rd March 2021, 12:45 AM
There's no way I can make it,would love to do this again especially with other wa fella there,I just know now with the crop we ha e o the trees this year I think we'll be picking by august n won't stop till Feb or march....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

growler2058
23rd March 2021, 09:37 AM
There's no way I can make it,would love to do this again especially with other wa fella there,I just know now with the crop we ha e o the trees this year I think we'll be picking by august n won't stop till Feb or march....

Pi55 poor excuse

Avo
23rd March 2021, 09:11 PM
Pi55 poor excuseDon't get smart or ill quit me job n come live next door ya poof

growler2058
23rd March 2021, 09:44 PM
Don't get smart or ill quit me job n come live next door ya poof

Bwahahahahahaha never been accused of being smart :smileyvault-cute-bi

growler2058
24th March 2021, 05:28 PM
Ok voted and locked in!

AB
26th March 2021, 10:14 AM
Hi folks,

Licola got back to me on rates as below...

This is per night...

It is $47 per adult, $29 per child or $135 for 2 adults and up to 4 children

MB
27th March 2021, 09:04 PM
Best Basecamp Ever ....Worth Every Penny[emoji106][emoji106]
After Littlens are saturated from a days snow play up at 1,400m ASL, returning down the hills/roads quickly to circa 250m ASL for hot showers & split system now air conditioned heated rooms is truly Parent Heaven [emoji120][emoji3590]
Our youngest learnt how to ride a push bike without training wheels throughout the park too in the day in between trampoline adventures with the bigger guiding NP.com.au kiddie Legends [emoji736][emoji736]

AB
27th March 2021, 10:00 PM
Best Basecamp Ever ....Worth Every Penny[emoji106][emoji106]
After Littlens are saturated from a days snow play up at 1,400m ASL, returning down the hills/roads quickly to circa 250m ASL for hot showers & split system now air conditioned heated rooms is truly Parent Heaven [emoji120][emoji3590]
Our youngest learnt how to ride a push bike without training wheels throughout the park too in the day in between trampoline adventures with the bigger guiding NP.com.au kiddie Legends [emoji736][emoji736]

Agreed, it sounds expensive at first glance but for we what get after a day of mayhem it’s not bad.

Showers, toilets, bedroom and our entire camp kitchen house, cooking facilities, open fire pit, trampolines, playground and lap dances from me after a few shots, that’s a good deal folks!

nissannewby
27th March 2021, 10:50 PM
🤬🤬😔😩 This is the weekend of the Melbourne 4x4 show. I will possibly be down there working at the show. I will need to confirm this before I am able to confirm Licola. Bummed I have wanted to do this trip for a while now.

MB
27th March 2021, 11:22 PM
Just a thought Mat Mate, even if you had to work 1 or 2 days down in town your Mrs & Kids could easily highway tag along behind us Valley crew up to Licola base camp. You can pinch one of our trucks back at home to scoot on up after you’re done at work, only a 3hr highway dash up from the CBD show grounds when you’re finished [emoji106][emoji106]

nissannewby
28th March 2021, 12:17 AM
The mrs isn't super keen on coming as she will have just gone back to work after maternity leave. It will be just me and a small possibility of my 2 oldest boys. Although if I have to work then I could do a quick run out there after the show Sunday for the night for a quick catch up.

Hodge
28th March 2021, 01:16 PM
郎郎 This is the weekend of the Melbourne 4x4 show. I will possibly be down there working at the show. I will need to confirm this before I am able to confirm Licola. Bummed I have wanted to do this trip for a while now.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. I was booked and confirmed last year but the chinese screwed that up!
That weekend overlaps my call-out week.
Ironically that is my coverage area, so if you're at the show I'll come say g'day mate !!

Grant209
28th March 2021, 02:37 PM
Hy do you want a Medic tagging along?????

Please add Me x 1

Been planning on heading down to the North East Vic High Country since November, but COVID has stuffed me up twice with Boarder Closures etc . . . this will work in well, as I'll be halfway through My Annual Leave . . . and one would think with such a Group of 4WD'ers, and the Location, I'd get to see some Vic High Country with good company . . . so why not.

Please Add Me and let me know about making bookings etc.

Grant

AB
28th March 2021, 03:18 PM
Hy do you want a Medic tagging along?????

Please add Me x 1

Been planning on heading down to the North East Vic High Country since November, but COVID has stuffed me up twice with Boarder Closures etc . . . this will work in well, as I'll be halfway through My Annual Leave . . . and one would think with such a Group of 4WD'ers, and the Location, I'd get to see some Vic High Country with good company . . . so why not.

Please Add Me and let me know about making bookings etc.

Grant

Sounds great Grant.

Just put your name down on the poll at the top of this thread.

You just pay at the kiosk upon arrival, tell them your part of our group and she’ll tell you where to go.

For those who haven’t been, there are single beds there but byo bed sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bags.

Rossco
28th March 2021, 04:41 PM
We'll be there I'll vote on the poots bit later, but can't wait should be good hopefully get a good dump [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Winnie
28th March 2021, 05:03 PM
We'll be there I'll vote on the poots bit later, but can't wait should be good hopefully get a good dump [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkAnd hopefully we get plenty of snow as well

rusty_nail
28th March 2021, 09:30 PM

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkNicole bringing the Jimny? Really wanna see it perform in the snow lol

rusty_nail
5th April 2021, 07:10 PM
hey guys, just had my sister down for the weekend and was telling her about licola, if its ok for a few ring ins to squeeze in her, her partner and her 2 kids would love to attend? i have already voted but can we please ad another 4 to the tally? im really pumped about this trip, gonna be great.

AB
12th April 2021, 08:01 PM
Westy...

Here it is old mate, bloody good you’re coming mate!

Winnie
12th April 2021, 08:05 PM
Shithot Westy, glad to read that mate!

BigRAWesty
12th April 2021, 08:21 PM
Augh well I guess I'm going now....
Seriously thought I'm keen as mustard. But the dates you guys are going and what we were thinking are a month out.
And we may be in the Ix35.. depending if the boss is in a good mood when I ask.. but that'll handle the roads no problem. AWD with a center diff lock..
We'll see how it pans out.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

mudski
29th April 2021, 08:13 PM
AB do we have more room? I potentially may have another family of 4 who would love to come. But I said to him I will see if we have the room first.

MudRunnerTD
29th April 2021, 09:10 PM
AB do we have more room? I potentially may have another family of 4 who would love to come. But I said to him I will see if we have the room first.

There will be plenty of room mate

MB
29th April 2021, 10:53 PM
Just thinking late & aloud[emoji848] [emoji23]
Traditionally we all pull up at the intersection of B2 on the way back down from an awesome Saturday afternoon up at Gorge Carpark Playground with our Littlens to radio check who would prefer to head straight on down to camp for some warmth/drying time whilst some opt to continue on the long way home.With such a large hopeful turnout this year would it be worth properly pre-organising/registering conyoys?

