PDA

View Full Version : Utemate slide on campers

Dark 1
12th July 2011, 09:37 PM
A mate of mine has designed these awesome slide on campers. They are Aussie built in a small workshop on the northside of Mackay, Qld. They are basically a custom built fibreglass pod with 3 compartments, kitchen, main bed/ robe compartment and central storage compartment. I have seen these in the flesh and they are a FAN FRIGGIN TASTIC camper. Awesome storage ideas in the kitchen. Attached is a copy of his brochure with contact details for anyone interested. If people want me to help negotiate and discuss with him on purchases I am happy to do so. I have just put this post up to help spread the word of his campers.

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 09:39 PM
Hey Kelvin,

These look great

Tim

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Yep - they look awesome!!

Dark 1
12th July 2011, 09:49 PM
They are tops mate, i was even thinking of getting rid of Tuff & buying one myserlf only problem is i think Tuff would find her way home or i would hate myself & have to buy her back.
But honestly anyone thinking of buying a slide on camper don't do anything until you've checked these things out.
Let Terry know you saw it on here & i'm sure he'll cut you a deal.

Dark 1
26th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Spoke to Terry [utemate designer & builder] he has a secondhand series 1 camper for sale. Price is around $9500 neg. Unit has everything the new version has just not as shiny.
Contact him for any more details.