PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit

Finly Owner
11th July 2011, 11:57 PM
Thought I'd see how many of the dieters are using the Wii Fit program to help lose weight and tone up?

Since Easter I have lost 10 kgs due to changing eating habits, less junk food, less sugar and white bread, less fat and salt.

And I am using the Wii fit at least once a week if not more, I like 3 times aweek when I can.

Dia has also lost nearly 10 kg too. And she is now doing intense Jogging, step ups with Wii fit.

It really is a workout!

Tim

the godfather
11th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Wow. Thats awesome dude. Keep it up. I have a Wii fit and use it spasmodically. But slack of me, but as you suggest, it does actually work.

Clunk
12th July 2011, 02:51 AM
I use the Wii on a nightly basis but have founds its best to sit down and strap the remote to the dogs back, I've found that my little avatar move so much faster and further that way!!!!!

Clunk
12th July 2011, 04:07 PM
anyone else use the Wii fit in order to reach their goals???

katwoman
12th July 2011, 04:11 PM
I use the Wii on a nightly basis but have founds its best to sit down and strap the remote to the dogs back, I've found that my little avatar move so much faster and further that way!!!!!

Here's an idea. Get off the computer, and go for a walk !!!

Bigrig
12th July 2011, 04:14 PM
I did one of those session workouts they have on there, and they definitely get the heart rate up - good for family fun, and definitely good to fit into work schedules and the like, but nothing is the same as running up and down hills at a 4wd park!!! That'll strip you down in no time ...

Clunk
12th July 2011, 04:21 PM

I do kat, every night, walking the dogs.............. take a stubby of Wild Turkey and Dry and some smokes and the walk is just beeeeeeeewtyful!!! lol

Clunk
12th July 2011, 04:22 PM
I did one of those session workouts they have on there, and they definitely get the heart rate up - good for family fun, and definitely good to fit into work schedules and the like, but nothing is re same as running up and down hills at a 4wd park!!! That'll strip you down in no time ...

the old boxing one is a good un to get the old heart rate up I found

growler2058
12th July 2011, 06:04 PM
the old boxing one is a good un to get the old heart rate up I found

Mate I was tryin to pub brawl the dude and KO in the first few..... Next mornin felt I'd had me arse kicked bigtime

NissanGQ4.2
12th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Wii is old tech Tim, get kinect for xbox 360 *L*

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:08 PM
I use the Wii on a nightly basis but have founds its best to sit down and strap the remote to the dogs back, I've found that my little avatar move so much faster and further that way!!!!!you are really good at it, aren't you?

Tim

Finly Owner
12th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Wii is old tech Tim, get kinect for xbox 360 *L*
you're talking to old school Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PML

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
12th July 2011, 10:18 PM
you're talking to old school Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PML

Tim

*L* My xbox 360 is nearly a year old now and it was only the other day it got set up and that's only because my bro in-law bought my 5yr old daughter the kinect. Had a go on the weekend, what a laugh that was

Clunk
12th July 2011, 10:23 PM
you are really good at it, aren't you?

Tim

if you are meang that I am really good at talking cra*p............. then yes I am!!!!! hahahahahaha

nowoolies
12th July 2011, 10:38 PM

oi shhhhhh you hahahaha

nowoolies
12th July 2011, 10:40 PM

should have told me that idea
i kept building up a sweat just setting it up
so i gave it to my mate`s daughter hahahahahahahaha