#1 Gorge Carpark Day - Only

#2 B2 onto B1 / Chromite Mine Track / Mt Margaret Track - Only

# 3 Mt Margaret Track / Burgoyne Track

All tracks are a continuation of each other and lead back to Licola Village either way by Tamboritha Road or Heyfield/Jamieson Road they just increase slightly in adventure/truck capabilities 1,2 or 3 if that makes sense?

rusty_nail
29th April 2021, 11:30 PM
I reckon that's a great idea mate.

MB
29th April 2021, 11:50 PM
Cheers Nicco Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

#4 Straight back to camp to start the ‘NP-Soup-POT’ [emoji501][emoji123][emoji123]

growler2058
30th April 2021, 03:15 PM
I'll go anywhere my stock GU will go

AB
6th May 2021, 09:57 AM
I'll ring up soon and pay the deposit.

Can everyone make sure you put your numbers down above, cheers folks.

rusty_nail
6th May 2021, 10:12 AM
I cannot revote Andy, it will be 8 in our crew please.

AB
6th May 2021, 12:32 PM
I cannot revote Andy, it will be 8 in our crew please.

Yeah no worries mate, thats fine.

MudRunnerTD
6th May 2021, 07:53 PM
Lights get on it fella

Avo
6th May 2021, 10:28 PM
Ohhhh lights....

Sorry Paul had to

Sprock
8th May 2021, 11:16 PM
Hey AB , Me , Moodz & the 2 kids are in , but I can’t find the vote thing on the fone , I’ll try & remember to log in on the computer & vote

AB
9th May 2021, 10:11 AM
Hey AB , Me , Moodz & the 2 kids are in , but I can’t find the vote thing on the fone , I’ll try & remember to log in on the computer & vote

No worries mate!

Sprock
9th May 2021, 11:21 PM
So I finally got on the laptop tonight & voted , I think that’s the 1st time I’ve been on the forum on the laptop - it’s a fair bit different, anyway it took about 45 mins to log in & get to this thread because they’re upgrading our tower at the moment & service is shit & our wifi is near on non existent- the bloody laptop nearly got frisbeed across the room multiple times - especially when I typed a big long comment then pressed the wrong button & it disappeared, back on the phone now - still slow but not as painful as on the laptop - duno why

mudski
10th May 2021, 08:13 AM
My nephew and his missus will be coming. Maybe my Chiro and his family too, wife and two kids. Will know later this week...

Touses
10th May 2021, 11:07 AM
My nephew and his missus will be coming. Maybe my Chiro and his family too, wife and two kids. Will know later this week...

Your chiro too??
Shite mate, when you pack for a trip you don't f@ck about !!!

Sprock
10th May 2021, 11:47 PM
BAHAHAHHA yep he’s hard core , I might bring my physio & masseur - I plan on some next level sexual acts & I might need fixing up afterwards . Also some high level jäger swilling that could lead to some extreme Sporting injuries - the 2nd half of this post is more likely than the 1st .

mudski
11th May 2021, 09:15 PM
Your chiro too??
Shite mate, when you pack for a trip you don't f@ck about !!!

If you see an Xray of my back you'd understand. Lol. He's an avid 4wdér too, we love talking about our adventures and he's never driven in snow, and is keen.

Stropp
13th May 2021, 09:09 AM
If you see an Xray of my back you'd understand. Lol. He's an avid 4wdér too, we love talking about our adventures and he's never driven in snow, and is keen.

Tell him to bring his table and do my back then he can claim it on his tax 🤣

mudski
13th May 2021, 01:56 PM
Tell him to bring his table and do my back then he can claim it on his tax 🤣

Haha! He'll have a big line up of people.

AB
13th May 2021, 07:17 PM
Our last Licola trip Avo tackled me to the ground and ripped a muscle on my neck lol

Sprocks misses (Hannah) rescued me with her essential oils and massage bahahaha

Finger erection Spock!

Don’t get the chiro too drunk Saturday night Mudski, he’ll be on call for Sunday no doubt!

Can’t wait for this trip folks!!!

lucus30
13th May 2021, 08:51 PM
hmmm yeah I'm keen. Just need to run it via the boss though if she says no I'll see if Dad wants to come again.

growler2058
13th May 2021, 09:37 PM
In climatising mode now. Pharkin freezing tonight feels like 8.2c apparently

MB
13th May 2021, 09:50 PM
Fear not Growler Mate! Licola Village is sub 300m ASL and surrounded by the hills creating its own climate......especially after Sprock & Grimme Local Legends get us City Slickers into line.....Bonfire Styling [emoji91] [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

AB
13th May 2021, 10:24 PM
Fear not Growler Mate! Licola Village is sub 300m ASL and surrounded by the hills creating its own climate......especially after Sprock & Grimme Local Legends get us City Slickers into line.....Bonfire Styling [emoji91] [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

My words will be cursed saying this but....

It’s always been decent weather in the township for our nights.

MB
13th May 2021, 10:36 PM
9/10 times Licola is BOM winter warmer than home Bro [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Drive up to open plains Howitt 300<>1500+ in 30mins and as we know there’s a minimum 20C indifference + wind chill factor atop of -10+C [emoji3063]
The Littlens fully sheltered carpark playground @1400 rocks [emoji123][emoji106][emoji106]

Sprock
13th May 2021, 11:19 PM
WTF is a finger erection ?! The mind boggles old mate hahaha - when I read “ Sprocks missus Hannah “ , I thought that was going to be followed by ‘ pole dancing & wheelie bin riding ‘ haha , & yes - no man woman or child shall ever go cold whilst the Heyfield crew is in the area .

growler2058
14th May 2021, 07:58 AM
9/10 times Licola is BOM winter warmer than home Bro [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
Drive up to open plains Howitt 300<>1500+ in 30mins and as we know there’s a minimum 20C indifference + wind chill factor atop of -10+C [emoji3063]
The Littlens fully sheltered carpark playground @1400 rocks [emoji123][emoji106][emoji106]

MINUS Ph@rKING 10!

mudski
14th May 2021, 08:12 AM
My words will be cursed saying this but....

It’s always been decent weather in the township for our nights.

Yeah we have been extremely lucky everytime we've been there. Touch wood...

growler2058
21st May 2021, 05:36 PM
Vic’s where to stay in Ballarat? I wanna stay there one night on the way to Licola, and two on the way home. Do the sovereign hill thing. Air bnb cabin at a park.......

growler2058
21st May 2021, 06:06 PM
Vic’s where to stay in Ballarat? I wanna stay there one night on the way to Licola, and two on the way home. Do the sovereign hill thing. Air bnb cabin at a park.......

