PDA

View Full Version : Seatbelts 2nd row

chrismcd
9th December 2020, 07:00 PM
Hi Everybody, great forum. I'm looking at buying a 2012 Nissan Patrol 3.0 litre turbo diesel. One thing that maybe a deal-breaker may be the 2nd row seats, the outer seats have lap/sash seatbelts and the middle seat only a lap. As I have 3 kids (and love them all the same), does anybody know a company in NSW that may be able to engineer a lap/sash belt for that missle seat? I know there are belts in 3rd row, but I want that for fridge/storage. Help much appreciated.

MB
10th December 2020, 08:37 PM
G’day Chris Mate!
A very valid safety point brother and having only two Littlens ourselves have never really thought about a proper belt in between their fold down armrest food fighting lines drawn [emoji23]
Just wondering if later model GU’s than ours, maybe the flash top of the line versions could have had the extra family safety added?
Worth too I believe scouring Nissan sales documents I guess as I know our first 3.0L 2002 GU family wagon had a believed somewhat rare ‘Safety Pack’ or whatever name it was in the day that had a mere ‘passenger side airbag’ inclusion.
Hopefully the flash leather seat variants pre-Y62 V8 might have a solution for you [emoji1696][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk