PDA

View Full Version : Weekender 2020

jay see
21st November 2020, 11:55 PM
Touching on what mudski said on another post a few days ago. Who's up for a quick trip. I know rusty_nail your booked, how are you Hodge? l should be able to get away for a weekend this side of Xmas. Anyone else who can squeeze in a trip is welcome to come. Just make sure you can handle a weekend of pissing yourself laughing and being laughed at [emoji1787]

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Hodge
22nd November 2020, 08:13 PM
Oh man, would be awesome jay see. But it's not looking promising from my end...
The weekend of 4th 5th and 6th has a slight possible probability of a small chance. But no guarantees.
As for the laughs... Farkin' hell that last trip was funny.
But when Rusty nail , pulled this one out.... I remember being clinically in coma from laughter...
I don't remember the joke leading to it but .....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=82501&stc=1

MB
22nd November 2020, 09:07 PM
Suit & Tie Up John Mate, let’s Roll [emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/11/99.jpg
We can be the Representatives for NissanPatrol.com.au NEW club house buying group!
http://www.highcountryadventuretours.com.au/the-gap-getaway-mcadams-gap/
FREE accommodation requirements for 2 x nights so we can prepare the assessment reports prior to AB Director’s lucrative offer to come [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudski
22nd November 2020, 09:49 PM
Suit & Tie Up John Mate, let’s Roll [emoji106]
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/11/99.jpg
We can be the Representatives for NissanPatrol.com.au NEW club house buying group!
http://www.highcountryadventuretours.com.au/the-gap-getaway-mcadams-gap/
FREE accommodation requirements for 2 x nights so we can prepare the assessment reports prior to AB Director’s lucrative offer to come [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]

I have never been there, heard so many great words about the place. I hope whoever buys it brings it back to its former so I can experience it.

Rossco
22nd November 2020, 09:55 PM
Yep what a place. Have fond memories a looong time ago cruising through on a Friday night thinking good time to pull up camp / wouldn't mind a beer with a few mates. . Crused up on a whim and the place was was pumping, pubican said we could stay for free if we bought him a beer. . Masive night then woke up to the view a little foggy lol but insane spot. . Think we went down to the Woods Point pub for wicked brekkie after . .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MB
22nd November 2020, 10:04 PM
As a group we could definitely make it happen again Gents [emoji106]
Thousands of NP.com.au Members could all get a 0.1% share for just under $100 AUD (Australian Dollars) for our International Crew conversions [emoji106][emoji106] AB promises there will be no ‘Partnership’ quarrels and NEW signs galore’ LandCrab Free Zone’ would be installed the day after handover [emoji23]

jay see
22nd November 2020, 10:34 PM
The ideas man at work.

MB
22nd November 2020, 10:55 PM
I do need your Suited Gentleman help securing the deal soon though John Mate!
You still got that old Massey Davidson tractor and those persuasive glasses Brother [emoji41]?
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/11/105.jpg

Avo
22nd November 2020, 10:57 PM
Fuckyour a hoot MB,loves to read ya aye

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

MB
22nd November 2020, 11:00 PM
Shucks [emoji17] [emoji23]
Luv ya too Bro [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

mudski
23rd November 2020, 08:48 AM
I wish John but my Patrol isn't even going, hopefully will be this week, but I'm cooked up to Christmas pretty much. I still need to get my winch wired up too...

MB
25th November 2020, 01:18 AM
The ideas man at work.

Honestly wasn’t joking about the “LandCrab Free Zone” John Mate!
Fair Dinkum nearly got taken out by a pair of Poopy Troopy’s drifting sideways across Cumberland Junction.....take that idiot shit back to Broadmeadows I safely suggest!
Some 6+ hours round trip against the weekend mountain traffic burbs has proven to me that Nissan drivers, young & old models are by far the better variants as a whole [emoji106][emoji106]

mudski
25th November 2020, 07:54 AM
As a group we could definitely make it happen again Gents [emoji106]
Thousands of NP.com.au Members could all get a 0.1% share for just under $100 AUD (Australian Dollars) for our International Crew conversions [emoji106][emoji106] AB promises there will be no ‘Partnership’ quarrels and NEW signs galore’ LandCrab Free Zone’ would be installed the day after handover [emoji23]

I'm in!.......

Touses
25th November 2020, 11:03 AM
I'm in!.......

Landcrab free zone!!! I'm in just for that!

jay see
4th December 2020, 08:56 AM
I'm pulling out my 10-15 year old yaccas. What the best way to kill them. I've been told that salt in a few holes around the base will do the trick. Any other suggestions.

Winnie
4th December 2020, 09:08 AM
Straight glyphosate brushed onto the cut within the first moments of it being exposed.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

jay see
4th December 2020, 10:06 AM
I got abit excited last weekend and chopped them down. After each cut I brushed on a mixture of tree and blackberry killer (100ml) and kerosene (500ml). Doesn't look like it did anything or am I being impatient.

Winnie
4th December 2020, 10:12 AM
I got abit excited last weekend and chopped them down. After each cut I brushed on a mixture of tree and blackberry killer (100ml) and kerosene (500ml). Doesn't look like it did anything or am I being impatient.

Sent from my CPH1979 using TapatalkGive it some time man haha.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

jay see
4th December 2020, 10:19 AM
Shit I didn't put my eyes on. Wrong thread.
Mods can you move this to the weekend projects threads please.

MB
5th December 2020, 09:12 PM
They’re all away camping John Mate, Lockdowns OVER [emoji3060][emoji106][emoji106]
Let’s have some fun in their Absinthe [emoji23]
BTW: Winnie is incorrect, Glyphosate is no where near as good as ‘RoundUp’ !
(No pretty label and no pretty squirty ergonomic bottles:-)