MB
21st May 2021, 07:12 PM
Spoil Yourself Sir Growler [emoji385] [emoji383]
Opulence ++ [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/136.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/137.jpg

jay see
21st May 2021, 07:56 PM
We did Blood on the Southern Cross a few years ago and that was brilliant. They have a new show now called Aura. Meant to be even better.

https://sovereignhill.com.au/aura

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

growler2058
22nd May 2021, 12:41 PM
Spoil Yourself Sir Growler [emoji385] [emoji383]
Opulence ++ [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/136.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/05/137.jpg

Need something different mate, that’s how I live now hahahaha

Avo
22nd May 2021, 07:24 PM
Our last Licola trip Avo tackled me to the ground and ripped a muscle on my neck lol

Sprocks misses (Hannah) rescued me with her essential oils and massage bahahaha

Finger erection Spock!

Don’t get the chiro too drunk Saturday night Mudski, he’ll be on call for Sunday no doubt!

Can’t wait for this trip folks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou did throw the first snowball but...n I felt bad all weekend that I hurt the boss

Sprock
23rd May 2021, 10:41 AM
I’m still waiting to know what a finger erection is , I think I know I just want AB to say it

mudski
23rd May 2021, 09:01 PM
BAHAHAHHA yep he’s hard core , I might bring my physio & masseur - I plan on some next level sexual acts & and a happy ending afterwards...

Fixed it for ya mate.

Lights
24th May 2021, 06:43 PM
We're in!
Looking forward to catching up with you lot again.

PeeBee
24th May 2021, 07:38 PM
This is sounding light a gathering of the 'who's who'. I have to see if I can alter my roster to bask in some of this aura i reckon!

mudski
24th May 2021, 08:09 PM
This is sounding light a gathering of the 'who's who'. I have to see if I can alter my roster to bask in some of this aura i reckon!

Yes you better mate. It would a great to catch up with you. It’s been a while...

Stropp
25th May 2021, 07:07 PM
I’ve picked up my snow sleeping bag this trip back to Perth, just need to sort out some cold weather clothes, looking forward to giving the eastern states peeps a better image than the last rep we had over there 😜😜😜

Avo
25th May 2021, 08:12 PM
I’ve picked up my snow sleeping bag this trip back to Perth, just need to sort out some cold weather clothes, looking forward to giving the eastern states peeps a better image than the last rep we had over there [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]Fuckin ease up fella.....I was a roll model

mudski
25th May 2021, 09:43 PM
I’ve picked up my snow sleeping bag this trip back to Perth, just need to sort out some cold weather clothes, looking forward to giving the eastern states peeps a better image than the last rep we had over there 😜😜😜

You wont need a snow sleeping bag mate. The cabins are heated and are quite warm. Simple, but warm. I'd advise on taking a single fitted bed sheet though, as the mattresses are wee proof vinyl covered. None the less you'll have a ball. I'm soooo pumped for this trip!

Stropp
25th May 2021, 10:47 PM
Fuckin ease up fella.....I was a roll model

Rolling drunk no doubt lol

rusty_nail
25th May 2021, 10:49 PM
You wont need a snow sleeping bag mate. The cabins are heated and are quite warm. Simple, but warm. I'd advise on taking a single fitted bed sheet though, as the mattresses are wee proof vinyl covered. None the less you'll have a ball. I'm soooo pumped for this trip!You don't feel the vinyl depending on how much you drink though mate, just drink more, it will feel like duck down [emoji1787][emoji1787]

mudski
26th May 2021, 08:02 AM
You don't feel the vinyl depending on how much you drink though mate, just drink more, it will feel like duck down [emoji1787][emoji1787]

The plus side of the vinyl is you can simply wipe it down after the nights shenanigans! :tease: Hahahaha!

growler2058
26th May 2021, 09:58 AM
Oy can you lot over there nail the latest covid sh1t well before this trip please.

mudski
26th May 2021, 11:20 AM
Oy can you lot over there nail the latest covid sh1t well before this trip please.

Yeah fucked isn't it. I hope this doesn't stop us again from going.

Rossco
26th May 2021, 12:30 PM
Just our ploy to keep the foreigners out. . .

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Rossco
26th May 2021, 12:31 PM
Apologies, but only just voted, will be there lol [emoji106]

AB
29th June 2021, 07:10 PM
Can’t wait folks!

Not long to go now.

Another bump for final numbers, vote above guys, let’s do it!

mudski
29th June 2021, 08:36 PM
Can’t wait folks!

Not long to go now.

Another bump for final numbers, vote above guys, let’s do it!

Yes can't wait!

So with my crew of 4, I have my nephew and his partner, and my Chiro and his wife and two kids. We will be leaving late Friday unfortunately as Catherine can only take either the Friday or Monday off, so we'll be staying until Monday.

growler2058
30th June 2021, 09:22 AM
Yep looking forward to this trip away too.
Bit anxious that the bloody Rona will strike again though

MB
1st July 2021, 12:22 AM
No worries currently over here Growler Mate [emoji106][emoji106]
Have even bolted my old plates back on temporarily after 18 months [emoji51][emoji1696]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/06/156.jpg

Give us Latte Mingling time though, surely we’ll be back at the top of the pops soon enough, hopefully AB Can Delta work some Magic for Licola Snow Adventures for ALL [emoji3316][emoji1696][emoji120]

MB
11th July 2021, 05:01 PM
Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Regards.

Leave your weapons, let’s talk!

https://youtu.be/ywcKkb5buJI

Grant209
17th July 2021, 11:03 AM
Hi all,

Sad to say I'm out.

I don't know why or how, but it looks like I screwed up with the Dates . . . I fought the Dates had changed to September, as I've got 19th to 25th September marked in on my calendar which would had worked in with my Annual Leave.

This sucks as I was looking forward to this trip, but August will be a no go for me . . .

Sorry for any inconvenience.

growler2058
17th July 2021, 12:39 PM
I’m on the verge of canning it too. Can’t trust the Rona and snap border closures.

Grant209
18th July 2021, 09:37 AM
Can’t trust the Rona and snap border closures.

Yep that's another concern for me too, this COVID Delta Strain is playing havoc here in Sydney and in Melbourne, and the Vic boarder is closed to Me right now . . . good chance it might still be closed for the next month.

growler2058
20th July 2021, 11:53 AM
Well, here we go! SA now in lockdown from 6pm. I'm pulling out of the Licola trip lads unless something changes dramatically

rusty_nail
20th July 2021, 02:36 PM
Well, here we go! SA now in lockdown from 6pm. I'm pulling out of the Licola trip lads unless something changes dramaticallyBugger mate, would have been good to catch up again. I hope this shit sorts itself out soon. I'm finally bloody over it

growler2058
20th July 2021, 02:42 PM
Bugger mate, would have been good to catch up again. I hope this shit sorts itself out soon. I'm finally bloody over it

Yeah its been a while since resting my ear on your chest and listening to your tick tock hahahaha.
Just cant take the chance of getting stuck away from home, or having to bloody self iso if something happens while we're away.

