PDA

View Full Version : My mobile number

Woof
14th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Just had a run in with the w@nkers at vodafone so now I have no mobile service on the old number, just letting those who call me every now and again.
So over all this cr@p, first aapt and now vodafone..................just looking for my next victim, maybe I just have too short a fuse when dealing with these clowns.:furious:

Clunk
14th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Just had a run in with the w@nkers at vodafone so now I have no mobile service on the old number, just letting those who call me every now and again.
So over all this cr@p, first aapt and now vodafone..................just looking for my next victim, maybe I just have too short a fuse when dealing with these clowns.:furious:

nah you're right mate, ever since 3 and vodafone joined, both their services have suffered, ended up giving them the flick

Dhuck
14th July 2011, 07:30 PM
I had heard alot about Westnet over the years from mates in NT and WA and they have always been happy. I have used Telstra and Optus for home, mobile and ADSL but was never happy with them. Changed to TPG and they were not to bad with only a couple of minor hiccups. After moving back to a more managable house and property I had the opportunity to upgrade my service but TPG could not help. So I changed to Westnet about 2 year ago and cannot complain about their service or price yet. Although they did get brought out by iiNet.

YNOT
14th July 2011, 07:44 PM
I'm on Westnet (internet and home phone), no complaints so far. Work phone which I use for most calls is with Telstra so I don't have to worry about bills or billing issues.

Tony

Woof
14th July 2011, 07:47 PM
I had heard alot about Westnet over the years from mates in NT and WA and they have always been happy. I have used Telstra and Optus for home, mobile and ADSL but was never happy with them. Changed to TPG and they were not to bad with only a couple of minor hiccups. After moving back to a more managable house and property I had the opportunity to upgrade my service but TPG could not help. So I changed to Westnet about 2 year ago and cannot complain about their service or price yet. Although they did get brought out by iiNet.

Yep, I am with Westnet now for my internet and they are great so far, going to contact them about mobile phone soon.
After my run in with aapt due to them sicking a dept collector on to me and disconnecting my home phone and internet they sent me a bill for $151.46, so I sent my bill to them and informed them that I was quite willing to see them in court:
Calling them on my mobile = $61
Dept collector fees = $55
Stress and time = $ 55.46
Received an email from them yesterday apologising for everything and wiping clear the $151.46 bill.

They learn't a very valuable lesson................DO NOT MESS WITH THE DOGMAN

Clunk
14th July 2011, 08:33 PM
down Doggy down!!!!! lol

AB
14th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Settle down Doggy.....SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

YNOT
14th July 2011, 08:44 PM
down Doggy down!!!!! lol

Remind me not to upset the Dogman!

Tony

Woore
14th July 2011, 08:49 PM
I feel your pain doggy. I hate dealing with telco's and energy companies the worst.

Thats why i stick with telstra & origon, best service and problems always resolved.

Although i did swear years ago id never go near telecom again!