PDA

View Full Version : fitting a front locker

jake_308
11th July 2011, 02:16 PM
me and a couple of mates just imported 3 chinese ARB copy lockers rather cheaply...
just wondering what a reasonable price would be to fit the compressor, locker etc assuming everything needed is in the kit?
so far i've got quotes off OnTrack & Obsession, which where a bit steeper then i thought.
the 3 units are all fronts for GU coil cabs
Thanks guys
Jake

Bigrig
11th July 2011, 02:51 PM
me and a couple of mates just imported 3 chinese ARB copy lockers rather cheaply...
just wondering what a reasonable price would be to fit the compressor, locker etc assuming everything needed is in the kit?
so far i've got quotes off OnTrack & Obsession, which where a bit steeper then i thought.
Thanks guys
Jake

My installation charge for the front locker (TJM Pro Locker with ARB compressor mounted up and under the passenger seat) was just a touch over $500 ..

Ben-e-boy
11th July 2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks guys
Jake

You will be looking at about the $500 mark.

I have heard of these chinese rip offs I was talking to a bloke who has one in his comp truck, and he is quite happy with it. Please let us know how they go over time.
Cheers
Benny

GUte
11th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Do you have a link to where you purchased them from? Cheers

jake_308
11th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Do you have a link to where you purchased them from? Cheers

nah mate. a mate organised it all. when i get it it should have all the info. VERY cheap though compared to a TJM or ARB... i'm told there was a test between 5 or 6 done with TJM winning, ARB 2nt and these came 3rd. see how we go ey. should get it in for under $1100 if fitting is'nt over $550...