Avo
20th July 2021, 06:26 PM
Yeah its been a while since resting my ear on your chest and listening to your tick tock hahahaha.
Just cant take the chance of getting stuck away from home, or having to bloody self iso if something happens while we're away.You go overseas most years,eat all sorts of bugs n shit... yet you don't want Victoria's bug....getting old growler

growler2058
21st July 2021, 11:24 AM
You go overseas most years,eat all sorts of bugs n shit... yet you don't want Victoria's bug....getting old growler

its a hard bug to swallow.......

AB
22nd July 2021, 10:23 AM
Yep, its not looking good this trip so far yet again, we better get on top of this before the meet up, fingers firmly crossed!

mudski
22nd July 2021, 07:41 PM
We have four weeks. Im guessing/ hoping another two weeks in lockdown, a week with distance restrictions, then they let us lose. Fingers crossed. I sooooooo need this break!

Sprock
24th July 2021, 11:44 PM
I was just thinking about this today Muddy , I wana remain positive ( pardon the pun ) but realistically I’m not confident this will go ahead 😔

Winnie
25th July 2021, 09:46 AM
It's definitely a slim chance but it does look like Victoria has got this latest outbreak under control. Here's to hoping, I think we all need this[emoji1696]

mudski
25th July 2021, 08:25 PM
It's definitely a slim chance but it does look like Victoria has got this latest outbreak under control. Here's to hoping, I think we all need this[emoji1696]

I bloody hope all the moons align and we can go. I'm tipping if we do go, the Saturday night bonfire is gonna be one hell of a night! We ALL so need this to happen!

rusty_nail
25th July 2021, 09:20 PM
Let just hope all this fruit loop protestors don't fk it for us. I really need this!

Avo
26th July 2021, 09:52 PM

Sent from my SM-G986B using TapatalkI so fuckin hope you guys got this.....everything crossed for you all

rusty_nail
27th July 2021, 12:34 PM
Looking good from this morning's presser. The travel restrictions have been removed!

Grant209
28th July 2021, 01:59 PM
Well Victoria out of Lockdown . . . enjoy our Victorian people

Oh crap . . . Sydney's Lockdown extended till September . . . so that's me 100% out . . .bugger.

Here's hoping we are out of lockdown before 8th September when I start Annual Leave . . . on the up side . . . I have not put diesel in My Patrol since 28th June, so money saved so I'll buy a New Digital Radio for the Patrol :-)

pearcey
30th July 2021, 09:59 AM
G`Day folks.
Been hanging off as long as possible, but with the way things are I sadly have to pull the pin on this trip.
Plan was to do Licola then trundle back to Melbourne, hop on the boat to Tassie, spend two to three months down there then back home.
Bit of a bugga, but hey there`s always next year.
Hope it can go ahead for all that can make it.

growler2058
30th July 2021, 11:23 AM
G`Day folks.
Been hanging off as long as possible, but with the way things are I sadly have to pull the pin on this trip.
Plan was to do Licola then trundle back to Melbourne, hop on the boat to Tassie, spend two to three months down there then back home.
Hope it can go ahead for all that can make it.
Same Pearcey. Cant take the chance of getting stuck east of the border. I've booked in KI which will probably be just as cold as the snow but without the snow hahahah

rusty_nail
31st July 2021, 08:10 PM
Is anyone interested if I put on a spit this year? At my expense of course, but I feel that without mb being there with his massive couldron someone needs to step up. I know how to do whole lamb but you to give suckling pig a go if people want?

mudski
31st July 2021, 08:34 PM
Is anyone interested if I put on a spit this year? At my expense of course, but I feel that without mb being there with his massive couldron someone needs to step up. I know how to do whole lamb but you to give suckling pig a go if people want?

Say what?! MB is a no show?! Surely not! But yes I’m happy to chip in brother. What ever it takes.

rusty_nail
31st July 2021, 08:51 PM
Say what?! MB is a no show?! Surely not! But yes I’m happy to chip in brother. What ever it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think he'll be up north in darwin? Happy to be corrected though. No need to chip in mate, just let me know what you would prefer. I'll go with the majority

Avo
31st July 2021, 10:09 PM
G`Day folks.
Hope it can go ahead for all that can make it.The trout never looked so good aye Mr Pearcy

Stropp
31st July 2021, 10:22 PM
I think he'll be up north in darwin? Happy to be corrected though. No need to chip in mate, just let me know what you would prefer. I'll go with the majority

I’m keen for a pig spit 👍

pearcey
1st August 2021, 09:18 AM
The trout never looked so good aye Mr Pearcy

That was the plan Mr Avo. Hit the snow then wander down to the little island a bang a few on the head.
I love Tas in autumn, winter and spring,

Sprock
1st August 2021, 10:18 AM
If this goes ahead it’ll be a shame not to catch up Pearcey , but I totally understand , uncertain times we’re in at the moment

Rossco
1st August 2021, 11:07 AM
Yeah reckon MB be seriously pushing it to make it, dam lockdown delays. . . Sounds bloody awesome Nicko. Happy to help out where I can, can source and butter some rolls or something. . .

MB
1st August 2021, 08:15 PM
Legend Nico Mate [emoji106][emoji106]
Happy to chip in too EFT for the Girls if I cannot make it back just in time, hopefully we’ll smash out the territory jobs ASAP finally starting #1 Tuesday [emoji120]
Unhooked the Kanga back at Katherine site ready for after the NT long weekend I unknowingly miscalculated too, another forced 3 days R&R (cash burning) added to an already 14 day SA border wait getting 3 x negative but fairly/genuinely needed bio security nostril community work brain assessments [emoji23] [emoji106][emoji106]
Happy to officially say though that the old GQ (55rwkw) unladen is officially faster than a Lambo [emoji123][emoji123]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/1.jpg

95 kmph x 250L of diesel under tray wins that Hare race every time [emoji12][emoji736][emoji106]

rusty_nail
2nd August 2021, 12:12 PM
Has anyone asked the question to licola if we are able to have the Meetup under current restrictions? I know the travel limit is not in place but Tegan mentioned there is a maximum limit of people in a house at one time currently? Just wondering what people's thoughts are, or if it has been asked of licola yet?

AB
2nd August 2021, 01:54 PM
Awesome stuff Nicco, i'll chip in too.

I actually asked this the other day, I'll chase them up again now.

AB
2nd August 2021, 02:40 PM
So at this stage with the current restrictions we will not be able to go but fingers crossed restrictions can lift over the next couple of weeks with our numbers so low at the moment.

Bloody hope we can go folks!

With the current restrictions, we can only have 1 household per cabin, with outdoor gatherings capped at 10.
So it would depend on numbers.
We’re hoping restrictions will ease from next week!

mudski
2nd August 2021, 07:40 PM
Have you paid the deposit to them Andy?

