PDA

View Full Version : hello from Canada but technically Australia

fixertourist
25th January 2021, 07:25 PM
I must admit that I do not own a Patrol yet. I am a heavy diesel truck mechanic from Canada but am currently staying in Queensland until the world relaxes with the Wuhan flu. I did join this group to gain some definition as to whether I should proceed down the Toyota road(having put 400k km on one of the first second generation Tundras) or fork down the Nissan Path.

I am happy to provide information relevant to powerplant conversion for members who are looking to convert from Nissan Engines to the Cummins variety.

Looking forward to seeing what is going on in the community.

rusty_nail
25th January 2021, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. a couple of regulars here have been down the path you mentioned, you might find their threads useful, also you might find you can be of use to them. What patrol are you looking into getting?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dhuck
25th January 2021, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

aprilknauer
25th January 2021, 10:44 PM
Welcome from Plymouth, Indiana. Are here anybody from USA?))

growler2058
26th January 2021, 06:03 PM
G’day mate welcome aboard

AB
27th January 2021, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the forum mate!

Plasnart
2nd February 2021, 09:29 PM
Welcome from Plymouth, Indiana. Are here anybody from USA?))

Hi April. Not from Plymouth Indiana but interested to hear about your 4x4. Want to write an essay about it for us?

rusty_nail
2nd February 2021, 09:42 PM
Hi April. Not from Plymouth Indiana but interested to hear about your 4x4. Want to write an essay about it for us?Your right into finding the spammers at the moment! I think you've nailed a second one mate

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

MB
2nd February 2021, 09:52 PM
Please leave my pretty April alone you two, we’ve got a beautiful avatar thingy going on behind the scenes here [emoji182][emoji3590]
You’ll all be so jealous once I’ve transferred her 1st Class flights in USD currency to come and join us on the next Forum meetup [emoji12][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

threedogs
3rd February 2021, 09:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum enjoy.
can you settle a bet for me please, was
watching storage wars Canada and they
were complaining about how hot it was.
How hot does it get in Canada???
Had a friend live there dor a while and all
he said was its only two seasons frozen
and not frozen, agaein enjoy