helmut
12th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Hello all look foreward to participation in forum

Bob
12th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Welcome Helmut. Join in and enjoy

Clunk
12th July 2011, 03:06 PM
g'day helmut and welcome aboard mate, where about are you from?

helmut
12th July 2011, 03:12 PM
thanks for welcome, I am from geraldton just up the road from clunk71

fixer982
12th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Helmut. Lots of fun and good info here. Enjoy your time here with us. Tell us some more about yourself and your rig if you have one. We like pictures here.

patch697
12th July 2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome aboard & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Bob
12th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Why do I have the feeling that Clunk has something to do with this ??? Or is it genuine

helmut
12th July 2011, 03:24 PM
HaHa Clunk71 must be a bit of a character? But this is for real i dont know Clunk. i have owned a 2000 gu patrol wagon with the 4.5 petrol for the last nine years . pretty standard unit

patch697
12th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah..... He is but we wouldn't have him any other way either...PML

Any pics of your Rig you could post up mate???.....We love piccies here (Not a White GQ by chance???)

Clunk
12th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Why do I have the feeling that Clunk has something to do with this ??? Or is it genuine

nothing to do with me Bob, Geraldton is approx 3-4 hours north of me..................... so yeah just up the road!!!! hahahahaha

Clunk
12th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah..... He is but we wouldn't have him any other way either...PML

Any pics of your Rig you could post up mate???.....We love piccies here (Not a White GQ by chance???)

oiiii who are you calling a character!!!????? lol........................

pay no attention the these reprobates Helmut, I'm the only sane one on here mate!!..........

YNOT
12th July 2011, 03:52 PM

I thought the same thing so checked the IP addresses for both of them, they're different.

Welcome to the forum Helmut, I merged your 2 threads as they were both intro's.

Tony

Clunk
12th July 2011, 04:02 PM
I thought the same thing so checked the IP addresses for both of them, they're different.

Welcome to the forum Helmut, I merged your 2 threads as they were both intro's.

Tony

well thanks for the vote of confidence Tony!!!!!!!!!!!! fancy thinking it was something to do with me, just coz Helmut happened to mentio he lived just up the road!!!!!! tsk tsk tsk hahahaha

but you do realise all I had to do is reset my modem to get a new IP address............ my provider doesnt use static IP addresses

In saying that though, it would be a bit difficult to have the both names on at the same time through different addresses at the same address,

patch697
12th July 2011, 04:09 PM
well thanks for the vote of confidence Tony!!!!!!!!!!!! fancy thinking it was something to do with me, just coz Helmut happened to mentio he lived just up the road!!!!!! tsk tsk tsk hahahaha

but you do realise all I had to do is reset my modem to get a new IP address............ my provider doesnt use static IP addresses

In saying that though, it would be a bit difficult to have the both names on at the same time through different addresses at the same address,

No not really I do all the time..... Each of my computers have its own IP address,,,,,

Dhuck
12th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

As for the clunk, I would have thought the same thing today over his anticks over the past bit

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 04:12 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so feel free to join in and make the most of it. Enjoy ... again ... possibly!!!! lmao

katwoman
12th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome to this fabulous forum. Enjoy your time here.

Clunk
12th July 2011, 04:18 PM
No not really I do all the time..... Each of my computers have its own IP address,,,,,

ah ok, now I get ya........... but I'm not clever enough for that sort of thing lol

Sir Roofy
12th July 2011, 04:52 PM
welcome aboard mate hope you enjoy your stay

patch697
12th July 2011, 04:59 PM
ah ok, now I get ya........... but I'm not clever enough for that sort of thing lol

you are If your using a malty port router with IP reassigning like I think you maybe running cos I just checked the IP's out & there allocations id's are the same so what say you clunk?????

Dark 1
12th July 2011, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the patrol community, have a poke around & join in when your ready.

helmut
12th July 2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks alot to all who replied to my patrol fault, I fly home today will try the battery disconnection tomorow and let you know how i go. this forum is very interesting look foreward to using it in the future.Untill then cheers

Woof
12th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Helmut, enjoy mate............just ignore all of the http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ posts mate ....this sort of stuff happens all the time, we try to control the ferals here but it is a losing battle.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/ lololololol

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Helmut

Tim

big_fletch
12th July 2011, 10:19 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum mate

Fletcha

PT Paul
15th July 2011, 09:50 AM
G'day mate.

timbar
16th July 2011, 01:20 PM
G'day Mate - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
16th July 2011, 06:07 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Helmut