AB
2nd August 2021, 09:25 PM
Have you paid the deposit to them Andy?

Nah I haven’t mate but it’s locked in and all ok for the meet up, if we can go.

mudski
3rd August 2021, 09:13 PM
Nah I haven’t mate but it’s locked in and all ok for the meet up, if we can go.

Well even say if nothing changes. Whats stopping us from booking individually and all happening to turn up at the same time? Because I know if nothing changes, I am still going up there. I need this break. NEED it!

AB
3rd August 2021, 09:25 PM
Well even say if nothing changes. Whats stopping us from booking individually and all happening to turn up at the same time? Because I know if nothing changes, I am still going up there. I need this break. NEED it!

I was thinking that too mate.

I’m confident that the way we are heading we will be fine otherwise we can mix up a few throuple relationships and I am more than happy to identify as a plastic spatular to take one for the team lol

rusty_nail
3rd August 2021, 09:33 PM

I’m confident that the way we are heading we will be fine otherwise we can mix up a few throuple relationships and I am more than happy to identify as a plastic spatular to take one for the team lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI would love to someone's plastic spatula too, any takers?

mudski
3rd August 2021, 09:37 PM

What about the breadmaker? :D

AB
3rd August 2021, 09:40 PM
I would love to someone's plastic spatula too, any takers?

You can be wooden and I’ll be plastic, mudski can be biodegradable polystyrene as that’s how that puppy roles!

AB
3rd August 2021, 09:41 PM
What about the breadmaker? :D

Damn it, ok you can be the bread maker, done!

mudski
3rd August 2021, 09:41 PM
Fuck yeah. See you guys in a few weeks!

rusty_nail
3rd August 2021, 09:56 PM
I vote mudski to be the little spoon. Kinda fitting really, I've never met a lord Farquaad lookalike till I met that awesome dude!http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/49.jpg

Stropp
3rd August 2021, 10:00 PM
Damn it, ok you can be the bread maker, done!

Faaark you lot are a bit doughy!

mudski
4th August 2021, 08:17 AM
I vote mudski to be the little spoon. Kinda fitting really, I've never met a lord Farquaad lookalike till I met that awesome dude!http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/49.jpg

I'm more of a Danny Divito kinda dude i would have thought. Just not as fat.

rusty_nail
4th August 2021, 09:39 AM
I'm more of a Danny Divito kinda dude i would have thought. Just not as fat.Haha well played! Man he's looking old, have you seen him in Jumanji 2?

rusty_nail
4th August 2021, 09:41 AM
....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/50.jpg

mudski
4th August 2021, 11:58 AM
Haha well played! Man he's looking old, have you seen him in Jumanji 2?

Yep, he's a spitting image of my late grandfather. Even wore the same glasses.

AB
4th August 2021, 05:20 PM
Is anyone leaving in the morning on Friday and staying until Monday?

rusty_nail
4th August 2021, 06:28 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am planning on that mate

Sprock
4th August 2021, 07:40 PM
IF it goes ahead we’ll hopefully head up Friday morning but more than likely home Sunday arvo , I’m working away in NSW for 2-3 weeks at a time so I’ll work on it closer to the time

rusty_nail
4th August 2021, 07:43 PM
Are you heading down then @ab? Road trip?

AB
4th August 2021, 07:56 PM
Are you heading down then @ab? Road trip?

Yep absolutely do that mate, let’s chat when we get closer.

Bloody excited!

Winnie
4th August 2021, 07:58 PM
We are heading up Saturday morning but not going home until Monday arvo, can't wait IF it goes ahead!

AB
4th August 2021, 08:37 PM
We are heading up Saturday morning but not going home until Monday arvo, can't wait IF it goes ahead!

Monday off is great though mate, I’ve sacrificed a few goats to the patrol gods, we are good to go!

Winnie
4th August 2021, 08:39 PM
Just got word from the Mrs that because of her new job she won't be able to have the Monday off.
Not sure yet whether we will all go home Sunday or bring two cars and I will stay with the kids, but we will sus that out!

mudski
4th August 2021, 08:53 PM

At best it will be around lunch time Friday for us. Planning on staying until Monday.

Avo
4th August 2021, 09:01 PM
Just cause I'm not there don't forget about me....
Nah I did snaggas this year as usual n had hoped to send some over,because it's so wet over here they aren't curing as they usually do....6 weeks in....it's OK thou.....when I do take em.down n eat them I'll.send photos

AB
4th August 2021, 09:06 PM
Nah I did snaggas this year as usual n had hoped to send some over,because it's so wet over here they aren't curing as they usually do....6 weeks in....it's OK thou.....when I do take em.down n eat them I'll.send photos

Honestly best bloody snags I have ever had Avo.

This garlic ones oh my!

AB
4th August 2021, 09:07 PM
At best it will be around lunch time Friday for us. Planning on staying until Monday.

Leaving lunchtime?

Yeah I’m probably leave 9-10am ish so arrival lunch or shortly after.

mudski
4th August 2021, 09:09 PM

Yeah I'm hoping my Salami will be cured by then. We'll see.

mudski
4th August 2021, 09:10 PM
Leaving lunchtime?

Yeah I’m probably leave 9-10am ish so arrival lunch or shortly after.

Yeah Catherine won't get home from work until around 12. So plan is for me is to have the Patrol pack and ready to go and leave soon after she gets home.

mudski
5th August 2021, 02:09 PM
Here we go again...

AB
5th August 2021, 02:18 PM
Here we go again...

Waiting patiently but this has certainly thrown a spanner.

I'm not liking our chances now damn it!!!

My kids are going to be pissed!

They haven't stopped talking about it for months now.

Winnie
5th August 2021, 02:29 PM
[emoji2962][emoji35][emoji2962][emoji35][emoji2962][emoji35]

mudski
5th August 2021, 03:04 PM
We'll be back in lockdown by the weekend...

Rossco
5th August 2021, 03:22 PM
Yep dammit, had about three hours of positive vibes yesterday then back to it. .[emoji3062]

growler2058
5th August 2021, 04:32 PM
ABC Just said you guys are going into snap lockdown from midnight. But only for a week. You might be good still. Fingers crossed

AB
5th August 2021, 05:00 PM
Nah we’re stuffed mate, I’ll be bloody surprised if we can go now.

Sad pandas!!

Rossco
5th August 2021, 05:03 PM
Yeah bloody sux. . Things looking so good yesterday damitt...

mudski
5th August 2021, 05:21 PM
ABC Just said you guys are going into snap lockdown from midnight. But only for a week. You might be good still. Fingers crossed

Wont be a week mate. It never is. Incubation period is two weeks so...

