PDA

View Full Version : Inspection Assistance.

nissannewby
30th October 2020, 08:09 PM
Hi Guys
Long time no post. Always lurking though still looking here everyday. We are looking at getting a patrol back in the family with my younger sister. She has found a nice example down in Alexandra Victoria. Just seeing if anyone could assist with inspecting it for us?

Thanks in Advance Guys.

MudRunnerTD
31st October 2020, 12:02 AM
Hey bud, good to see you here. Os this for you or your sister? No difference really though. The Covid restrictions are easing so this is viable soon. I'm a fair way from there mate but we have a few members over that side that could help I reckon.

MB
31st October 2020, 07:36 AM
PM sent Mat Mate[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nissannewby
1st November 2020, 11:47 AM
Hey bud, good to see you here. Os this for you or your sister? No difference really though. The Covid restrictions are easing so this is viable soon. I'm a fair way from there mate but we have a few members over that side that could help I reckon.

It is for the sister. She is purchasing it. Yeah I understand the restrictions. Even if we were to purchase it we would have to send it on a truck. Thanks mate.

04OFF
1st November 2020, 10:11 PM
PM sent Mat Mate[emoji106]

MB, you really are a champ, i see you are often on here putting a hand up for fellow forum members, (myself included) , this has not gone unnoticed, you seem like a pay it forward sort of human, and what goes around comes around my friend, and you stand out as true Aussie gent, hope to share a beer with you one day after this covid rubbish is over and i can venture down your way :wink:

MB
2nd November 2020, 04:51 AM
Yeah Maty has does done heaps for us all over the years Mates, just hope we can remember those teachings for a proper inspection of the truck [emoji23]
Welcome in the hills anytime 04OFF Mate [emoji106][emoji106]

Hodge
2nd November 2020, 07:16 AM
Yeah Maty has does done heaps for us all over the years Mates, just hope we can remember those teachings for a proper inspection of the truck [emoji23]
Welcome in the hills anytime 04OFF Mate [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHe's an absolute champ. Helped us out , including me , heaps of times with the ol' TD !

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

mudski
2nd November 2020, 12:54 PM
When we are allowed out we should get a heap of us to go up in convoy to check it out. My scare the seller into letting it go cheap if they see a big lot of Patrols parked out front. :D Happy to assist MB if ya want mate. I think my kids would be up for the lovely drive out there too.

nissannewby
2nd November 2020, 01:39 PM
Unfortunately at this point the vehicle has been sold pending pick-up. So thanks guys for the offers and thanks to MB for organising to go and look at it for me.