Rossco
5th August 2021, 05:40 PM
Yeah last couple / few been extended bout a week so highly likely will again. .

rusty_nail
5th August 2021, 05:47 PM
Feeling very very deflated. As with everyone, Tegan and I need this break. Haven't had a proper chance to relax for almost 2 years. Briefly saw some family at the beginning of the year when Aiden was born but that's it, haven't seen family since that brief visit. I miss my friends, I miss my family. Just cannot wait for all this shit to be over.

Winnie
5th August 2021, 05:50 PM
I think we should all commit to each other that as soon as we are allowed, we dedicate a weekend to all catch up together. Whether its on somebody's property or a bush camp, I don't care!

rusty_nail
5th August 2021, 05:53 PM
I think we should all commit to each other that as soon as we are allowed, we dedicate a weekend to all catch up together. Whether its on somebody's property or a bush camp, I don't care!

Sent from my SM-G986B using TapatalkYes please mate, mb and Jaysee and I had that boys weekend a month ago, but it's just not the same without family and everyone else's family(sorry boys)

AB
5th August 2021, 07:00 PM
Yes please mate, mb and Jaysee and I had that boys weekend a month ago, but it's just not the same without family and everyone else's family(sorry boys)

Mia just asked me if we can do a summer trip at Licola lol

Poor girls, they were so excited for the trampolines and Amelia and Mia and Lara were chatting about the bedroom with Abbey as well etc.

Let’s do that or a group meet up in a bigger area like knockwood.

We need that!!!

rusty_nail
5th August 2021, 07:02 PM
Mia just asked me if we can do a summer trip at Licola lol

Poor girls, they were so excited for the trampolines and Amelia and Mia and Lara were chatting about the bedroom with Abbey as well etc.

Let’s do that or a group meet up in a bigger area like knockwood.

We need that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSounds fantastic mate

mudski
5th August 2021, 07:53 PM
Well this is truly phucked. Im still taking the Friday and Monday off. So anything at this stage will be last minute. Speculating we will be out of lockdown by this time. Will the Wilderness camp be open for business? If so. Will the camp kitchen be open for multiple users? If yes to both, Im still thinking in my head that we all individually book and turn up. Clutching at straws I know but jesus christ we all need a catch up sooner rather than later.

AB
5th August 2021, 08:04 PM
Well this is truly phucked. Im still taking the Friday and Monday off. So anything at this stage will be last minute. Speculating we will be out of lockdown by this time. Will the Wilderness camp be open for business? If so. Will the camp kitchen be open for multiple users? If yes to both, Im still thinking in my head that we all individually book and turn up. Clutching at straws I know but jesus christ we all need a catch up sooner rather than later.

No one can answer that now mate, let’s just wait and see.

There was something special happening on this trip too which is a huge kick in the guts.
Nicco and I were organising that.

Lorraine (bobs wife) is/was/who knows is coming and that’s huge!!!

Anyways it’s just delayed that’s all.

mudski
5th August 2021, 08:37 PM
No one can answer that now mate, let’s just wait and see.

There was something special happening on this trip too which is a huge kick in the guts.
Nicco and I were organising that.

Lorraine (bobs wife) is/was/who knows is coming and that’s huge!!!

Anyways it’s just delayed that’s all.

Yep just trying to keep people minds open really...

AB
5th August 2021, 09:46 PM
Enough said!

We were ready to go!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/61.jpg

mudski
5th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Enough said!

We were ready to go!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2021/08/61.jpg

She looks sad. I feel for her. This sucks big time.

AB
5th August 2021, 09:54 PM
She looks sad. I feel for her. This sucks big time.

Snow gear on damn it. Lol

Nah we are just having fun at home but it means heaps to them Mudski, they are guttered!

Stropp
5th August 2021, 10:31 PM
Well I’m still keen providing I can cross from Geelong to licola ?

MudRunnerTD
5th August 2021, 10:47 PM
I don't have the Heart to tell Amelia, she will be Gutted.

AB
5th August 2021, 11:04 PM
I don't have the Heart to tell Amelia, she will be Gutted.

Our girls know now mate. Girls chat lol

This is what really pisses me off, our girls have been chatting for so fucking long for this trip.

Anyways keep on encouraging the next trip but…

It’s all good Dazz love ya mate, just a shit time and I’m and I’m sure all of us are just over it.

Poor kids though, this is they’re trip, it’s not ours.

MudRunnerTD
5th August 2021, 11:50 PM
Our girls know now mate. Girls chat lol

This is what really pisses me off, our girls have been chatting for so fucking long for this trip.

Anyways keep on encouraging the next trip but…

It’s all good Dazz love ya mate, just a shit time and I’m and I’m sure all of us are just over it.

Poor kids though, this is they’re trip, it’s not ours.

Yeah is all about the Kids

And Jager Bombs!!

TPC
6th August 2021, 12:24 AM
I feel for you guys, sucks to cancel something everybody is looking forward to. I have lost track of how many plans have ben f23cked up by covid.
Due to work commitments we could not come on this trip but if you happen to plan a get together at Marks (MB's) I will try and get there.

growler2058
6th August 2021, 07:09 AM
Nah we’re stuffed mate, I’ll be bloody surprised if we can go now.

Sad pandas!!

Absolute MoFo feel shit for you all.

Hodge
6th August 2021, 06:12 PM
Seriously feel gutted for you people.
But I say, Don't let this ruin your show ...
Fair enough can't go Licola.
But I trust your remote off the grid hiding locations somewhere.
Why the f*** not. Everyone else does and has been during every lockdown.
Everyone needs this for their own mental uptake.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

mudski
6th August 2021, 08:29 PM
I'm still taking the time off, so I am open to ideas.

PeeBee
9th August 2021, 01:03 PM
Regional out of lockdown at midnight, maybe this is heading in the right direction.

growler2058
9th August 2021, 01:18 PM
Regional out of lockdown at midnight, maybe this is heading in the right direction.

Fingers crossed for everyone ay!

Stropp
9th August 2021, 03:33 PM
I’m still up for it, I’ll be back from Toowoomba next Wednesday, MB are you going to be back for Thursday catchup?

MB
9th August 2021, 03:58 PM
We’re doing 6.5 day weeks Stropp Mate, looking good [emoji106][emoji106]

Stropp
9th August 2021, 05:59 PM
We’re doing 6.5 day weeks Stropp Mate, looking good [emoji106][emoji106]

Excellent, let me know how you are going, I’ll be there after lunch Thursday as I’m getting the wheel carrier fitted Thursday morning in Williamstown north.

AB
9th August 2021, 07:00 PM

I’m trying hard not to get my hopes up damn it!!!

Avo
9th August 2021, 10:51 PM
You are are our supreme leader....if it fails this year....ibreckon you should be banished to 1 years worth of rooftop bag making...

rusty_nail
9th August 2021, 11:04 PM
Honestly guys if licola can't go ahead is anyone up for a sneaky camping thing? I'm keen to hire a caravan and just go somewhere easy, then there is no need to worry about vicinity requirements? Should we consider a contingency plan if there are other people interested?

Stropp
10th August 2021, 09:07 AM
Honestly guys if licola can't go ahead is anyone up for a sneaky camping thing? I'm keen to hire a caravan and just go somewhere easy, then there is no need to worry about vicinity requirements? Should we consider a contingency plan if there are other people interested?

Yes I’m in but I’m free at the moment for anywhere except Melbourne!

mudski
10th August 2021, 08:32 PM

Well at this stage we can't go regional. So a sneaky camp is out. If that changes, why don't we just still go to Licola? We just hire a house each. Atleast we'll have heating. Lol.

NissanGQ4.2
10th August 2021, 09:01 PM

I work in a current hot spot in shitnaville but will happily sneak across the border for a much long awaited hug and kiss , god I miss you guys

rusty_nail
10th August 2021, 09:08 PM
Well at this stage we can't go regional. So a sneaky camp is out. If that changes, why don't we just still go to Licola? We just hire a house each. Atleast we'll have heating. Lol.Hey mate, my post is assuming the 5km restriction will lift, just not the visitors to houses. I think we are on target for those circumstances. I didn't think we would be allowed at licola full stop? As I understand it, the communal kitchen will be closed, and I would say licola wouldn't be too happy if we were putting their businesses in jeopardy by stretching the rules there?

mudski
10th August 2021, 10:14 PM
Hey mate, my post is assuming the 5km restriction will lift, just not the visitors to houses. I think we are on target for those circumstances. I didn't think we would be allowed at licola full stop? As I understand it, the communal kitchen will be closed, and I would say licola wouldn't be too happy if we were putting their businesses in jeopardy by stretching the rules there?

Yeah ultimately its up to the owners, if they allow us to use the kitchen, I'd still go. No kitchen? We might aswell find a caravan park. Omeo has a great park. Plenty of space.

rusty_nail
11th August 2021, 12:19 PM
Aanndd were done. No chance now, not even for a weekend camp trip I think

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210811/68b86644049095369f357a7463523e3d.jpg

AB
11th August 2021, 02:52 PM
Yep we are done and done folks unfortunately.

Lets postpone this though for when we are out of this shit for a trip!!!

Rossco
11th August 2021, 04:01 PM
Another year do it. . .[emoji848] [emoji30] [emoji26] . . .

AB
11th August 2021, 04:52 PM
Another year do it. . .[emoji848] [emoji30] [emoji26] . . .

2 years in a row, bloody COVID!!!

Rossco
11th August 2021, 05:05 PM
Third time lucky for sure [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

mudski
11th August 2021, 07:42 PM
2 years in a row, bloody COVID!!!

Yeah sux I know. We've had Merimbula canceled two years running the last two January's,Licola last and also Cafe jaffa! My kids are devo'd and over it. Every holiday we've organised has had to be changed.

I guess these are the times. Can't plan anything and everything has to be decided last minute.

Stropp
12th August 2021, 09:57 PM
Ok if anyone from Geelong area or country vic wants to do something let me know.

mudski
12th August 2021, 10:17 PM
Ok if anyone from Geelong area or country vic wants to do something let me know.

Would love to get away to have a catch up but we’ll be locked down longer than anticipated I reckon. Get down to Cape Otway mate. Just past Apollo Bay. Bimbi park on the road to the cape light house is a beautiful little spot to stay too.

AB
13th August 2021, 04:41 PM
Well I had chat with Licola today and sadly I cancelled it folks :(

I told them we will try and re-book but we just have to wait and see how this rolls out.

I can't believe how long we have been in lockdown here, check this out below, 111 days in a row, soul destroying!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84148&stc=1

pearcey
13th August 2021, 06:23 PM
Hey mate look at it this way . You still got them there heatbeats pounding out a tune.

Looking forward to, hopefully next year.

Stay safe folks.

Avo
13th August 2021, 10:35 PM
Hey mate look at it this way . You still got them there heatbeats pounding out a tune.

Looking forward to, hopefully next year.

Stay safe folks.Love ya mate.....never a true er word...

mudski
16th August 2021, 08:56 PM
This is fucked! I’m just about cooked from this shit.

rusty_nail
16th August 2021, 09:25 PM
This is fucked! I’m just about cooked from this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCould not agree more mate

Hodge
17th August 2021, 12:49 PM
Licola won't run away folks, it'll be there always. It's shit ,but it'll happe next time...

Ironically the major job we had, that kept me from committing to Licola , is now canned , due to lockdown too... It's shit but , what can you do.
Onwards and upwards.

AB
17th August 2021, 07:26 PM
I was actually thinking a summer Licola trip.

Think about it, another chat for another time but a bloody pool there for the kids and river swims.

Just to try and support them, they must’ve been smashed.

Agreed we can just free camp but let’s see how we are going in October, November etc

rusty_nail
17th August 2021, 07:31 PM
I was actually thinking a summer Licola trip.

Think about it, another chat for another time but a bloody pool there for the kids and river swims.

Just to try and support them, they must’ve been smashed.

Agreed we can just free camp but let’s see how we are going in October, November etc

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYep I'm in. I can bring a tandem kayak and we can do kids runs up and down the river, all that play equipment, would be great in summer

AB
17th August 2021, 07:35 PM
Yep I'm in. I can bring a tandem kayak and we can do kids runs up and down the river, all that play equipment, would be great in summer

For sure mate, they have a shipload of kayaks and stuff there too.

I reckon in summer that 6m high rock climbing tower might be open too etc.

rusty_nail
17th August 2021, 07:36 PM
For sure mate, they have a shipload of kayaks and stuff there too.

I reckon in summer that 6m high rock climbing tower might be open too etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh great. Just another opportunity for you to try and be competitive with me... Just so you know AB in mature now, I won't be lured into childish competitive games lol

AB
17th August 2021, 07:43 PM
Oh great. Just another opportunity for you to try and be competitive with me... Just so you know AB in mature now, I won't be lured into childish competitive games lol

Undies only and loser drinks a pot of stale port.

Rossco, you, me and Mb.

I’ll take out rosscos shins before the climb and we might have a chance old doggy lol

rusty_nail
17th August 2021, 07:46 PM
Definitely not a competition if Rossco is in it lol

Plasnart
17th August 2021, 08:33 PM

Rossco, you, me and Mb.

I’ll take out rosscos shins before the climb and we might have a chance old doggy lol

Need to dig up that old vid of you at loveday on the spring stilts! Talk about competitive, you were the only one crazy enough to give it a crack! Surely the vids here somewhere.

Hodge
17th August 2021, 08:38 PM
Summer Licola. [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

mudski
17th August 2021, 08:39 PM

Rossco, you, me and Mb.

I'll just drink the stale port and watch. In my Reg Grundies!

Rossco
17th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Yep I'm in. I can bring a tandem kayak and we can do kids runs up and down the river, all that play equipment, would be great in summer

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkYeah can do upstream River drop off's for Kyacks / Lilos think there was a route swing up near the deep hole few k up. .

Oops edit rope swing lol. .

growler2058
18th August 2021, 06:36 AM
Need to dig up that old vid of you at loveday on the spring stilts! Talk about competitive, you were the only one crazy enough to give it a crack! Surely the vids here somewhere.
I thought that was you on them mate?
I reckon I’ve got a video at work even

Plasnart
18th August 2021, 07:50 AM

Nah definately AB up top mate. I was alomgside trying to save his neck when he spilled it! :D

Plasnart
18th August 2021, 07:56 AM

Oh hang on, now you've got me thinking. Yeah I was jumping up and down on a soring thingy, but it's AB up on the painters stilts I was remembering. There you go, got a couple of things mixed up there. AB at 8 foot tall, out of control like a drunk giraffe was one of the funniest things ive ever seen!! Haha you and krisso on the chillies right up there too! :D

Plasnart
18th August 2021, 10:16 AM
AB growler2058

Posts #30 and 39 here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?10341-Loveday-meetup&highlight=loveday

:D

AB
18th August 2021, 11:02 AM
@AB (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=1) @growler2058 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=2058)

Posts #30 and 39 here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?10341-Loveday-meetup&highlight=loveday

:D

Haha wow, what a trip!

Remember the chillis that Krisso and Growler ate lol

Plasnart
18th August 2021, 11:05 AM
Haha wow, what a trip!

Remember the chillis that Krisso and Growler ate lol

Yeah see post #39 on that thread mate!

growler2058
18th August 2021, 02:21 PM
Hahahahahaha I can feel the burn man hahahaha

Grant209
18th August 2021, 07:37 PM
Hi All,

So sorry to hear you guys have had to pull the pin on the trip this weekend.

This whole Delta Strain has been a major pain in the F%@$ butt, 630 odd Positive cases up here in NSW today, it's just f%@#ed NSW big time.

Hope you guys can find the time to get together in some way over the weekend . . . I know after 1 month in lookdown so far . . . I'd just be happy to get out of this shit hole called Sydney . . . been over a month since I last put fuel in the Patrol . . . it needs a run, so do I.

mudski
19th August 2021, 02:43 PM
Happy 200th to all us Melbournians. 200th day in lockdown today since all this started!

lucus30
19th August 2021, 07:36 PM
Happy 200th to all us Melbournians. 200th day in lockdown today since all this started!

Yeah mate I'm with you... I'm over it honestly
If only I could go camping I think I could handle it but the fact that all our trips get cancelled I'm just done

Ben-e-boy
19th August 2021, 08:17 PM

If you are really serious about not being forced to be locked down. Be accountable for your own health and safety first and formost and protest it. The more people come to terms with that the quicker they'll stop being forced. If you are happy to have or agree with being forced, then you reap what you sow

Avo
19th August 2021, 10:53 PM
If you are really serious about not being forced to be locked down. Be accountable for your own health and safety first and formost and protest it. The more people come to terms with that the quicker they'll stop being forced. If you are happy to have or agree with being forced, then you reap what you sowNo one was forced in NSW... the parent that didn't want to smack....no they telling the rest of us we have to live with it...yeah the rest of the country......thanks gladbags...

Sprock
25th August 2021, 12:27 AM
We should still be recovering from the weekends shenanigans , but instead all we can do is remember when 😔

Stropp
25th August 2021, 06:45 PM
We should still be recovering from the weekends shenanigans , but instead all we can do is remember when 😔

That’s ok for those who actually have been, me I’m still dreaming of attending 😔

Sprock
25th August 2021, 09:12 PM
Let me tell ya mate the days after Licola are hard work - HARD work haha , bloody good times up there , bulk firewood collections , women pole dancing on the verandah poles , the big cook up , Jäger bombs , good people ( & AB ) , the touring , scenery , long late night shenanigans , bloody good times 👍🏻

Avo
25th August 2021, 09:14 PM
That’s ok for those who actually have been, me I’m still dreaming of attending [emoji17]Ya snooze ya lose....that's all I gotta say

Stropp
26th August 2021, 02:12 PM
Ya snooze ya lose....that's all I gotta say

And I still shudder about finding those jizz stains in my sleeping bag 😳

Avo
26th August 2021, 07:39 PM
And I still shudder about finding those jizz stains in my sleeping bag [emoji15]What you never found my G Banger

AB
16th February 2022, 07:59 PM
Coming soon folks 2022, book this one in for a very long time coming!

Just putting it out there!

rusty_nail
16th February 2022, 08:05 PM
Yesssssssss! Cannot wait!

mudski
16th February 2022, 11:01 PM
Oh yeah !!!

Stropp
17th February 2022, 12:44 AM
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Coming soon folks 2022, book this one in for a very long time coming!

Just putting it out there!

growler2058
17th February 2022, 06:49 AM
Bummer...................

garett
17th February 2022, 10:23 AM
oooo. hopefully I got enough time to get my car registered ... and driving

pearcey
17th February 2022, 10:32 AM
After watching the winter Olympics, a few down hills , half pipes, bobsleds, cross-country and speed skating, might be the go.
Hopefully I can make it. Will know a little later after the GP .

Avo
22nd February 2022, 10:09 PM
[emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525]Surely ya can make it to this one

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

rusty_nail
22nd February 2022, 10:24 PM
Hey AB is a new thread going to be created for this one? Or do we just plan on same dates from this thread?

AB
23rd February 2022, 09:45 AM
Hey @AB (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=1) is a new thread going to be created for this one? Or do we just plan on same dates from this thread?

Hey mate, we could just chat here about dates and then once agreed we start a new thread.

Somewhere around late July early to mid August?

rusty_nail
23rd February 2022, 05:20 PM
Awesome! Weekend of 6-7 would work fine for me if anyone else is interested?

nissannewby
24th February 2022, 09:29 PM
Just book for the entire month of August.... 4 week forum meet up lol

AB
25th February 2022, 01:34 PM
Just book for the entire month of August.... 4 week forum meet up lol

Now that would be nice.

Hey folks, let us know if the weekend of the 6th August suits?

That date works for me Nicco.

Rossco
25th February 2022, 02:56 PM
Think anythings good for me[emoji106][emoji106]

nissannewby
28th February 2022, 10:28 PM
Right wife has said get her the dates so she can put it for the leave. AB Give me a call when you get back home.

mudski
1st March 2022, 08:28 AM
Now that would be nice.

Hey folks, let us know if the weekend of the 6th August suits?

That date works for me Nicco.

That suits me...

MudRunnerTD
2nd March 2022, 09:48 AM
Looking at the average Temps in August it seems the earlier the better and it starts to get a little warmer in later August.

garett
2nd March 2022, 09:50 AM
I'd love to go, but I have no idea if I can or not, not even sure where I would be,